Chapter 3

Bickering Love

Chapter 3

“Oh my God! Did they take my pictures? What if my Chun see this?” (Gui Gui fret as soon as they are inside the room. She sat the edge of the bed and looks at Aaron who facing back and forth in front of her) “And look at you, you’re not even dressed properly. What will happen if my pictures are published?”

(Aaron took a deep breath before facing Gui Gui) “Lady, don’t you think, I am the one who should worry about that and not you? Think about the situation carefully and think whose going to be in a disadvantageous situation? Huh?”

“Of course, it should be me. My sister would surely kill me if she knows about this”

“You should have think about that before entering into somebody else’s room”

“Because this room’s supposed to be Chun’s! What if Chun knows about this”

“As if he would care” (Aaron scowl) “He probably don’t even know you exist”

“What?!” What did you say?”

“Nothing, can you stop whining because I can’t think!”

“You’re really getting on my nerves” (Gui Gui glare at Aaron) “So unfortunate that my gentle Chun is surrounded by a brute like you. I wonder how he could be friends with you, you’re so bad tempered, to think that after Chun, and you’re the second most popular and loved by fans”

(Aaron walked towards Gui Gui and lean, making Gui Gui bend backwards)

“For a crazy girl like you, who can’t even differentiate Chun from me, you would never understand”

“What?! Can’t differentiate you with Chun? Have you seen yourself in the mirror? Chun is much way better than you!”

“Really?!” (Aaron leans closer. Gui Gui stared at Aaron for a while and when she couldn’t take it anymore lower her gaze, suddenly realizing that Aaron’s still topless)

“Hey! Could you dress first!”

(Aaron laughs and walks towards the closet to get a shirt)

“I suspect you’re waiting for my kiss earlier”

“What!” (Gui Gui shout and stand glaring at Aaron)

“Don’t worry. I’ll give it to you some other time” (Aaron said before picking his phone to call Selina) “Selina, control the news regarding me in the hotel. I’m going to explain it later. Yes, thank you” (Aaron just finished the conversation before hearing a knock on his door. He peak first to check if the reporters are still there before opening, they are the staff of the hotel)

“Good morning Mr. Yan, I’m Ms. Shao, the Manager. We are very sorry for what had happened earlier. Rest assured that it won’t happen again. We are taking necessary measures for the incident. We are truly very sorry.”

“It’s alright. That’s their job, although sometimes their crossing the line, like what had happened. Thank you, some people from my company will arrive soon to handle the situation, if you could assist them, I don’t want to be the headlines for tomorrow’s news especially when I know I don’t look that good in the morning” (the female staffs giggle)

“Rest assured Mr. Yan we will provide necessary assistance”

“Thank you” (Aaron smiled)

“You’re really good in acting” (Gui Gui grimace at Aaron when the hotel employees left)

“I can see that you’re enjoying your stay in my room. Would you like to join me in the shower as well?” (Aaron )

“You’re really…ah!” (Gui Gui marched out of the room while
Aaron laughs heartily)

“He’s really a brute!” (Gui Gui angrily stop and glared back at Aaron’s door. Then, she realized that she left her shoes in Aaron’s room) “My shoes…forget it! I’d rather be barefoot than to see him again”
***

Ella was sleeping soundly at the airport’s lounge waiting for their flight. Her group decided to eat first in a nearby restaurant. They stayed up all night discussing for their upcoming exhibit two weeks from now. Their team are composed of seven photographers who have their own interests, three of them are working in their respective company, two are just taking it as a hobby; Jerry, her best buddy is managing his own studio. They have been friends since college. Once a year, all of them are gathering together to have a photo-walk and exhibit their works for charity. It was in one of their photo-walk that she was offered to work in an international business magazine which she enjoyed for two years before deciding to be a freelancer. She’s still working in her previous company and in other company that she’s interested in, she had her exhibits almost everywhere.

Chun decided not to go out and just wait for his flight; it has been delayed for an hour. He’s sleepy, his grandmother is finally alright and until late last night has been asking questions non-stop. He smiled remembering her. He hasn’t gone home for years due to his work and now he needed to be back or else Selina would go crazy, he said he’ll be gone for a few days to a week’s time only but he’s been here for almost two weeks already. He put his bag at the empty chair beside him and took a nap not noticing that the same bag was beside it. While he was sleeping, his bag accidentally fall down, a concern old couple pick it up and put it again switching it’s position to the bag next to it earlier.

“Look at them honey, aren’t they cute? They even have a couple bags. Oh, I want to have that one as well” (The old lady commented)

“Yeah, we’re going to buy our own, don’t worry” (her husband answered)

“Hmm, don’t you think the guy looks familiar?”

“I’m thinking the same thing for the lady? Where have I seen her? Anyway, let us not bother them. Let them rest, they look so tired”
***

Chun sleepily gets up and grabs the bag beside him, before going in when he hears the call for his flight.

“Hey, wake up sleepy head time to go” (Jerry woke up Ella. They’re back just in time for the last call of their flight or else all of them are going to miss the flight since Ella was sleeping so soundly)

“Aiyo! I’m still sleepy” (Ella protested)

“Get up. Let’s go!” (Jerry pulls Ella and grabs the bag beside her)
***

“Stop taking pictures of me or you’ll going to go bankrupt. You can’t afford my talent fee” (Ella lazily joked at Jerry who’s beside her taking pictures. Her eyes still closed but she can feel what Jerry’s been doing)

“You’re so full of yourself. You’re not the model type my friend, you lack some height” (Jerry tapped Ella’s shoulders. Ella hit Jerry’s head still not opening her eyes)

“But this is not bad, you’re photogenic” (Jerry commented while looking at Ella’s picture) “I’ll go put this in my studio, you look like a dog”

“A what?!” (Ella opens her eyes, glares at Jerry and started hitting him) “A dog? How can a beautiful lady like me looks like a dog?”

“I’m going to have some bruised because of you. I’m going to tell Ruby that you’re abusing me”

“Aiyo, your fiancée would side me. She loves me more than you” (Ella winks at him. Ruby was her childhood bestfriend who turns to be a model, she set the two up and luckily it turns fine) “Where’s my bag? Go get it; I need to get my little pillow. I can’t sleep” (Jerry pulls the bag down)
“Whose bag is this?” (Ella noticed that it wasn’t her bag when she was about to open it, the bag was the same but her bag has a key chain from Gui Gui)
***