Chapter 7

Bickering Love

Chapter 7

“Gui, have you seen the news?” (Ya Tou rushed to Gui Gui’s office. She’s Gui Gui best friend and she’s also working in their company. Gui Gui felt nervous and prayed that it’s not the one with Aaron) “Hey! are you that shocked! You look pale. Chun got a girlfriend and look it looks like Sister Ella” (Ya Tou hand over the newspaper)

“What?!” (Gui Gui quickly grabbed the newspaper and examined it) “That’s impossible, Chun doesn’t have a girlfriend. I already confirmed that from someone in their company and I haven’t seen him with someone anyway and it’s not my sister. Ella doesn’t even know how Chun looks like”

“But doesn’t Sister Ella have this bag?” (Ya Tou insisted)

“Ya Tou, the picture’s a little blurry and my sister’s bag not the only one in this world, of course someone else might have the same design. Alright, stop giving me those false rumors; I’m busy for the upcoming meeting-presentation”

“Ah, right! We’re meeting with Aaron the day after tomorrow. I’m so excited. I better not disturbed you”

“Aaron Yan... prepare yourself. I’m going to make your life miserable…Ha,ha,ha” (Gui Gui laughs wickedly)

“I know that kind of look…” (Her Uncle appears at her door) “What are you thinking, you naughty girl?”

“Nothing Uncle, I’m just thinking of ways on how to make Sister Ella stays for a while. She’s planning to go to London next week” (Gui Gui made an excuse)

“You’re not thinking of setting her up on a date again, don’t you?!”

“Of course not! The last time we’ve done that she didn’t come home for almost a year” (They both laugh remembering how star-struck that Architecture guy was. They thought setting her sister up with a guy that have the same interest as her would be great since Ella’s photography usually focuses on Architecture and Nature. In the end, her sister got mad, she said she knows better than that guy and in the end she was the one lecturing him, he was so impressed with her that he even wanted her to published his designs in one of the company’s Ella’s working with, much with Ella's annoyance)

“I’ll go ask for Brother’s Jerry and Sister’s Ruby’s help so she’ll stay until my birthday and that will be three months from now” (Gui Gui grinned. That’s too long, she wonder how can Ella lasts, she loves to travel a lot)
***

Gui Gui didn’t go to the meeting. She let one of the junior designers to do the presentation. She just acted that she’s really not feeling well and in an instant her Uncle send her home. She’s making it sure that Aaron would signed the contract first before meeting him again. Better be careful since it’s really not yet official that Aaron would do the photo shoot and the commercial, she don’t want to give Aaron any reason to refuse to do it and he might change his mind when he sees her.

“These are great” (Selina commented while looking at the sample designs) “Well, what do you think Aaron”

(Aaron nodded) “They’re pretty cool. Who’s the designer?”

“I’m sorry that my niece can’t attend to us. She’s not feeling well. One of her colleague will do the presentation” (Uncle Li explained)

(Aaron and his manager were instantly impressed and agreed to it)
***

Aaron’s trying the clothes. Gui Gui deliberately sent a mismatching color of clothes and accessories in the set, she’s not yet showing herself to Aaron.

“What’s this?” (Aaron asked when he checked the clothes, it was a set of casual wear but the problem was the color; the jean’s color green while the shirt’s red with a blue jelly watch, a rock star’s necklace and yellow sneakers. Ya Tou immediately went over)

“There must be a mistake, go check the other available colors of these” (Ya Tou ordered the staff) “Gui Gui, won’t make this kind of arrangement” (Ya Tou whispered in wonder)

“I’m going to look like a Christmas tree wearing those” (Aaron commented) “the designer would be unhappy if she knows that you’re mismatching her designs”

“No, I am not. And don’t you think my designs would have a mono color, of course it would have a variety of shades to attract more shopper” (Gui Gui smiled sweetly. She’s just there waiting for Aaron’s reaction)

“Oh, this is Ms. Gui Gui, she’s the designer and the over-all in-charge for this” (Ya Tou introduces Gui Gui to Aaron. Gui Gui winks at Aaron)

“Are you a color blind?” (Aaron asked indifferently)

“No, youngsters nowadays like bright colors, the feeling of being care free, that stage when they wanted to experiment. So we’ll be showcasing that kind of atmosphere for the casual wears” (Gui Gui argued) “Why don’t you tried it first and we’ll see” (Gui Gui said with a challenging tone. Gui Gui called back the staff and Aaron tried it. Gui Gui wanted to laugh when she saw Aaron)

“It’s a little bit off, let’s try a yellow shirt and change the necklace with a star pendant” (Gui Gui ordered) “Let’s try a hat” (Gui Gui continuously changes Aaron’s outfit in Aaron’s annoyance)

“Are you doing this on purpose?” (Aaron whispered to Gui Gui with grinded teeth when she fixed his necklace)

(Gui Gui smiled at him) “Of course not, I’m just trying to find the most suitable outfit for you. You don’t want to look ridiculous in the photo, right?”

(Aaron glare at her) “You’re really devious”

“Don’t look at me like that, careful, others might see that. You don’t want them to think you’re being difficult to deal with, right?” (Gui Gui said still smiling)

“Hey, beautiful!” (Jerry called Gui Gui’s attention. Gui Gui walks towards Jerry and kissed his cheek as greetings) “I thought the shoot will start tomorrow?”

“Yeah, we just wanted to see what will fit him most so it won’t take much time tomorrow. Come, let me introduce you to him”

“This is Jerry, he’ll be the one in-charge for the shoot tomorrow”

“Hello, it’s the first time I’m going to work with an artist. I usually work with ramp models and walk-in clients in my studio. I’m looking forward for a new experience this time” (Jerry smiled at Aaron and offers his hand for a hand shake which Aaron accepted)

“I’m pleased to be the first one you’ll handle and I’m looking forward to working with you with ease” (Aaron said, the guy looks friendly)

“Are the clothes alright? It’s a little off beat” (Jerry commented)

“It’s because…” (Aaron tried to explain)

“Oh, by the way, the wedding gown is ready” (Gui Gui cut-in. Jerry asked Gui Gui to design the wedding gown of his fiancée)

“Great, let me see it” (Jerry put his arm around Gui Gui shoulders, she’s like a sister to him. He saw her grinned at Aaron) “You’re already getting along well with him, I thought you like Chun best among them, looks like he's already stealing's Chun's place in your heart” (Jerry whispered)

“Aiyo! stop joking. Chun’s far better than him, that Aaron is so vain” (Gui Gui answered back. Aaron looked at her. He’s really irritated) “Let’s go” (Gui Gui ordered one of the staff to give Aaron the set of outfit she prepared beforehand)

“She’s really cunning” (Aaron said when he checked the set of clothes lend to him, it’s the one he’s expecting) “And she’s already getting married but she still stalk Chun like crazy” (Aaron murmured to himself)
***