Chapter 20

Bickering Love

Chapter 20

Gui Gui went to see Selina, she’s requesting for a gown.

“I’m sorry, Gui Gui to make you come here” (Selina said apologetically)

“It’s alright, Selina. Here are some of the designs”
(Selina’s looking at Gui Gui’s sample designs when Jiro and Calvin arrived)

“Gui Gui!” (They greeted Gui Gui warmly)

“Are you here for Chun? He’s a little busy for his drama” (Jiro informed her)

“She’s here because of me” (Selina answered) “Wait here for a while Gui Gui, I’ll just call Hebe to ask if she already has a gown”

(Gui Gui smiled and noticed Aaron outside talking to a girl)

“That’s Arielle” (Calvin said when they noticed that Gui Gui’s throwing glances at Aaron and Arielle)

“Aaron used to like her” (Jiro added. Gui Gui’s eyes narrowed)

“But I think…Aaron like someone else now” (Calvin added slowly)

(Gui Gui pouts. They guys wink at each other. Aaron joined them after bidding goodbye to Arielle)

(Aaron’s laughing when he approached them) “I didn’t know she could be funny”

“How’s Arielle?” (Calvin asked Aaron smiling, looking at Gui Gui who’s now silent)

“She’s asking me to accompany her. Could you believe it, she’s usually timid but now she’s even asking me out” (Aaron said smiling)

“Arielle?” (Jiro asked surprised, they know that Arielle’s the coy type. Aaron nodded still smiling. Calvin glanced at Gui Gui, Aaron noticed her)

“You’re here. Miss me??” (Aaron asked teasingly. Gui Gui glare at him)

“Uh, are you talking to me?” (Gui Gui asked innocently)

(Aaron’s eyes narrowed, he looks at her intently and then said teasingly) “No, I’m talking to a ghost” (Calvin and Jiro laughed)

“Why don’t you just go, talk to that girl and let me be” (Gui Gui said acidly)

“Are you jealous?” (Aaron said hiding a smile)

“I’m not!” (Gui Gui denied instantly)

“Yes, you are” (Aaron insisted childishly)

“I said I’m not!” (Gui Gui insisted back)

(Aaron smiled before holding her hand and pulling her outside) “Hey! Where are you taking me!?” (Gui Gui’s protested weakly. Calvin and Jiro high-fived)

“Where’s Gui Gui?” (Selina asked when she returned)

“She and Aaron have an urgent matter to settle” (Calvin explained)

“Aiyo! that Aaron, I still need to discuss some alterations to Gui Gui, how could he just dragged her out?!” (Selina exclaimed in frustration)

“My lovely Selina, don’t worry, I can accompany you to buy a dress” (Jiro volunteered enthusiastically. Selina growled at him)

“You better go to your schedule, why are you still here?!” (Selina scolded him before walking out, Calvin laughed when Jiro sulk sadly)
***

(Aaron chuckled when he glanced at Gui Gui sitting quietly in his car, still pouting. He brought her to a cake house)

“Here” (Aaron gives Gui Gui a chocolate cake. Gui Gui looked surprised) “You like this, right? I saw you eating this during the photo shoot” (Aaron said trying to explain. Gui Gui’s still pouting but began to eat) “Careful, you might choke” (Aaron said but Gui Gui just glares at him) “You’re really cute, when you’re jealous”

“I said, I’m not” (Gui Gui insisted)

“Alright, whatever you say” (Aaron just smiled and wipe the chocolate icing at the corner of her lips. Gui Gui stares at him)

“What?” (Aaron said hiding another smile) “I might have been dead if stare could kill” (Aaron chuckled) “She’s not my girlfriend” (Gui Gui glared at him again)

“Alright” (Aaron sighs) “I used to like her but…well…she met someone and she already have a boyfriend, she’s just asking me to accompany her buy something for the guy she likes, she doesn’t have many male friends” (Aaron explained)

“Why are you explaining to me?” (Gui Gui said pouting)

(Aaron pinched her nose) “Because it feels like you’re going to eat me alive by your looks, just tell me if you’re jealous”

“I’m not!’

