Chapter 11

Bickering Love

Chapter 11

The launching of the new clothes of Star Line Clothing designed by Gui Gui was a success. Many fans attended the autograph signing of Aaron, as they have expected they’re mainly females although they are show-casing male clothes.

“Here for you” (Gui Gui hands a bottle water to Aaron)

“Thank you” (Aaron saw Jerry approached Ella who both attended the event)

“You’ve work hard. Uncle’s throwing a party later” (Gui Gui informed him. They saw Ella and Jerry waving. Ella signs that they have to leave, Gui Gui signs back “ok” and waves. Ella already informed her that she needs to meet up someone from one of the company she’s working with abroad who is in Taiwan at the moment and Jerry needs to be back in his studio)

“They seem to be pretty close, aren’t you worried at all?” (Aaron commented)

(Gui Gui naughtily smile before answering him) “Do you know, I was the one who stole Jerry from my sister? And my sister’s so kind to give in and now that I have already met Chun I think I’m going to dump him, so it’s better that he and my sister would get back together”

“She’s your sister! Are you that selfish to always think of your own happiness?” (Aaron asked astonished)

“Yeah!” (Gui Gui giggles. She’s having the time of her life annoying Aaron)
***

Aaron’s completing the commercial for the clothing when Uncle Li arrived with Ruby. Ruby’s looking for Jerry.

“Uncle, Sister Ruby” (Gui Gui warmly greets them)

“Ruby’s looking for Jerry isn’t he here?” (Ruby just arrived from her modeling stint)

“He’s not here, I think they’re at the studio discussing the exhibit” (Gui Gui answered. Jerry and Ella’s group are discussing on holding another exhibit since one of the orphanage they’re helping was damaged by fire)

“Oh, right! I forgot. He already informed me about that, I still thought he’s doing the photo shoot. My cellphone’s out of battery so I couldn’t call him, I thought of surprising him instead but I think I left my memory at the runway” (Ruby smiled and noticed the set). “You’ve been working so hard” (Ruby proudly commented Gui Gui)

(Uncle Li called Aaron) “Aaron, this Ruby, I don’t know if you’re familiar with ramp models”

“Uncle…I’m not a celebrity” (Ruby shyly said)

“She’s Jerry’s wife to be” (Ruby and Aaron exchange pleasantries. Gui Gui giggles when he saw Aaron’s surprised expression)

“You’ve become a career woman now, Gui Gui. I love my wedding dress; I haven’t personally thanked you yet and Ella must be so proud of you. I better get going; I haven’t seen that bestfriend of mine for a long time. She’s always flying around I couldn’t catch her; she’s still refusing to be my maid of honor”
***

“For the photo album slash magazine or the photo-mag, we will be using old and new photos of each and everyone of you. We will show everyone’s side before and after you entered the entertainment industry. It won’t have any articles in it, no biography, no narrative or any kind of write ups as the concept idea of the photo album; let the photos speak for you. We will just be showing story line photos with just one liner captions and the comic-style popped out. The magazine will let your fans know who you are outside the concert stage through the pictures. Everybody will have their turns in the magazine and in the later part will be focusing a little more with the theme of your upcoming album, FRH’s Four Seasons of Love. I intend to make the guys stay in a house for a few days for the shoot; it will create a more relaxed atmosphere. We'll have the photo shoot there as well” (Ella explained. Jerry proudly looks at Ella)

“That sounds interesting. I’ll arrange their schedule for the live-in photo shoot” (Selina commented)

“We can start with the individual photos first since some of you are not yet available for this week and me and Ella have some things to do first. And Selina, can we observed the recordings? Ella wanted to hear them sing”

“Sure, no problem”

Before they leave, Jerry invited Selina and the guys for Ella’s exhibit. It’s an exclusive exhibit in which they are only giving passes for those possible donors for the fund raising. Their group decided not to have another photo walk for that year since almost all of them have prior engagements and Ella have available photos for the exhibit. She willingly agreed to use them for that.
***

FRH just finished eating at a nearby restaurant and heading to Ella’s exhibit, when they saw Ella who bought some food for people at the gallery; she and her friends have been so busy ushering the guests. She volunteered to go out to buy some snacks rather than ordered it to deliver because most of their guests are asking to meet the photographer, she’s a bit uncomfortable for the attention she’s getting. A stray dog at the middle of the street caught Ella’s attention, the dog looks confused and a rushing car’s near already. Ella runs towards the dog, Chun immediately runs after her.

