Chapter 21

Bickering Love

Chapter 21

(Chun smiled) “Chun? The FRH member? “ (Chun asked innocently) “I’m more handsome than him” (He denied winking at Ella)

(One of the girls frowned and looks at him and then looks at Ella. All of them examined Ella and then looks back on Chun)

(Ella smiled awkwardly. Chun holds her hand and smiled patiently to the girls) “I’m really sorry but do need anything else? My wife’s a little uncomfortable, it’s not advisable for her to be in a crowded areas specially now that she needs extra care and attention” (Chun said implying that Ella’s pregnant)

“He’s probably not Chun, Chun’s not yet married” (the girls glance at Ella again)

“Let’s go” (the girls leave murmuring)

“He’s really not Chun, he won’t like someone as ugly at her” (the girls throw another glance at Ella. Ella looks at them when she heard it; Chun just put his arms around her shoulders and walked away)
***

“Hello Uncle! Little Sister”

“Sister!”

“Ella! What a surprise? When did you arrive?”

“Just a few hours ago, let’s go have some dinner”
(Ella brought them to a nearby restaurant. They’re already eating their desserts when Ella tried to bring out her relationship but Gui Gui suddenly received a call from Ya Tou informing her that she found the magazine Gui Gui’s looking for where Aaron’s the cover and it has his full interview and background, it was an old issue)

“Sister, can you tell me that later at home? Ya Tou got the FRH magazine I’m looking for. See you at home. Thanks!” (Gui Gui said without hearing Ella’s respond, she hurriedly kissed her and their Uncle’s cheek before leaving excitedly. Ella sighs looking at her, their Uncle chuckled)

“She’s really infatuated”

(Ella sighs worriedly) “I hope it’s nothing serious”

(Their Uncle laughs) “She’s just like that when you first brought Jerry home, following him around and even at school but after a while she’s back to normal”

(Ella laughs a little remembering how Gui Gui always making trouble following them, rather Jerry and she’s intentionally pushing away every girl that likes Jerry, it’s either Jerry’s just so patient or he just don’t want to offend her since he’s her friend)

“I’m at the point of denying she’s my sister back then” (Ella laughs then sighs sadly remembering Chun)
***

“Did you tell them?” (Chun asked. They’re outside Ella’s house. Ella sighs and shook her head lightly. Chun pulled her to hug her, she rest her cheeks on his chest. Chun her hair slowly. Gui Gui’s going out when she noticed Chun and Ella, she decided to stay and listen)

“Stop worrying, please. I don’t want to see you like this”

“Chun, she’s my sister. I’m so guilty. I don’t know if what I’m doing is right. I should have not been selfish and just think of myself, I already know she likes you but still I didn’t control my feelings”

(Chun kissed her hair and cupped her face to look at him) “Can’t you think of my feelings as well? Even if she said she’s inlove with me, but how about me? My feelings? It can’t be a one sided love, she’ll be unhappy”

(Chun smiled faintly) “Don’t you know that the first time I saw you looking like an angel engrossed in what you’re doing not caring if you fall down, you already caught me, but I was taken by surprise how can an angel be so fierce and scolds me to death” (Chun chuckled)

“I was so annoyed, it was a camera from my father, his last gift” (Ella explained)

“No wonder you’re so angry. I’m really sorry, it’s a precious thing”

“No, it’s alright. You’ve given me a much more precious thing, you” (Ella smiled then sighs again)

“I really don’t know how to tell her without hurting her”

(Chun hugs her tightly) “Can you please; please stop worrying, we haven’t spent much time together, we’re just merely talking on the phone for the last weeks. I missed you; can’t you give me your attention? Everything’s going to be fine. Let’s just go together to talk to her and your uncle, alright?” (Chun bends down and gave her a kiss. Chun’s kissing Ella lightly when Ella pulls herself)

“Gui Gui…” (Ella whispered worriedly)

“How could you?” (Gui Gui whispered back before running to the house)
***

Gui Gui’s not talking to Ella for the next seven days. Ella’s been so worried and Chun’s so agitated by Ella’s reaction.

“Why are you so quiet?” (Chun asked, Ella remains quiet)
“Ella…you’re making me nervous”

“I think it’s better if we stop seeing each other”

“What?!” (Chun exclaimed)

“I don’t want it to be like this, Gui Gui’s my only family. I don’t want to cause her any pain” (Ella sobs)

“No…” (Chun protested)

“I’m sorry. I’m flying to US tomorrow”

“But what about me?! You really never think of me!?” (Chun shouted in frustration, Ella sobs heavily)

“What do you want me to do!?!”

“I’ve been so patient being your friend because I think you’re not ready. I tried subtly to make you love me back and thank heavens it happened so how do you expect me to just give it up?”

“I can’t be with you thinking I’ve hurt her”
***

“Chun, what’s the problem?” (Calvin asked when they arrived at the bar and saw him drinking)

“Is Gui Gui still not talking to Ella?” (Jiro asked. Chun just sighs)

“She’s leaving tomorrow. Can you believe it; she’s just going to leave like that? We’ve been together for barely a month; we haven’t spent much together since she’s away, I wanted to do so many things with her and now she’s leaving again” (Chun sighs heavily) “Why does she need to be so soft hearted and stubborn”

“They both are” (Aaron commented)

“This is maddening, why can’t Gui Gui be mature enough to accept this?” (Chun said exasperatedly)

“Let me do something to that adorable little devil” (Aaron said before leaving)
***

“You’re so bad” (Ya Tou exclaimed after hearing Gui Gui’s story)

“I was just giving them a lesson” (Gui Gui sighs happily) “I was listening to their conversion, you must see them cuddling each other like that, I never seen Ella act so feminine that way. I’m so happy for her. Why didn’t I notice before that Chun likes my sister, I’m not surprise by Ella, it’s in her personality to hide her feelings well, even when we’re children, she’s always giving in for me, I guess she love Chun so much, she can’t stay away from him”

“But Sister Ella’s probably having a hard time because of you” (Ya Tou argue)

“She’s always worried about me, I’m not a kid anymore, even if I like Chun the way she’s thinking, she must stay with him since she love him. Let’s see what she’ll do, it’s been a week and she’s not yet breaking up with him and she’s still in the country. I’m enjoying this, I’m enjoying her attention”

“Have pity on her will you”

(Gui Gui laughs) “My sister really courageous and confident when it comes to her work but other than that she’s generally coy”

“Will you stop being a brat?!” (Aaron barged at Gui Gui’s office, scolding her. Ya Tou silently left the room)

“Chun loves Ella and your sister’s inlove with him as well. So what’s your problem?!

“I…I…I’m…” (She was startled by Aaron’s sudden arrival)

“What?!” (Aaron shouted frustrated)

“Why are you shouting at me!?” (Gui Gui shouted back, standing from her seat)

“You! Do you really like Chun?”

“Why do you care?” (Gui Gui stubbornly stare at him)

“Do you or do you not?!” (Aaron steps near her)

“Uh…uh…” (Gui Gui stammered walking backwards) “What if I do?!” (Gui Gui stares at him challenging, leaning her chest forward. Aaron eyes narrowed, reading her eyes)

"You stubborn little witch" (Aaron smiled and pulled Gui Gui to him, bumping her hardly on his chest, she looks up and he stares at her, before giving her a hard kiss. Gui Gui closed her eyes. Aaron pulls away for while whispering to her)

“This is long overdue” (He said before bending again to kiss her, slowly this time)
***