Chapter 23

Bickering Love

Chapter 23

(Chun smiled happily looking at Gui Gui and Ella hugging tightly) “Huh, these two almost made me crazy, one always following me around while the other’s always trying to run away from me”

“Hey! Who do you mean always following you around?!” (Aaron protested, Jiro and Calvin laughed)

“Uhm, Ella?? She’s always following me around?!” (Chun chuckled and joked)

“When did I?!?” (Ella loose her embrace to Gui Gui and glare at him)

“You followed me in Brunei” (Chun grinned) “tsk! You’re fantasizing about me for so long” (Chun )

“You did?! I thought you’re doing your photo walk back then? And I thought I was the only one stalking at him, so from the very start you like him” (Gui Gui said winking at Chun)

(Aaron pulled Gui Gui beside her and hits her lightly)
“Aiyo! she’s not as crazy as you, following Chun around and even sneaking to his room, realizing the next morning you slept with the wrong guy” (Aaron narrates. They guys started teasing around)

“You what?! and what’s with you two? Are you together?” (Ella exclaimed, Gui Gui glared at Aaron but Aaron just grinned. Gui Gui smiled embarrassedly and awkwardly before turning to Ella)

“Uhm, Sister…” (Gui Gui tried to explain sourly thinking of wrangling Aaron’s neck when they’re alone)

“You two already slept together, why not marry?” (Chun teasingly suggested, Ella glared at him)

“You should have not said that, stop giving her that crazy idea or the next thing we’ll know she’s asking Aaron to marry her” (Ella commented. Gui Gui beamed jumping beside Aaron and putting her arms around him, earning Jiro and Calvin’s laughter)

“I think someone’s marrying before me now” (Calvin commented)

“Hey!hey!hey!” (Aaron gently removed Gui Gui’s hold on him)
“I’m not yet ready to give up my bachelorhood” (Gui Gui glare at him and pouts)

“I’m not saying I’m not, I’m just telling you it’s not yet the time, we haven’t been together for a day. Don’t you want to enjoy ourselves just like this for a while” (Aaron continuously explained)

“Aiyo! can you give me some face?” (Ella hits Gui Gui lightly)

“Well we’re older, so it’s just right that we do that first” (Chun said winking at Gui Gui)

“Right! You two must marry immediately” (Gui Gui said happily)

“Yah! Can you stop giving her those crazy ideas!?” (Ella glowers at Chun)

“I’m just lifting her mood” (Chun said hiding his smile)

“Hey! Stop talking about those goose-bumpy marriage talks” (Jiro complained) “I’m leaving! I better go see my Selina” (Jiro mumbled and walks away)

(Calvin silently followed pulling out his phone to call Hebe) “Love, where are you…?”

(Chun and Aaron chuckled)

“So…?” (Gui Gui asked Ella, insisting on the marriage issue)

“What?” (Ella asked Gui Gui widening her eyes) “I still have a flight tomorrow so I think we better have some rest”

“What?!” (Chun exclaimed, pulling her toward him)

“Uh,…I think we better have some yoga somewhere” (Aaron said pushing Gui Gui at the door)

“Hey!” (Gui Gui glowered at him. Aaron just silently tell her to give Ella and Chun to talk)

“What’s with the yoga?!”

“I couldn’t think of anything else, let’s just go” (Aaron answered pushing her more quickly)

“What are you talking about?” (Chun asked furiously)

“Will you calm down, we’re not breaking up, and I’m not breaking up with you either. I just need to go there to discuss some matters, I may not be able to accept project for a long time or even not accept anything at all, and at least I need to inform the management about that and I still have a pending assignment before I went home, at least I need to finish that don’t you think?” (Ella grinned at him)

(Chun sighs in relief) “Why didn’t you tell me about that earlier?”

“Do you think I still can think telling you about that when all I’m worrying is Gui Gui?”

