Chapter 12

Bickering Love

Chapter 12

“Eat first” (Chun handed the snacks to Ella whose so busy looking at the shots taken earlier. They already began the photo shoot. They have already done some group photos; Jiro and Calvin’s individual shoot; it was Chun’s turn, next would be Aaron’s turn before they all leave for the live-in photo shoot next week. Jerry requested to re-scheduled Chun’s photo shoot because Ruby’s agent called telling him that Ruby had an accident but Chun suggested that it can be done by Ella)

(Ella puts down the camera and starts to eat)

“I’m really handsome, right?” (Chun commented, teasing Ella. Since that day in the hospital they became comfortable with each other, they discovered that they shared some things in common like eating, both of them loves to eat, they liked the same book, and they even like the same band. Chun even asked Ella to teach him photography; he was captivated by Ella’s exhibit which he made sure to see after the dog incident. They find time to meet, sometimes after Chun schedule or after Ella’s done with the photo shoot. They usually spend time at some quiet and sheltered area to avoid Chun’s fans and the media. Chun knows that Ella loves her privacy. They usually talk to each other from the most trivial things like their favorite food to the most serious things like their plans in the future; Chun said he wanted a peaceful life not like that in the entertainment industry if he ever marries while Ella said she’ll be doing photography until she can’t hold her camera properly anymore. They also like to argue with each other when they’re together as though it is a habit)

(Ella jokingly puked) “You mean, you’re BEAUTIFUL?”

“Hey! How could you use that term to describe me, it’s very
girly” (Chun protested)

“I’m telling you the truth. Everybody!” (Ella called everyone’s attention) “Is he beautiful?”

“Yes!” (Everyone answered in chorus)

(Ella laughs) “See?”

“Aiyo! you guys should side with me” (Chun protested)

“Go back to your place, we’ll start again” (Ella instructed Chun)

“You’re really heartless, I just gave you some snacks and you didn’t even ask me if I already had mine. You tend to be a workaholic, rest for a while” (Chun suggested)

“There too many female staff who would surely love to make sure you’d eat so I’m sure you already ate. Get up, let’s start again, I don’t know when my sister will appear to ogle at you, we must finish your shoot on time, we still need to do Aaron’s so we can move ahead with the live-in shoot” (Gui Gui usually appears whenever Chun's there, at the meetings, at the studio. Selina and the guys like Gui Gui so they said it doesn’t matter)

“Gui Gui’s really adorable, makes me feel I have a cute little sister. She reminds me of my cousin in Brunei” (Chun commented)

“I don’t know why my sister likes older man” (Ella teased)

“What are you saying Auntie?” (Chun answered)

“Hey! How am I an older, you’re older than me!” (Ella protested)

(They started to argue who’s older)
***

Aaron saw Gui Gui standing outside her car, looking frustrated. Gui Gui’s car broke down along the way. Her driver went out to look for a mechanic or a nearby car repair. She’s going to Chun’s photo shoot and it’s going to be over soon, she can’t leave earlier in the company because of the meeting)

“What happened?” (Aaron asked, pulling down his car’s window)

“Hmpf!” (Gui Gui just ignores him)

“I was just trying to help” (Aaron said and started his engine)

“Wait!” (Gui Gui preventing Aaron to go) “Could you help me? Could you check the engine?” (Gui Gui hopefully asked)

(Aaron laughs implausibly) “You’re asking me to what?! Do I look like a mechanic?”

“Just as I thought! You’re really rubbish” (Gui Gui murmured)

“Alright! Hop-in!”

(Gui Gui looked at Aaron suspiciously)

“You don’t want? Alright, I’ll be going” (Aaron started his engine again)

“Wait, wait. Gui Gui quickly goes back to the car and grabs the grocery bag. She just left a note to her driver)

(Aaron looks at Gui Gui amazed) “What’s all of that? Are you having a feast? You should diet a bit”

(Gui Gui glares at Aaron) “You’re really rude, don’t you know it’s forbidden to comment on a woman’s figure and I’m not fat!”

“Why are you so angry, I’m not saying you’re fat, but look at those, those are unhealthy foods” (Aaron commented looking at one of the bags full of junk foods. Gui Gui pouts)

“You’re not going to give that to Chun right?” (Aaron guessed remembering that it was Chun’s schedule for the photo shoot) “He probably won’t eat those. He’s a health conscious” (Aaron added)

“It’s supposed to be my snack while watching Chun. I prepared healthy snacks for him” (Gui Gui said looking at the other bags)

Aiyo! Why Uncle must called that meeting today, it was a chance to see Chun without the others, especially this brute” (Gui Gui murmured)

“What happened to your car? Where’s your driver?” (Aaron never see her drive her own car)

“Obviously it broke down. Mr. Jiang (the driver) went out to look for a mechanic”

“Even your car’s protesting to your craziness” (Aaron remarks that earns another glare from Gui Gui)
***

When Aaron and Gui Gui arrived, the staff are already packing up. They inform that Ella calls it a day already because she received a call from Jerry. Ruby’s already in the hospital, she fell down and hit her head. She’s currently unconscious.

