Chapter 26

Bickering Love

Chapter 26

“So what do we do now?” (Ella asked smiling while looking at the fire which they managed to lit. They’re embracing each other)

“I wish we could stay like this for a long time. It’s peaceful, we’re away from the watching eyes” (Chun kissed her hair and closed his eyes)

“Are you that bothered about the news? Will it be better if we go public?” (Ella whispered anxiously. Chun looked at her and caressed her cheeks) “But it might get worst, what if your fans protest about me? I might not be the girl they‘re expecting and knowing someone might be following me even when I’m just randomly eating in the streets make me uncomfortable”

“I’m not going to ask you to do that. I just don’t like the way they talked about you as if you’re some awful person and as if we’re committing some unacceptable crime being together so what if we’re gays, I’m not against to that kind of relationship, they’re human as well, they have feelings too. I’m also worried about your family and my family; I know they’re hurting for us” (Chun sighs, Ella remains silent)

“And I definitely don’t want you to experience those life invasions of the reporters we have experienced; luckily they can’t identify you yet. I want our relationship to be ours alone, I want to work at ease without them thinking I’m neglecting you, you can still travel without them thinking you broke up with me, you can go out with your male friends without them thinking you’re cheating on me, we can have a lovers’ quarrel without them intensifying things as if we’re hurting each other physically, you…” (Chun added, Ella abruptly interrupted him by kissing him urgently. Chun was surprised for a while before answering her kiss)

“I love you…” (Ella whispered in between their kisses. She felt Chun smiled)

“This is the best part of the script” (Chun murmured and deepened the kiss)
***

Chun needs to go back immediately in the morning because they have a shooting for a commercial.

“You’re a lame director or should I say a bad mechanic” (Ella said when Chun can’t fix the car. Ella tried to start car when she noticed they don’t have diesel. Ella laughed) “And definitely you’re a bad car owner”

(Chun scratched his head) “I forgot to check it. I better call Jiro to let somebody pick us” (Chun pulled out his phone to call but the battery went out) “Crap! Where’s your phone?” (Ella giggled and shakes her head. She didn’t brought it)

“This really feels like where shooting for a movie” (Ella commented. They just smiled to their misfortune and decided to trace back for the main road. They’re running out of time when a group of motorcyclist passed by)
***

“Where’s Chun?” (Selina asked the guys)

“Relax sweetheart. He’ll be here, he still has fifteen minutes” (Jiro said smiling at her. Selina just raised her eyebrows)

“He’ll better be here” (Selina said)

“I think he’s here” (Calvin said grinning. A motorcycle’s approaching, they can clearly see Chun as the back rider but the rider herself, who’s Ella, is covered with a helmet. Fortunately one of the motorcyclist’s Ella’s friend)

“I’ll go meet you tonight” (Chun whispered before dismounting and approach the guys. Ella left immediately)

“Where have you been?” (Aaron whispered)

“Is that Ella?” (Jiro asked) “Whoah! She’s really cool, but how come you’re the one who becomes the back rider?”

“Chun! Quickly, change your clothes. Do the chatting later” (Selina interrupted)

“Another headline coming” (Calvin said pointing at a paparazzi nearby. Chun immediately looks worried) “Go and change, we’ll handle that”
***

“This girl! She’s really trying my patience!” (Gui Gui angrily commented while watching Sheena and Aaron’s guesting in one show. Ya Tou chuckled) “Can you believe what she’s saying”

“What do you think? We look well-suited to each other right? We enjoy each other’s company too much” (Gui Gui mimicked one of Sheena’s answered when asked if she and Aaron are together) “And that guy! He didn’t even deny her words!” (Gui Gui said furiously)

“They’re promoting a romantic movie you won’t expect them to argue like you and Aaron” (Ya Tou answered smiling. Gui Gui glare at her)

“But I know you and Aaron just love each other so much. Just calm down, don’t be jealous. You don’t need to be jealous; you’re much prettier than her. And just look how Aaron looks at her, it’s very different when he’s looking at you” (Ya Tou assured her)

“Hmm, I have an idea. Let’s go to the premiere tonight!” (Gui Gui declared. Aaron gave her a ticket for the premiere but since she was so distressed that she can’t go with him she declined, she sighs remembering she returned the tickets) “I think I need to call Chun for help” (Gui Gui murmured to herself)
***

“Aren’t you going to Aaron’s premiere?” (Ella stopped singing and asked Chun who’s napping on her lap. They’re at his pad. Chun just came from the last day of his filming that day and picked her up, She’s about to go out to have a photo shoot and Chun wanted to come along, Ella noticed how tired he is and decided to cancel her activity and accompany Chun to have some rest)

“Hmm…let me sleep some more” (Chun murmured and snuggled closer to her) “He can understand if I can’t come, besides Gui Gui’s going there. She’s more than enough”

“Then, aren’t you going to feed me? I’ve been here for three hours already”

(Chun chuckled and lazily gets up) “You big walking stomach”

(They ended up playing in the kitchen and messing this up. Chun just ordered food for their dinner)