“Just admit it, you like me”

“I don’t!”

“You’re just so stubborn”
***

“Ya Tou…I’m doomed” (Gui Gui said worriedly looking at the FRH photo in the magazine)
“What?”

(Gui Gui sighs) “I like him”

“We all know that you like him, many people like him, you’re just like those teenagers following their idol around. Well, Chun’s really good looking and he looks very gentle and caring. I wanted to have a brother like him” (Ya Tou said)

“No, I think I’m inlove with him”

“Aiyo! that’s too much” (Ya Tou protested)

“No, not Chun. Him” (Gui Gui said pointing at Aaron)

“What?! Aaron?!Really?!” (Ya Tou asked excitedly)

“What’s the problem?” (Ya Tou said when she noticed the sadness in her voice)

“Do you think he’ll like me? I think he doesn’t” (Gui Gui said worriedly)

“But I think he does” (Ya Tou said teasingly) “Who wouldn’t like you?”

(Gui Gui sighs) “But, Jiro and Calvin said he has someone he likes…well he used to like…but he said that girl has someone else now…but…we always argue when we’re together…and he
knows that I like Chun…and…” (Gui Gui said exasperatedly)

“What are you worrying about? I’ve seen you two together, although you always bicker but you two look good together, as they say there’s a thin line between love and hate and for your case you’ve passed the boundary of your hate for Aaron. Why hate him in the first place? I think you just had a bad first impression with each other. And as for Chun, I don’t think you’d fit, just thinking of you two together gives me the feeling of a brother and a sister just like you and Jerry” (Gui Gui sighs after hearing out Ya Tou)

(Ya Tou chuckled) “What are you still worrying about?”
“What about the girl? I saw her, she’s beautiful. He’s laughing while talking to her, I think he still likes her” (Gui Gui said worriedly)

(Ya Tou laughs, she never saw her so insecure before. Ella and Gui Gui both possess confidence in things that they do, although Gui Gui’s the more outgoing type than Ella)
“You said so yourself, Aaron told you that she has someone else. And I really think he likes you. I’m going to bet you’re both feeling the same way” (Ya Tou said encouragingly)
***

“Let’s play some ball tomorrow to relax” (Calvin said. They’re at the studio recording for one of their new songs)

“Sure!” (Aaron agreed)

“I can’t” (Chun said apologetically)

“Is Ella coming home?” (Calvin asked. Chun nodded and sighs)

“What’s wrong?” (Jiro asked)

“She’s worried about Gui Gui. She hasn’t told her yet. I told her many times not to mind that too much, but still she’s been so restless. I haven’t talk to her without her mentioning Gui Gui. I can only talk to her on the phone since I can’t go to see her and I can’t even have her full attention” (Chun said frustrated. The guys laugh)

“She just loves her sister too much, she doesn’t want to cause her even a little pain” (Calvin said to calm him)

(Chun sighs) “I bet she’ll break up with me once Gui Gui said she seriously likes me” (Chun helplessly groans)

“She doesn’t!” (Aaron jealously protested. The guys look at him surprised) “I mean…Gui Gui…she’s not inlove with you…so don’t worry” (Aaron explained awkwardly)

(Jiro hits Aaron) “Yah! We all know that! How can you be jealous of Chun?!”

“Gui Gui’s inlove with you” (Chun said smiling wearily at him)

“She just hasn’t noticed it yet” (Calvin added)

(Aaron sighs) “She’s just so stubborn”

“Hello everyone! Snack time!” (Hebe arrived cheerfully, surprising them. Calvin smiled warmly and approached her)

“Aiyo! why am I the only one without a partner. My lovely Selina!” (Jiro complained before going out to look for Selina)
***

(Chun fetched Ella at the airport. They decided to take a walk for a while; they’re happily chatting, Ella’s telling Chun how’s her trip)

“Aren’t you Chun?” (Four female fans excitedly approached Chun)
***