“Hey! It’s not yours! That’s Chun’s” (Gui Gui angrily said and grabbed the food Aaron starting to eat)

“Chun’s not here anymore, so better eat it” (Aaron argued)

"Still it's no for you!"

“I’m going” (Aaron starts to walk back to his car)

“Hey!" (Gui Gui called Aaron) "He's really so unkind(Gui Gui angrily commented)

“How am I going home?” (She murmured)

“Are you going to walk home? Hurry, I don’t have so much time waiting until you grow roots in there!” (Aaron shouted) “And leave those bags, just let them eat it” (Aaron added)

(Gui Gui scowl but starts walking towards Aaron’s car) “So ungentleman” (Gui Gui murmured)
***

Jerry needs to take care of Ruby, Ruby’s out of danger and has woken but she fractured her legs and their wedding just in six weeks’ time. Selina and the company decided just to let Ella continues it.

It was Aaron’s turn for the photo shoot and the last before they go to the live-in photo shoot.

“Aaron, I don’t like your outfit. I want a more sophisticated one. Jingle (Aaron’s PA) could you look for another one” (Ella requested)

“Miss Ella, these are the available sets” (Julia showing Ella the hanged set of clothes. Ella looks at them a little unsatisfied)

“Do I need to ask someone to pick up some more outfits?” (Aaron asked noticing Ella’s expression)

(Ella suddenly thought of something) “Right, you’ve been our company’s model for the clothing line? Let me call Gui Gui” (Ella said dialing Gui Gui’s number)
***

“Gui Gui, go fix Aaron’s scarf” (Ella ordered Gui Gui when she saw that the staff could not decide what to do)

“Sis, why do you have to ask me here?” (Gui Gui complained. Ella requested that Gui Gui comes to set herself and not the other staff)

“You’re the designer of Aaron’s clothes, you’re a great fashion consultant and you’re my sister, it’s easier to work with you, you know I’m not familiar with most of the employees in the company”

“He has his own clothes ready for this shoot” (Gui Gui argued)

“And I don’t like it. Look at those” (Ella pointing to Aaron’s previous clothes) “I need a more modernized and colorful winter outfit. Aaron’s supposed to be the winter season in the group, those clothes are so dull”

“It suits him” (Gui Gui murmured)

“I want to show that although its winter, it’s a joyful and happy season. It fits Aaron perfectly, he’s childish at times, cheerful at times, easily pleased but sometimes he seems cold”

“He’s always cold” (Gui Gui murmured again)

“Aiyo! stop daydreaming there. I know you like FRH but it’s time to work. Go on and fix him”

(Gui Gui approached Aaron)

“I guess you’re stuck with me today rather than following Chun to his interview” (Aaron teasingly said to Gui Gui. Gui Gui grimaced)

“If only you have class in selecting your clothes I won’t be here” (Gui Gui said sarcastically. She tiptoed fixing the scarf on Aaron’s neck)

“I’m not that into in selecting my clothes. I’d rather be ” (Aaron whispers to her ear. Gui Gui quickly put her feet on the ground, glare at Aaron and tightly pull the scarf. Aaron coughs)

“Everything alright?” (Ella asked. Gui Gui smiled before turning to Ella)

“Oh, it’s nothing. He’s just a little unwell” (Gui Gui pretended to Aaron’s back)

“Do you need time to rest, Aaron?” (Ella worriedly asked)

“No, I'm fine” (Aaron forcedly smiled at Ella)

“You two seem pretty close; you might have bonded a lot during the launching of Star Line Clothing” (Ella commented before turning back to prepare. Gui Gui and Aaron glower each other)
***

“Are you having a lover’s quarrel?” (Ella asked. She noticed how Gui Gui and Aaron glare each other. They’re having dinner at a restaurant with the crew but they’re in a separate table)

“Of course not!” (both them answered)

(Ella smiled by their giddy reaction) “Are you dating behind my back?” (She suspiciously looked at them)

“No!” (both of them quickly answered)

“Then, do you like each other?” (Ella continued)

“Of course not!” (Ella laughed out loud when both of them answered again)

“Sister!” (Gui Gui protested)
***