“Are you sure? I can send you home” (Chun said pulling the hood on his jacket that Ella’s wearing. They’re outside already, Chun laughed looking at her. Her clothes are so dirty, she just put on the jacket to cover her messy shirt)

“You look like a kid”

(Ella pouts and hits him gently) “No need, you go and have
enough rest. I can manage to go home alone. Go in quickly” (Ella kissed his cheek and smiled)
***

(Aaron beamed when he saw Gui Gui among the crowd)

“You look lovely” (Aaron mouthed at her. Some of the fans pushed Gui Gui. Aaron looked at her worriedly)

“Are you alright?” (Aaron mouthed worriedly. Gui Gui just signed alright to him. Sheena who’s holding at Aaron arms noticed the way Aaron stared at Gui Gui and pulled him to walk forward. She instantly recognized Gui Gui because Aaron have pictures of her on his phone, she glare at her but Gui Gui glared her back. Ya Tou just tapped her shoulders to calm her. Gui Gui sent Aaron a message asking if they can have a dinner together)

(Gui Gui simply approached Aaron when the movie’s over. The fans are approaching asking for autographs) “I wanted you for dinner instead” (Aaron whispered signing the paper Gui Gui handed to him. Gui Gui giggled)

“Did you bring a car?” (Aaron whispered again. Gui Gui nodded)

“Meet me there, I’ll find my way to escape” (Aaron winks before giving her the paper. Gui Gui grinned when she noticed that Sheena’s staring at them)
***

(Chun sighs heavily when he saw the headlines the following day saying that he and his alleged boyfriend are living together. The reporters already named Ella as his “boyfriend”. The story revolved now, from speculation that he met Ella abroad during one of his trip and that he’s just influenced by Ella’s view on being gay until the time they’re speculating the romance between them)

“Whoah, you’re all over the newspaper again, Chun. You even beat Aaron’s premiere night for the headlines” (Jiro commented)

“Or Aaron escaping from the premiere last night” (Calvin added. Aaron looked at him) “Hebe and I were there. We saw you” (Calvin grinned)

(Aaron smiled) “I didn’t notice you”

“Because you’re not paying attention to anything else. Gui Gui’s very beautiful last night” (Calvin teased)

“Hey Chun, stop sighing will you? We’re all going to suffocate because of you” (Jiro complained)

“Better not leave the country for a while Chun or the next thing you’ll know, they’re accusing you of getting married abroad” (Calvin said)

“What are you worrying Chun, Ella seems not badly affected at all. Just ignore that news. Your birthdays just around the corner” (Aaron added)

“I just don’t like the way their addressing Ella and how they’re assuming things” (Chun murmured sadly)
***

(It was Chun’s birthday and Chun asked Gui Gui to help him arrange a special dinner for them and dressed Ella. Unknown to him, Ella also asked for FRH and Gui Gui’s help to arrange a birthday party for him. Gui Gui called Chun and told him that she and Ella are going to the agreed place but Ella left her phone at the studio and wanted to drop by there, so she‘s just going to leave Ella at the studio and Chun just have to pick her up to be more romantic)
(Chun walks slowly with awed when he entered the studio. His pictures are everywhere, there are many stolen shots and close ups)

“Happy Birthday!” (Ella shouted and appeared with the guys. They sang his birthday song)

“Make a wish and blow your candle” (Gui Gui urged him. Ella hugged him and greeted him again. Chun can’t help but look around)

“Do you like it?” (Ella asked smiling)

“They’re…beautiful” (Chun whispered) “Thank you”

(Everybody’s having a good time chatting while Gui Gui and Aaron’s arguing about the interview)

“You two seem really close huh? And you do enjoy each other company that much that you even drove her home?” (Gui Gui scolded Aaron. She just saw the news earlier)

“I was just being a gentleman and we’re friends. You don’t expect me to bully her and cause tension between us when we’re working together, right? C’mon” (Aaron reasoned out)

“She’s seducing you, she’s always touching you” (Gui Gui pouts. Aaron sighs and smiled)

“I’d rather argue with you and then hug you like this” (Aaron hugged her tightly. Gui Gui giggled)

“Hey, lovebirds, stop having your own there. Kindly come back to earth with us” (Calvin shouted. Aaron and Gui Gui just laugh. Chun approached Ella who’s been talking to Selina)

“Any problem?” (Chun asked curiously)

“Nothing, just some girls talk” (Ella shrugged her shoulders. Selina informed her that even some of Chun’s endorsements are being pulled out because of the issue.)

“Thank you for this, this is the best birthday gift” (Chun chuckled) “I thought I tricked you for a surprise but your sister’s really cunning” (Ella laughs)
***

“Sister, where have you been? It’s so late” (Gui Gui asked when she saw Ella entering the house, she’s down to get something to drink)

“Just here and there” (Ella put down her bag and carefully placed down her camera)

“What’s bothering you?” (Gui Gui sensed her uneasiness) “Are you thinking about Chun?”

(Ella sighs) “I guess it’s time for me to step out, I can’t let him just endure all of this”

“Are you sure?” (Gui Gui asked worriedly. Ella nodded)
***