“I already told you so many times not to worry about her, she’s not my type. She’s too aggressive… and stubborn just like you” (Ella glare at him)

“And insanely cute as well” (Chun smiled) “although, you’re sister’s extremely playful”

“Speaking of which…”(Ella pulled out her phone to call her sister) “You better come back here, you have a lot of explaining to do, lady”
***

“Helloooo!” (Gui Gui greeted FRH when she arrived, she went directly to Aaron’s side who smiled seeing her, opening his arms for an embrace which Gui Gui gladly comply)

“Snack time!” (The guys just smiled looking at them, Gui Gui’s constantly seen with Aaron after they’ve been together but Aaron haven’t announced publicly that he has a girlfriend, he was requested not to do that until his new movie’s over, much to Gui Gui’s disappointment)

“I missed you…” (Aaron whispered kissing her temple)

“Hey! Could you two stop being so lovey-dovey? You’re giving me goose bumps” (Jiro complained, Gui Gui and Aaron just grinned at him)

(Calvin threw something at him) “You’re just envious,where have you been, Gui? We haven’t seen you in three days”

“Just here and there, I’m busy for my latest creations”

“So busy you can’t even call me?” (Aaron commented frowning, he was overwhelm to see her earlier, he almost forgot that he’s just grumbling earlier)

“Hey! You’re not calling me when you’re filming either” (Gui Gui argued)

“That’s different” (Aaron defended)

“How’s so?!” (Gui Gui eyes narrowed, pouting)

“I can’t even touch my phone when I’m filming”

“Well, I can’t hold my phone when designing either!”

(Calvin chuckled) “Aiyo! A loud bickering here and a silent bickering there” (Calvin pointed at the corner, his phone’s on his ear, murmuring)

“Luckily, me and Hebe’s not like that”

“Aiyo! that’s because you always followed everything she said” (Jiro laughed)

(Aaron laughs) “It’s been an hour already” (Chun’s arguing with Ella, Ella flew to US the next morning just as planned, then she returned after six days, they all thought that she’s not leaving again since it’s been a month and a half already but she left leaving a note to Chun that she’ll be back within five days, her editor just begged her to do something, and now Chun’s mad because she’s not calling him for days)

“You told me you’ll be there in less than five days, it’s been a week already”

(Ella on the phone) “Why are you so worked up? And besides you’re busy filming, recording and all those stuff, I guess you haven’t even have time to miss me. And the last time I saw you, you’re kissing another girl”

“What are you talking about?” (Chun asked confused the he remembered that before she left, he filmed a kissing scene with his leading lady)

“You went to the filming site!” (Chun exclaimed) “Wait, are you jealous? Is that the reason why you’re not calling me? and you haven’t informed me about your trip personally, you just left a note”

“Of course not! I was just in a hurry” (Ella said defensively”) “And I couldn’t call because the area we’re in don’t have any connection”

“It’s just part of my work, don’t be jealous. Don’t be angry it’s purely professional” (Chun suddenly smiled)

“You don’t need to explain! I’m not angry!”

(Chun chuckled) “Why are you shouting at me then, if you’re not angry?” (Chun tried to suppress his laughter)

“I’m not! Why are you laughing?” (Ella said angrily)

“I’m not…” (Chun said still trying to hide his smile, the guys looking at him curiously since his mood changed now)

“Yes, you are” (Ella insisted)

“How did you know, you can’t even see me” (Chun argued)

“I’m going to break your bones when I see you”

“Well, then, immediately fly here”

“Yes, in less than 24 hours I can do that” (Ella said making Chun frowned)

“Where are you?” (Chun asked carefully)

“Take a guess” (Ella said happily, Chun heard the call for the flight on the background)

“You’re coming home…”

(Ella smiled before ending the call) “See you…”

(Chun immediately calculated Ella’s arrival and went to the airport to pick her up. Ella and Chun happily hugged each other, unknown to them, paparazzi saw them)
***