Chapter 19

Bickering Love

Chapter 19

“Hmm…” (Ella murmured and opened her eyes. She’s inside her car with Chun. They’re at the beach. They ended up in the beach; she kept driving her car and stopping it whenever something caught her attention. She looked at Chun sleeping. He looks so tired; Ella smiled and took a photo of him. Ella decided to walk for a while and let Chun sleep some more, it’s nearly sunrise)

“The sun looks amazing. It’s beautiful” (Ella commented)

“Beautiful indeed” (Chun added looking at Ella, he just took a picture of her)

“You’re awake” (Ella said smiling at Chun)

“You’ve been driving all night? Aren’t you sleepy?” (Chun asked)

“No. I wanted to appreciate the surroundings more. It’s lovely and peaceful”

(Chun smiled naughtily and puts down the camera he’s holding before running to Ella and carrying her towards the water)

“I have a better way to appreciate the beach”

“Hey! It’s cold!” (Ella said laughing)
***

“Ouch” (Gui Gui touched her head. She feels dizzy. She looks around. She’s not in her room) “Where am I?”

“Good morning!” (Aaron greeted her)

“What did you do to me?!” (Gui Gui exclaimed and checked
herself. She’s wearing a clothes but it’s not her)
“Would you rather sleep on the streets?” (Aaron asked amused)

“Why am I here?” (Gui Gui asked)

“There’s no one at your house. I can’t find your keys. So where should I bring you? It’s late and I can’t possibly call your Uncle; and you’re so drunk”

“Where are my clothes? These are not mine” (Gui Gui glare at him)

“As much as I wanted to but no, my sister was here last night” (Aaron explained. His sister, was leaving when they arrived. She was nearby and decided to see Aaron before heading home but Aaron’s not home. She cleaned his place and was heading back when Aaron carrying Gui Gui arrived)

“Get up and have some coffee” (Aaron said, Gui Gui looks at him surprised that Aaron’s not arguing with her but explaining calmly)

“Don’t look at me like that, I might devour you” (Aaron said teasingly)

(Gui Gui pouts)
***

Chun and Ella stayed at the beach until late in the morning, playing with the sea waves.

“Selina would surely scold me if ever you get a cold” (Ella said handling a towel from her things to Chun)

“I’m a healthy man, I don’t get sick easily” (Chun answered before sneezing)

(Ella laughs) “Right! Let’s go, I better send you home. Don’t you have a filming today?” (Ella asked worriedly)

“No” (Chun lied, he doesn’t want Ella to worry)

“I better send Selina a message” (Chun murmured. They both laughed when their stomach growled)
***

“Wu Chun! Where have you been?!” (Selina asked angrily. They’re at the meeting room)

“Selina, I…” (Chun sneezed. Selina checked on Chun)

“And now you have a fever” (Selina sighs)

“Selina, my dear. Calm down” (Jiro said, Selina glared at him)

“Selina, try to understand Chun. Ella’s leaving tomorrow and he doesn’t know when he will see her again. It’s really hard catching up with her schedule, she’s even busier than us, she’s a flying bird and Chun’s always busy. He can only spend time with her when she’s here” (Calvin said)

“But he knows he has scheduled filming this morning” (Selina argued)

“I’m so sorry, Selina” (Chun apologized)

“You better be, and don’t let this happen again. The director’s really angry. You better rest for a few days; looks like your condition will get serious. Anyway, I called you guys to talk about the upcoming music award. Aaron, are you listening?” (Selina asked when she noticed Aaron sitting silently in a corner and smiling)

“What is it?” (Aaron asked confused)

“What are you daydreaming about, Aaron Yan?”

“My dear Selina, he’s just so happy because little Gui Gui spend the night with him” (Jiro answered)

“What?!” (Selina exclaimed. Aaron just smiled))

“It’s because Aaron can’t find Gui Gui’s house key and Gui Gui’s so drunk last night remember. And because Ella’s not
home” (Jiro added looking at Chun)

“Aaron’s so caring towards Gui Gui, he even bottled himself like Gui Gui wanted” (Calvin added remembering that Gui Gui said before when they asked if she won’t miss Aaron, that she wanted to bottle Aaron to throw him in the sea) “Not afraid to be thrown away in the sea, Aaron?” (Calvin added smiling)

“He just wanted Gui Gui to always remember him and not Chun” (Jiro added)

“Yah! You two” (Selina pointing at Chun and Aaron) “Better
be careful. It took us a while before your fans get used to Hebe and Calvin’s relationship to think that both of them are in the industry. I don’t want your fans rallying around”

“Hey! Selina, it was just because Hebe’s been rumored with that Lee guy before but our fans are usually supportive”
(Calvin defended) “I suddenly miss my Hebe. Let me call her” (Calvin added pulling out his phone to call Hebe)

(Selina sighs) “Alright, since everyone of you seems to be in the outer space, we better discuss this some other time. Chun, you better rest, it seems that my excused earlier that you’re not feeling well came true”
***

Chun forced himself to stand up, someone’s at his door.

“Are you alright?” (Ella said worriedly as soon as Chun opens the door and put her hand on Chun’s forehead to check his fever)

“I’m fine. Why are you here?” (Chun asked)

“No, you’re not. Go to bed. Have you eaten? Did you take medicine? Selina called me, why didn't you call me?”

(Chun shakes his head. He just went to bed straight after the meeting with Selina and the guys)

“Go to bed, I’ll prepare something so you can take your medicine”

“Don’t burn my kitchen” (Chun joked weakly)

“You still have energy to joke around” (Ella commented)

“Don’t worry I won’t, I already bought something along the way” (Ella smiled pulling up one bag on her hand)
***

Chun woke up and saw Ella sleeping at the couch near his bed. He smiled looking at her.

Ella woke up and immediately stands up when she noticed that Chun’s not in his bed.

“Chun…”

“Good morning!” (Chun greeted Ella. He’s preparing their breakfast)

“Are you alright?” (Ella quickly approached Chun to check his fever. She puts her hand on Chun forehead, she sighs in relief. Chun stared at Ella and holds her hand. Ella looks at him. Chun slowly bends down and claimed her lips)

“I love you” (Chun said before deepening the kiss. Ella kissed him back) “Does this mean we feel the same way?”
(Chun asked nervously)

(Ella nodded shyly) “Aiyo! How am I going to tell Gui Gui about this?” (Ella mumbled worriedly. Chun smiled and hugs her tightly)

“Stop worrying. She’ll be fine. Her feelings for me are not that serious as you thought” (Chun assured her)
***

“What are you doing?” (Ella asked Chun when he kneels down. They’re at the airport. She’s going to US for her next project)

“I’m putting a chain on you. Hurry back to me, alright?” (Chun said putting an anklet (ankle bracelet) on her before giving her a quick kiss)
***