Chapter 32

Bickering Love

Chapter 32

Ella, Gui and Aaron went back home after a week, Chun arranged everything to make their arrival as hushed as it can be. For the following month Chun and Aaron finished their filming while Ella and Gui Gui tried to avoid the media as much as possible. FRH became busy with their new album, Ella’s been working with the group again for their album cover and some of their promotional materials. She even wrote a song for the group. Gui Gui slyly helped on the wardrobe of the group. Ella politely asked everybody to let her be and she refused to comment on her sister’s relationship, she thanked them for all the support and love but she wanted to be a common person without being tracked down in everything she do. Ella and Chun wanted to make their relationship as private as it can be, the media now can’t see them together except when their working with the other members of the FRH. They both love to spend time together away from the public’s eyes whenever they have time just like before, before they went public.

Aaron and Gui Gui on the other hand attracted the media. They avoided to comment on their relationship but the people’s so adamant on following them. Aaron always makes it to point to always be on Gui Gui’s guard whenever people recognized them. Aaron’s fans are slowly recognizing their relationship. When Gui Gui was invited by Ken to go to New York for a few days because of her exquisite designs, rumors of their break up circulated again. Sheena’s career’s starting to descend; her fans are still hoping to see her with Aaron. The issues were temporarily subdued when Calvin and Hebe’s engagement broke. The couple announced that they’re getting married after the series of concert of the FRH.
***

It was the company’s annual ball. FRH arrived with Ella and Hebe. Jiro’s sulking because Selina went with other artist. Calvin and Chun just laughed at him; even though Selina’s keep on avoiding Jiro they know that those two would be together in the end. Aaron’s a little disappointed because Gui Gui’s scheduled arrival’s tomorrow. Sheena arrived at the same time with them. Everyone was happy seeing the beaming couple, Hebe and Calvin, Ella and Chun simply entered but everybody’s curious to see Aaron with Sheena. Aaron and Jiro’s ready to go in when Sheena suddenly holds on to Aaron’s arm. Sheena’s smiling from ear to ear when someone grabs on Aaron’s other arm.

(Aaron instantly smiled when he saw her)

“I’m sorry but he’s my date” (Gui Gui winked at Sheena. Sheena glared at her. Gui Gui looked at Jiro at her back, Jiro understood and subtly move on to Sheena’s side and assist her away)

“I didn’t know you are coming” (Aaron said surprised)

“I can go back now, if you want” (Gui Gui pouts and move away. Aaron chuckled and pulled her)

“I missed you” (Aaron kissed her temple. Gui Gui giggled. She missed him. Flashes of camera caught their attention. Aaron just smiled but don’t move away from Gui Gui. Gui Gui suddenly felt a little worried)

“You’re stealing our limelight” (Hebe said smiling and approached them with Calvin)

“Can’t help it” (Aaron grinned)

“Be ready for tomorrow’s havoc” (Calvin said and looked at Sheena’s direction talking to someone and throwing glares at Gui Gui. Aaron feels Gui Gui tensed beside him)

“Calvin” (Aaron said warnig him) “Stop fidgeting Gui, you’ve done great. Where’s my beautiful and confident girlfriend. C’mon give me a smile”

(Gui Gui sighs) “I’m going to be all over the internet tomorrow again. When will she ever give up? Are you sure you never lead her on?” (Gui Gui looked at him intently)

(Aaron laughs) “I told you, I was never interested in her”

“Never bed her?” (Gui Gui asked again. Hebe and Calvin laughs) “I remember you were always trying to seduce me before” (Gui Gui teased. Aaron turned red)

“Gui Gui! You’re so absurd. You’re sister’s coming. Ella’s going to burn me alive if she hears this conversation”

“Oh, she won’t. On their part, she’s doing the seduction thing” (Gui Gui grinned remembering how Ella kissed Chun back in New York)

“Ella looks stunning. I’m used seeing her in a jeans and shirt” (Hebe said admiring her. She love how she manage her and Chun’s relationship to be private, their relationship was once in the public eye, although it’s not completely as concealed but it’s clandestine, they are enjoying each other without any disturbance, people just can’t help admiring them and respecting what they want. Even the fans very rarely disclosed things about them even if they have been seen together. Contrary to her and Calvin’s situation and they’re already used going out together being watched by the people. Ella have that charm to people she just didn’t recognize it, both Ella and Gui Gui have that charm and she believed that Gui Gui will win over the fans in time, people are just used seeing Aaron with his female leading ladies, the fans thought he’ll be with someone among them. And although Aaron had previous flings and girlfriends but those are short-termed it never alarmed them this much)

“Of course she should be, I was the one who dressed her up” (Gui Gui said smugly)

“You’re even here this morning and you didn’t even call me. To think that I was sulking in the car with Jiro” (Aaron said accusing her. Gui Gui just giggled, she wanted to surprise him. She’s just actually tailing their car)

