Chapter 6

Bickering Love

Chapter 6

Ella immediately called Chun when they landed; Chun agreed to meet her (they actually ride the same plane). Chun’s waiting for someone to pick him up. Although, it was not announced that he was out of the country, Selina already said that he took some time off to relax a bit and he has already returned a few days ago. She’s making it sure that he won’t have any inconvenience like ambush interviews when he arrived and he’s really thankful for that. Maybe he’s too sleepy not to realize that he grabbed the wrong bag, he just noticed it when he received the call. The girl who called has a nice voice.

“It’s you again!” (Ella exclaimed when they met) “So, you’re the idiot who doesn’t even know his own bag” (Ella grimace)

“Can you lower your voice!?” (Chun whisper, he don’t want to draw any attention)

“Do you think wearing that stupid cap and shades won’t let me recognize you!?” (Ella added. Chun looked around; few are already glancing in their way)

“Come here!” (Chun pulled Ella to a corner) “For a lady, you are definitely loud”

“Why do care?! Don’t you know just the sight of you annoys me! Give me my bag”
“What? Lady, if you’re doing this on purpose to get my attention. Let me tell you, it won’t work”

“Huh! Do you think you’re that handsome?!” (Ella said sarcastically)

(Chun looked at her in disbelief, he doesn’t usually brag but he knows how he looks and he’s pretty popular and this lady really is hurting his self esteem) “Are you sure you don’t you know me?” (He asked suspiciously, maybe she knows him and just wanted to be noticed, she surely stand outs among those females who wanted to be close to him)

“You have the prince syndrome. Are you the president? Do you have a royal blood and even so, I don’t care. I don’t know you, Mr. Whoever you are and I don’t have any interest in knowing you” (Ella walked away. Chun looked at her in an amazed manner)
***

Selina’s meeting the boys to discuss their schedule in a secluded coffee shop, at least they can enjoy a little without being much disturbed by the fans.

“Calvin, I have good news for you or I don’t know if Hebe has told you already. Your next project will be with her. It’s a commercial; so I guess, you’ll have some more time with her since after that you’ll both be going to be busy again. I hope it’s alright with you, I already confirmed that”

(Calvin smiled happily) “You’re really the best Selina”

“Aaron, care to explain now” (Selina looks at Aaron. The boys started teasing)

“Yah, Aaron, I thought you’re sad not being able to go out with Arielle but there you are hiding a girl in your hotel room” (Jiro teased)

“Man, that’s awesome, I didn’t even dare do that with Hebe” (Calvin added)

“Aiyo! It was Chun’s fault” (Aaron point out)

“Hey, hey. How was it my fault? I was in Brunei taking care of my grandmother”

“That’s your crazy stalker mistaking me as you” (Aaron answered back)

“Speaking of your Brunei trip, Chun, what’s the meaning of this?” (Selina put a newspaper in the table. It was Chun and Ella’s picture although it captured Chun’s side view and Ella’s back. Jiro picked it up and read the headlines)

“FRH member Chun coming home from Brunei with girlfriend” (the boys all started reading the news)

“You’re so clever” (Calvin commented)

(Aaron read some lines) “Yesterday, FRH member, Wu Chun was spotted in the airport with his speculated girlfriend, they even used couple bags. Has he already introduced the girl to his family?”

“That’s ridiculous. Don’t look at me like that” (Chun protested when all of them stared him) “I just accidentally grabbed her bag and we’re exchanging it” (Chun explained)

“Are you sure?” (Jiro still jokes. They all know that among them, Calvin’s the only one with a girlfriend. Chun throws a tissue paper at him. The boys started fooling around)

“Alright! Enough” (Selina break-in) “Let’s talk about work” (Selina looked at her planner) “As I said, Calvin you’ll have a commercial shoot with Hebe. Jiro’s still doing his drama…speaking of that,… “ (Selina looked at Jiro) “Jiro some bad publicity’s going saying that you’re being hard to deal with at the set” (Jiro tried to explain but Selina cut him off) “I’ll go visit you at the set tomorrow”

“I think it will be better if I’ll make that news true so Selina would always go there” (Jiro whispers)

“What did you say?” (Selina raised her eyebrows)

“You’re just so sweet, my dear Selina, caring for me”

“Stop dreaming!” (Selina reproach Jiro before turning to Aaron) “Aaron, the one I already discussed with you about the clothing line. You’ll have a photo shoot and a commercial for that. We’ll be meeting with them the day after tomorrow. You can rest for a day. And Chun, you have a jam packed schedule for the week, it start with an interview tomorrow morning and a guesting in the afternoon; I’ll give you a copy for the following days’ schedule. Next week, we’ll start discussing for your next album, you can think for any ideas until then. Calvin, the one you wrote for Hebe, I think we can include that. Alright, that’s it. I think we can have our food now, you can order anything you want, it’s on me today”

“Alright!” (The boys cheered)

“Chun, go get the menu at the counter, you’re the nearest” (Jiro ordered Chun who willingly obliged. He’s asking for the menu when the lady in front of her who just ordered her coffee turned back and because he’s too near her, she bumped into him causing the coffee to spill on her)

“Ouch!” (Ella said when she felt the hot coffee touched her skin)

“I’m so sorry” (Chun apologized trying to help her. When Ella looks at him) “Aiyo!” (Ella sighs irritably) “You’re not just an idiot and conceited, you’re also clumsy”

(Chun shakes his head) “As usual, it’s my fault again. What’s new?! Are you following me?”

“Do I look like someone who doesn’t have any better things to do?!”

“What happened?” (Jiro checked on them)

“Are you his friend?” (Ella asked and Jiro nodded) “Better teach him some manners” (Ella said before going to the comfort room to fix herself. Jiro and Chun went back to their table)

“What happened to the always-a-gentleman Chun we know? Since when did you begin talking that way with a girl?” (Calvin asked amused. Chun’s always subtle to women, even with those female reporters who have been harassing him)

“She’s cute” (Selina commented)

“She’s cute like a puppy…with a tiger’s temper” (Chun said impassively)

“My dear Selina, do you have extra clothes. I think she spilled a lot on her shirt” (Jiro asked Selina)

“I don’t have any in my car. I just cleaned it earlier” (Calvin and Aaron both shrugged their shoulders implying they don’t have either)

“Chun always has a spare shirt in his car” (Aaron said looking at him. But still Chun didn’t move)

(Everyone laughs) “What?” (Chun asked)

“We’ve never seen you that annoyed”

“She’s really bothersome. I’m trying to be as calm as possible but she’s always finding fault at me” (Chun explained)

“And she seems not to be captivated by Chun’s charms” (Jiro teased)

“Go, Chun get the shirt. It’s unpleasant to wear dirty clothes especially for a girl” (Selina pull Chun to get up when she saw how damaged her shirt was, the stain’s really noticeable since Ella’s wearing a white one. Ella ordered for a another cup before sitting in one corner while waiting)

“Jiro, go give it her” (Chun commanded Jiro)

“Let me. I want to see her up close” (Aaron volunteered. He’s curious who’s the girl that can make Chun pissed off that much)

“Hello, I’m Aaron. I’m that (pointing at Chun) clumsy guy’s friend. Here, you can change (giving Ella the shirt) the stain on your shirt is rather noticeable”

(Ella looked at Aaron. He looks friendly enough. She thought that he’s kind enough to lend her a shirt) “Thank you. I’m still meeting someone later, so I guess I really need to change” (Ella changed her shirt and got her coffee. She thankfully smiled at Chun’s group before leaving)

“She looks familiar. Where have I seen her” (Calvin whisper)
***