Chapter 8

Bickering Love

Chapter 8

“How’s the photoshoot doing?” (Gui Gui, her Uncle and Jerry are having dinner)

“It’s alright, Uncle, we’ve just finished the casual wear and sportswear. We’ll have the sleeping wardrobe tomorrow and then the formal wear. We’ll start shooting the commercial after the launching” (Gui Gui answered)

“I’m thinking of having a female model for the sleeping and formal wear, Uncle. I think we can release the first batch of photos by next week. I’ve also arranged for the article release by then” (Jerry added)

“You’ve gotten a lot of help, young lady” (Uncle Li said to Gui Gui)

(Gui Gui giggles) “Of course, brother Jerry won’t make me suffer”

“Gui Gui has been working so hard, I’m just lending her a hand since I know someone from the publishing company and I’m just returning the favor for designing such a wonderful wedding dress for Ruby” (Jerry adoringly tangle Gui Gui’s hair)

“Aiyo! I’m not a kid anymore” (Gui Gui protested)

“Are we not disturbing your wedding preparation, Jerry?”

“No, Uncle. It’s still two months and a half and we’ve hired a wedding planner so we are not that harassed for the wedding preparation. Ruby’s doing her last project by the end of next month, she still has a month to finalize everything before the wedding” (Jerry smiled)

“Where do you want to go for your honeymoon? It’s a gift” (Uncle Ali said)

“Uhm, Uncle, I still have a project after the wedding”
(Jerry answered)

“That’s unfortunate”

“Well actually, it’s a package contract. I’ll be doing a shoot before and after the wedding with the same group. And guess who’s going to be my next model, Gui” (Jerry winks at Gui Gui)

“Chun!?” (Gui Gui asked excitedly and when Jerry nodded)

“Ahhh, really!?” (Gui Gui jumped with joy) “You’re really the best Brother Jerry; right now I wanted you to be my brother-in-law” (Gui Gui teased)

“Not just Chun, all the FRH members. I enjoyed the photo shoot with Aaron, his manager offered me to do a photoshoot for the group. You can visit the set as much as you like but don’t let your sister hear what you have said, she would definitely puke if she hears that” (Jerry laughs. He and Ella never felt romantically attracted to each other, it’s just like they have found their soul mate with each other, and they understand each other perfectly like they were twins in their past life)

“Gui, is your sister coming home for the launching of Star Line clothing? I thought you’re going to asked her to stay longer this time until your birthday?” (Uncle Li asked suddenly remembering Ella. Ella already left for London)

“You know she’s really hard to convince” (Jerry laughs when Gui Gui pouts) “I even tried to emotionally black mail her, she’s really heartless sometimes. I cried telling her that I need her support in the launching and that we haven’t spend much time with each other but to no avail, she left” (Gui Gui complained. Both Uncle Li and Jerry laughed at her)

“She’ll be back within this week. She just needed to complete her assigned work” (Jerry console her) “So, she’ll be here in the launching”

“You know your sister will always support you” (Uncle Li said smiling. His nieces are really close. Gui Gui smiled )

“You’ll be very busy until the launching since we’ll have Aaron’s autograph signing on the launching, so eat a lot and be energized”
***

“Gui! What should we do, the model can’t come” (Ya Tou worriedly informed Gui Gui) “She’s running a fever”

“What?” (Gui Gui glanced at Aaron and Jerry, they’re already doing Aaron’s solo shots. She sighs and went over)

“Any problem?” (Jerry asked)

“The model can’t come, she’s running a fever”
“Stop frowning. We’ll see if we can have someone here to do it. Aaron, your partner won’t make it, is it alright to have someone else from here? I know you have a tight schedule preparing for the next album and we can’t reschedule this”

“Alright”

(Jerry looked around) “That one” (Jerry pointed out someone) “Get her ready” (Jerry instructed Gui Gui to let the lady prepare herself, Gui's about to leave when Aaron said)

“Wait, Why don’t she do it instead” (Aaron pertaining to Gui Gui. Jerry looked at Gui Gui)

“No! I don’t want to!” (Gui Gui refused)

“Well then, let’s re-schedule the shoot. I don’t want to work intimately with someone I don’t know, Christine (the supposed to be model) and me had worked previously” (Aaron insisted, he just want to irritate Gui Gui. The shoot will be a little intimate since it will focus on sleeping wardrobe)

“C’mon Gui Gui, you can do it. You’ve been our (Ella and him) model when we were in college” (Jerry encouraged Gui Gui)

(Gui Gui reluctantly agreed. While they are posing, Aaron and Gui Gui unnoticeably bicker with each other. They are both in bed wearing pajamas)

“Aaron, can you embrace Gui Gui a little, Gui Gui try to feel Aaron’s pajama top with your cheeks, show that it’s soft and comfortable” (Jerry commanded. Aaron and Gui Gui followed)

“Could you not hold me so tightly I can’t breathe properly” (Gui Gui whispered to Aaron)

“Stop smelling me!” (Aaron whispered back to Gui Gui)

“Alright, let’s do the next one. Aaron you’ll be wearing a boxer shorts, topless. Gui Gui change for the y lingerie” (Jerry ordered)

“What?!” (Gui Gui exclaimed. Aaron grinned at Gui Gui’s reaction)

“It’s not the first time, you’re going to see me , so what’s the problem?” (Aaron whispered at Gui Gui’s ear before standing up to change)
***

“We’ll be having a side view shot, face each other. Gui Gui touch Aaron’s chest lightly as if he’s a delicate crystal and Aaron try to look down shyly” (Jerry instructed and Gui Gui and Aaron continued their hushed arguments)

“Does your fiancée know you’re stalking Chun and even went to China just to follow him?”

(Gui Gui was confused for a while then smiled when she understand that Aaron’s talking about Jerry) “Yeah, he’s that understanding, so?!”

“But I don’t think he’ll be that happy if he knew you have slept with me there”

“What are you talking about?! Nothing happened” (Gui Gui said defensively)

“I didn’t say we’ve done something forbidden” (Aaron chuckled. Gui Gui tried to pull back but Aaron pulled her, holding her wrist)

“You’ve said as if we did” (Gui Gui glare at Aaron)

“Alright, hold that position” (Jerry said)

“Let me go, you brute!” (Gui Gui hissed at Aaron)

“Haven’t you heard your boyfriend? He seems to like this position of ours” (Aaron teasingly said) “Oh, and the kissed I promised you last time, I’ll give it you when your boyfriend’s not here”

“What?!” (Gui Gui step on Aaron’s foot and smiled at him)

“And who said I was waiting for your kiss, I was just controlling myself not to wrangle your neck back then”

“Alright, good shot. Take a break” (Jerry announced)
***

Ella just arrived and went straight to see Gui Gui. She wanted to surprise her. Chun just finished his guesting, the area’s near Aaron’s photo shoot so he decided to visit him and also meet the photographer. Selina already informed them that the guy will be in-charge for the release of their specialized magazine - photo album.
***