“Look how y my sister is” (Gui Gui said happily) “I bet Chun wanted to ravished her in an instant” (Gui Gui beamed. Since Ella met Chun she learned to dress up and Gui Gui enjoyed that. She loved dressing her. Her sister’s never into social gatherings she didn’t even attended any of their company party. She’s becoming more and more feminine. She’ll be delighted if Ella would marry Chun soon. She’s already thinking of Ella’s wedding gown design. It won’t be the traditional kind, it would be a simple yet elegant dress, and it would be a long dress not the typical gown. Her mind was busy when Aaron whispered)

“You’re ier” (Aaron said. She smiled, she’s wearing a long silk midnight blue dress, sleeveless with a close neck, it has a diamond shaped silver metal in her stomach connecting the upper and lower part of the dress exposing both sides of her hips while Ella’s wearing an above the knee satin cocktail sleeveless lavender dress with a V-line and open back)

“Contrary, Chun wanted to strangle Ella’s lovely neck for wearing such clothes” (Calvin said smiling. Hebe laughs remembering how Chun grumbled at Ella while in the car)

“Why do you always dress her this way, Gui Gui?” (Chun asked frowning when they finally approached them)

“She looked delectable” (Gui Gui answered naughtily)

(Chun sighs) “It’s not her style”

“You’re talking as if I don’t have any right to dress up” (Ella said pouting)

“It’s not like that, it’s just…I like your jeans and shirt better” (Chun said exasperatedly)

“You always wanted me to look like a guy? I’ll be inappropriately dress if I wore like that in here?” (Ella said glaring at him)

“I clearly know you always dress properly with the occasion but you could choose a not so revealing dress” (Chun said)

“Aiyo! Chun, you’ve seen women wearing less, bikini and all. Stop being so conservative and beside Ella could carry it herself. She looked elegant and y” (Hebe said siding with Ella and Gui Gui. Hebe’s wearing a rosy tube below the knee chiffon dress which was chosen by Calvin)

“Chun, just hated men ogling at you” (Calvin answered)

“Just admit it, you can’t think straight whenever she’s wearing that kind of dress. You just wanted to lock her in a room” (Gui Gui grinned. Aaron chuckled)

“Stop giving Chun ideas baby. Although he’s always been the perfect gentleman he might just lose his control” (Aaron fakely whispered to Gui Gui since everyone else can hear)

“I better dressed her in a see-through next time” (Gui Gui giggled)

“You need to be prepared to be a bride then Ella” (Calvin said winking at Gui Gui) “He’s not that type of man, he’ll surely marry her first before doing what you’re suggesting”

“Can you please stop talking as if I’m not here?” (Chun said amused)

(Ella chuckled) “Don’t you think marriage is really off the topic? You guys are so busy with the concert series. Chun still has another movie coming and Calvin, you still have your hosting job. I wonder when the two of you will find time to marry since Hebe’s also busy”

“Hey guys…Aiyo!” (Jiro approached them. He deliberately walked between the pairs to separate them) “Can you please be considerate of me?” (Jiro sulk again looking at Selina talking to someone. The three pairs just hold each other hands and left him)
***

FRH arrived from their concert in Malaysia that day. Chun’s going to Ella’s studio. Ella will have an exhibit and according to Gui Gui Ella’s busy fixing the studio so she can’t come pick him up. Gui Gui and Aaron’s having dinner together. Jiro and Calvin wanted to go straight home to have some rest. He looked at the ring he bought, he sighs contentedly, and he can’t wait to see the ring on her finger. It’s been more than a year, since he met Ella and now he wanted them to be together forever.
Ella’s fixing something on the wall. Chun just stared at her lovingly oblivious of everything else.

“Hey, georgous!” (Chun greeted. Ella looked at him shocked)

“Chun!” (Ella exclaimed)

“Come here, give me a hug” (Chun open his arms and Ella runs
towards him) “Hmm, I miss you. I really want to hold you like this everyday”

“Me too” (Ella smiled, forgetting temporarily what she’s doing)

“Really?” (Chun asked, Ella nodded). Then what will you say…in staying with me for the rest of our lives?”

(Ella pulled away a little and looked up at him. Chun pinched her nose) “I really don’t intend to do this like this, but I guess I was too excited, so cut the crap. I’m doing this without flowers, music, wine and all” (Chun released her and slowly bend on his knees and hold her hand)

“Ella, would you do me the honor of becoming my wife?”

(Ella was so shocked) “Chun…”

(Chun stands up and looked at her) “I know, honey. We’ll not go rush things. I’m not asking you to marry me tomorrow; we can have a long engagement”

“Chun, I…” (Ella said confused, something on the wall caught her attention)

(Chun sighs) “Alright, no need to give me an answer now, you can think about it” (Chun slipped the ring on her finger, kissed her lightly) “I’m a little tired, I’ll drive you home” (He started to walk away, a little disappointed)
***