“Are you alright?” (Chun asked checking Ella) “You’re bleeding” (Chun carries Ella to the other side)

“Is she alright?” (Jiro, Calvin and Aaron asked nervously)

“The dog” (Ella worriedly said) “Put me down, I’m alright”

“I’m bringing her to the hospital” (Chun said with conviction, the three nodded in agreement)

“The dog” (Ella repeated, still worried)

“Let them take care of it. You’re hurt”
***

“Hellooo” (Gui Gui happily greeted Jiro, Calvin and Aaron at the exhibit) “Wow, what a cute dog!” (Gui Gui commented to the dog Aaron’s holding, it’s the stray dog Ella saved earlier. Aaron moved the dog away a little. Gui Gui pouts)

“You’re a very supportive sister” (Jiro remarked, they find Gui Gui cute the first time they met her)

(Gui Gui laughs) “I used to disagree with my sister’s profession since it makes her spend less time with me”

“Are you also interested in photography?” (Calvin asked)

“Nope” (Gui Gui smiled shaking her head) “but I love to see my pictures” (Gui Gui giggles)

“Then, why are you here” (Aaron nastily commented)

“Because I heard that Chun’s here, yeah” (Gui Gui happily answered)

(Jiro and Calvin laughs, they really find Gui Gui so adorable)

“Your Chun’s not here, he flew the moment he knew you’d be coming” (Aaron stated)

“What?! Chun won’t do that, he always love his fans” (Gui Gui argued)

“You’re not a fan, you’re a psychotic stalker” (Aaron said before moving to look around)

“What?!”

“Don’t mind him, he just wanted all the cute girls all for himself” (Jiro jokingly console Gui Gui. Jiro and Calvin grinned at each other knowingly)

(Jerry approached Gui Gui to inform her that Ella’s at the hospital and ask her to come with him to check on Ella)
***

“Hmm…”

“Are you alright?” (Chun asked when Ella opened her eyes. Ella stared at him for a while)

“What were you thinking back there? Do you think you’re wonder woman? Do you think that car would avoid you? Do you think you’re invincible?” (Chun said angrily, he’s so worried)

“Why are you shouting at me? I din’s ask you to rescue me!” (Ella answered back)

“You’re really an accident magnet” (Chun argued)

“No! You’re just an accident prone who happens to be always near me that your unluckiness probably diffused to me” (Ella
answered trying to get up) “Ouch”

“Are you alright?!” (Chun worriedly asked when Ella shriek in pain. Ella suddenly burst out laughing when she stared at Chun. Chun’s hair in a mess, his shirt has blood stain, it’s dirty all over, one of the sleeves of his shirt was teared up, his face has some grease; he’s far from the neat Chun she usually sees)

“Have you seen yourself?” (Ella said still laughing. On their way to the hospital Chun’s car broke down and because there’s no taxi and Chun insisted on bringing her to the hospital, they ended up trying to fix it. It was hilarious, Chun trying to figure it out and injured Ella trying to start it, it blew-up. Luckily, a kind couple offered them a ride. They arrived at the hospital when Ella passed out)

(Chun laughs when he realized what he looks like maybe that’s why some nurses have been throwing glances at him)

“Do you think you’re any different from me?” (Chun said to Ella, she's the same as him minus the grease. Chun hasn’t noticed that earlier since he’s so worried about Ella)

“It feels great to see you smiling at me instead of glaring at me” (Chun commented. Ella’s silent for a while)

“Can’t we be friends?” (Chun asked) “I’m really sorry for everything that happened but believed me those were just accidents. We’ll be working closely together soon, so don’t you think it will be better if we become friends?”

(Ella thinks for a while then smiled) “Alright, I don’t want to work uncomfortably with someone either or we might end up killing each other out of annoyance before the release of the ‘photo-mag’ if we continued to argued”

“Ella!”

“Sister”
(Jerry and Gui Gui rushed to Ella)

“Are you alright?” (Jerry asked. Jerry and Gui Gui were stunned when they stared at her)

“What happened to you?”(Jerry’s amused. Ella looked at Chun, Gui Gui followed her gaze)

“Chun…? Chun!?!” (Gui Gui said shocked)

(Ella and Chun burst out laughing)
***