Chapter 14

Bickering Love

Chapter 14

“AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” (Gui Gui shouted. Everyone was awaken, Ella and Chun who just finished their jog and at the door quickly run inside. Aaron immediately went back inside the bathroom)

“What happened?” (Gui Gui’s shocked seeing everyone around her)

“Are you alright?” (Hebe worriedly asked)

“Uhm…” (Gui Gui awkwardly tried to explain)

“Are you hurt?” (Chun asked. Gui Gui shakes her head. Ella checked on her)

“Did you slip?” (Selina asked. Gui Gui just nodded)

“She must be shock, it’s still early” (Calvin commented)

“Hmmm, we’re all here. Where’s Aaron? ” (Jiro suddenly said, noticing that it’s only Aaron missing in the group. Everyone suddenly looks around and something caught their attention, they suspiciously looks at the vague glass door of the bathroom, someone’s there. Calvin knocks on the door)

“Aaron, open up” (Chun called. Aaron opened the door and showed his head)

“Hey! Aaron, it’s still early in the morning and you and Gui Gui thought of getting intimate already?” (Jiro begins teasing the two. Gui Gui and Aaron turns red)

“That’s not true” (Gui Gui and Aaron protested)

“I was just taking a shower…” (Aaron explained)

“And then…”(Hebe teasingly added)

“I forgot my towel…”

“And then…”(Selina added laughingly)

“I went out and saw her” (Aaron ended the explanation. Everyone looks at Gui Gui)

“Gui Gui…”(Ella called Gui Gui demanding an explanation)

“I…I…I…” (Gui Gui started awkwardly. She’s really embarrassed)

“You’re really aggressive Gui Gui” (Calvin commented)

“You easily changed your heart. Now you like Aaron, tomorrow you might like me, don’t do that, I already have Selina”
(Jiro added that earns a hit from Selina)

“I was just looking for Chun!” (Gui Gui finally said)

“It’s alright kiddo. I’m a generous idol. You can like him more than me” (Chun also teased Gui Gui)

“Hey! Who wanted to have your fan, I have mine!” (Aaron protested)

“Aiyo! Gui Gui, you’ll really would become a professional stalker soon” (Ella commented adoringly pinching Gui Gui’s
nose. Her stomach growl) “I’m hungry! Let’s prepare something to eat!” (Ella stands up)

“Don’t even dare” (Chun protested)

“Hmm…where have you two been? You’re both perspiring” (Selina maliciously commented)

“Hey, you two also thought of getting intimate in the morning?” (Calvin added)

“Hey, hey, hey, we just went out for a jog” (Chun averted. They all start teasing Ella and Chun while going out of the bathroom to prepare the breakfast, leaving Gui Gui and Aaron again)

“Hey! My towel! Jiro!” (Aaron called. He looks at Gui Gui who’s glaring at him now) “Aiyo! it’s not my fault you’re so sneaky” (Gui Gui pouts) “Could you go and get my towel, I’m getting cold” (Aaron requested)

“Hmft” (Gui Gui stands and marched out of the bathroom”

“Gui Gui!” (Aaron called) “How am I going to go out?” ^_^
***

The shoot went smoothly for the next two days; they completed first the ones’ where Hebe’s needed since Hebe needs to be back after two days. Gui Gui spent her two days still following Chun and bickering with Aaron. It was the last night; tomorrow Gui Gui will be leaving with Hebe, she must be back or Uncle Li would should surely freaks out. Gui Gui’s department is in-charge for that year’s anniversary. They’re at the dining, Ella’s at the temporary dark room developing some of the photos taken.

