Chapter 25

Bickering Love

Chapter 25

“Sister!” (Gui Gui hurriedly went inside the studio to look for Ella)

“I’m here!” (Ella shouted)

“Have you seen this?" (Ella stared at Gui Gui’s tablet showing the same news Selina shown to Chun)

“They’re really too much!” (Gui Gui protested angrily. Ella sighs) “Are you alright?” (Gui Gui asked worriedly)

“I’m fine; I need to talk to Chun”

“Alright, go ahead. I’m going back to the office”
***

(Gui Gui still angrily thinking about Ella news inside her office)

“Those reporters are too much!” (Gui Gui murmured)

“Why are you so angry?” (Aaron asked appearing on her door)
(Gui Gui sighs heavily) “Have you seen the news? The reporters really make me angry”

“It’s their job” (Aaron answered calmly, Gui Gui glare at him) “Relax will you, how’s Ella?”

“She said she’s going to talk to Chun”

“That’s fine then, Calvin just suggested that Chun talks to Ella. He’s too worried about your sister and he’s making crazy ideas already”

(Gui Gui sighs, her stomach growls. Aaron chuckled. Gui Gui pouts) “I guess I’m really hungry, I forgot to eat because of anger. Let’s go grab something to eat” (Gui Gui walks to the door when Aaron pulled her)

“Why don’t we just eat here and just ask for a delivery”

(Gui Gui glare and sadly whisper) “You’re so worried we might be seen together?”

(Aaron embraced her back) “I just don’t want you to be hurt, look at Ella. Although she’s not saying anything, but we both know she’s hurting. FRH has been in the industry for years, we’re used to all those kinds of rumors, that’s something that’s happening every once in a while, we can fairly handle those but we’re going to be really hurt when the people we love gets hurt or being accused” (Aaron explained to her slowly and kissed her hair)

(Gui Gui smiled faintly and sighs) “I’m worried for sister; I don’t want her and Chun to break up just because of the media or the fans. I know she really loves him”

“Stop worrying, I believe those two, Chun’s always the most mature and responsible among us”

(Aaron tried to kiss her but Gui Gui stomach growl again) ”Hmm...I think I have to feed you now. I wanted to eat outside and relax a bit but I guess we still need to wait for the time to do that” (Aaron sighs)

(Gui Gui suddenly beamed) “I have an idea. Let’s go!”
(Gui Gui dressed Aaron, she put a heavy styling gel on his hair making it so flat and sticky. She made him wear long sleeves polo with a bow tie and checkered short pants with a suspender. Gui Gui laughs looking at him)

“I look like an idiot! Why don’t we just eat here?”

“No! I want to eat out, let’s go to the amusement park after” (Gui Gui insisted laughter in her eyes)

“You’re really angry to me for not being a good boyfriend, right?” (Aaron pouts) “The only thing missing in this
outfit’s a large eye glasses”

(Gui Gu grinned, handling the eye wear to him) “How did you guess that?”

“No!”

“C’mon, I’m so sure nobody can recognize you now, even if we walk in the streets”

“There’s no need to be this extreme. Remember we even watch a movie before and no one recognized me back then at the cinema, I just can wear a jacket and a cap” (Aaron argued suddenly remembering that time)

“That’s different! Back then, they won’t think of you going in the movie theater since they thought you’re so busy filming and recording nobody will suspect you sneaking around. But now, everyone’s looking for you everywhere hoping for a chance to see you with Sheena in every possible place. And…I like your look” (Gui Gui insisted hiding her laughter)

(Aaron glare at her) “I think you’re enjoying this, you’re rebelling at me”

“Stop whining! Let’s go. I’m hungry”
***

(Chun’s driving his car but she’s holding Ella’s hands. She’s unusually talkative since he picked her up at home. They decided to just travel around)

“I just talked to Jerry earlier, they’re enjoying their travel. I hope Ruby can…” (Ella’s continuously telling stories to Chun when Chun pressed her hand)

”Are you alright?” (Chun asked worriedly. They haven’t talk about the news yet. Ella just hugged him when he arrived and asked to have a joy ride, she’s been talking and telling stories non-stop)

(Ella looked at Chun and smiled. She tried not to think of the non-stop news since her arrival. It’s been almost a month and it’s getting worse everyday. Luckily the reporters can’t have anymore pictures except the ones in the airport. She’s worrying not only for Chun but the other guys as well)

“I’m fine. Don’t worry. I’m actually worried about you. Are you alright? How’s everything? The guys?”

“We’re used to it. Nothing to worry” (Chun sighs)

“What did the company told you, I know they asked Aaron not announce his relationship with Gui Gui, so what did they say about us? Did they tell you to break up?”

(Chun chuckled) “You’ll be surprised but let’s not talk about that for the moment. Let’s just enjoy ourselves” (Chun kissed her hand)
***

“Stop laughing!” (Aaron hissed at Gui Gui, they’re walking in the street, they just finished eating at a restaurant)

“I can't help it” (Gui Gui giggled remembering the facial expression of the waitress earlier) "Did you see how they look at you?”

“Yeah, as if accusing me of using a potion to lure you” (Aaron pouts. Gui Gui laugh out loud, even the couple sitting beside them keeps on looking at them especially when Gui Gui initiated to hold Aaron’s hand and feeds him)

“I’m really a genius not one person recognized you” (Aaron smiled and holds her hand)

“Well, come to think of it…this feels nice. It’s really great to have a stylist for a girlfriend. But can you please match my outfit next time?”

“I don’t want to. I must suggest this to sister” (Gui Gui giggled again)

“That’s unfair!”

“You’re the one who’s hiding not me” (Gui Gui protested)

(Aaron saw a shop nearby) “But we’re a couple, we need to be equal” (Aaron grinned and pulled her to go to the shop)
***

Ella and Chun just drive and arrive in the countryside. They enjoyed it much that it’s already getting dark when they noticed that they’ve lost their way. They look at each other and burst out laughing.

“I thought this thing only happens in the drama” (Ella chuckled)

“I think I have filmed a few scenes like this. We better go back” (Chun moving back when the engine started malfunctioning)

(Ella chuckled) “So according to the script, what will happen?”

“According to the script, no matter how we try the car won’t work so we must go out of the car and look for an abandoned house to stay for the night and tomorrow everything's going to be fine”

(Both of them started to walk around the area)
“I think it will be better if you’ll become a director”
(Ella winks and point out to a house)
***