“Gui, aren’t you sad, you’ll be leaving Chun?” (Calvin asked)

“No! I already have plenty of Chun’s pictures in my
cellphone; look! We even have a picture together” (Gui Gui showed her phone happily)

“Then, are you going to miss Aaron?” (Selina asked teasingly. Aaron’s sitting quietly)

“Uhm, I wanted to bottled Aaron so he can leave with me tomorrow” (Gui Gui mischievously answered)

“Oh, you’re really sweet, Gui Gui” (Hebe commented. Aaron looked surprised and looks at Gui Gui)

“So, I can throw the bottle in the sea” (Gui Gui continued. Everyone laughs)

(Aaron glare at Gui Gui) “You’re just so adorable I wanted to squeeze you, ‘til you choke”

“You two will surely miss each other” (Selina smiled)

“I’m surely going to miss Chun; I won’t be able to see you for ten days” (Gui Gui stands up and runs to Chun to hug him)

“Then, let me give you a present. Give me your phone” (Chun requested. Gui Gui immediately hands her hand phone. Chun sent a stolen picture of Gui Gui with Aaron to Gui Gui’s phone) “Use this as your wall paper” (Chun said before handing back Gui Gui’s phone. Chun stands from his seat, he’s going to call Ella for dinner)

“Aiyo! Chun!” (Gui Gui shouted in protest when she checked her phone)
***

“Aiyo! stop fooling around already , you two” (Ella commented. She’s at the kitchen with Jiro and Chun having a photo of them cooking) “Chun, are you still a child? Stop playing those ingredients!”

“It’s not me! It’s Jiro’s fault” (Chun childishly answered. Ella went over to arrange the set)

“Hey, how could you hold the vegetables like that, you’re so rough” (Chun commented. Ella hits Chun with the vegetable she’s holding)

“Now look at you, you said not to play around” (Chun teased)

“Aiyo, quit playing around” (Ella said before going back to her place) “Alright, now, hold the prepared food at the table” (Ella instructed)

“Ella are we doing mine at the study room upstairs or outside?” (Calvin appeared, he’s the next after Jiro and Chun. Ella’s going to have him read a book since he loves to read)

“Outside” (Ella answered) “Hey! Chun. Stop eating the food will you?” (Ella scolded Chun again)

“If I know, you wanted to eat it yourself” (Chun answered back)

“Wu Zun!”

“Alright! alright!

“I thought when Gui Gui left, the bickering would stop, now it’s your guys turn to argue everyday” (Calvin commented)
***

“Time flies so quickly, we only have two days left” (Aaron commented, the four of them are in the garden)

“I thought Selina would be back today” (Jiro complained. Selina went out yesterday, the company wanted to talk to her. She just called saying she’ll be back tomorrow)

“Where’s Ella?” (Calvin asked)

“She’s still checking all the photos and she’s been talking to Jerry on her phone” (Aaron answered)

“Ella’s really amazing, once she holds her camera it feels like she’s being absorbed by it” (Calvin commented)

“She’s pretty cool right? Not the typical feminine lady, a little rough” (JIro said)

“Yeah, she’s so manly” (Chun laughs. Ella hits him, Ella heard it while she’s approaching the guys)

“Why are talking behind my back!” (Ella reproached Chun)
“Let’s go have some pizza today…” (Ella suggested)

“Are you treating us?” (Jiro asked)

“No! All of you are treating me” (Ella smiled)

“Let’s play basketball, I’m a little bored” (Calvin teasingly suggested instead)

“Alright, why don’t we play doubles, the losing team will pay for it” (Ella answered)

“Aaron, be the referee. I want to play” (Calvin said)

(It was a match between Chun and Ella and Jiro and Calvin. Calvin and Jiro were defeated by Ella’s three points shot again)

“Yeah! I’m the king of the court!” (Ella happily shouts before running to Chun to hug him. Chun loosed his balance; he fell down pulling Ella with him. They stared each other; Ella suddenly felt her heart beats faster. Ella awkwardly breaks their contact and get up) “Pizza!” (She happily shouts following Aaron, Jiro and Calvin who are walking back to the house) “It just because of the basketball” (Ella murmured to herself feeling her heart. Chun smiled watching Ella’s back)
***