Chapter 5

Bickering Love

Chapter 5

Gui Gui was so disappointed in not seeing Chun in China but still she decided to stay and relax a bit. She’ll take the opportunity to create designs for their upcoming launching. Their family owned a mall managed by their Uncle; they also have their own clothing line. Although, she and Ella are both members of the board of directors, they both don’t like to interfere in the business. Ella enjoys her job and she enjoys being one of the junior designers in the company where her designs can be market in their mall. Currently, she’s been working on male clothing that will be launched soon and she’s hoping to have Chun as their model.

It has been two days since that incident at the hotel. Although, her sister don’t have any interest in those kind of news because she’s a little eccentric, still it’s best if she’ll be careful or else her sister will surely punish her. Her sister, Ella still didn’t even know what Chun looks like until now for she’s always saying she don’t have time for those kind of things, the only things that interest her are her camera, food and her own music. Her sister is musically gifted but don’t pay attention to it. She bet, her Uncle will side her sister if she decided to reprimand her this time.

Gui Gui’s walking along when she saw Aaron’s interview.

Host: “Aaron, how true it is that you’re getting married? In fact you brought your girlfriend along and you’re both staying in a hotel”

(Aaron smiled) “That’s not true; I don’t even have a girlfriend”

Host: “But it is said that someone saw you and the girl inside your hotel room and you’re topless, it’s just unfortunate we can’t even find anyone who can provide us with evidence” (the host jokingly added)

“Oh, it was just a misunderstanding. She’s the room keeper; she’s there to replace the bed cover I requested but I caught her getting lazy and taking a nap so I was asking her to have someone else do it”

Host: “So, that’s what happened”

Gui Gui angrily holds her fist “What!? That jerk!
***

Gui Gui’s waiting for Aaron to return at the hotel. She’s really mad at him.

“Hey! What are you saying in that interview?!” (Gui Gui yell at Aaron. Aaron opens his door and goes inside, Gui Gui following him)

“How can you say those things about me!” (Gui Gui still continues while Aaron ignores her and goes to the closet to change his clothes) “Don’t you have a better idea? You’re good in lying so why didn’t you think of a better excuse?”

“Like what?” (Aaron said lazily)

“Like…like…I am one of your friends and I’m feeling sad so you come to console me. Me, a lazy room keeper?! duh!"

“Have you forgotten that you’re the one who came to me?”

(Gui Gui pouts and look back at Aaron’s to glare at him and saw him topless, about to wear his shirt) “Hey! Why do you always like to undress in front of me, can you be more decent?!”

(Aaron sarcastically smiled at her) “Miss, may I remind you that you’re inside my room. I can do whatever I want, and in fact you’re disturbing me. So if you could please let me rest”

“Jerk!” (Gui Gui grimaced)

“I really hate it when someone’s calling me names” (Aaron sighs) “Well then, it looks like you wanted to stay with me, by all means we can share this bed”

“What!? You’re so…”(Gui Gui marched out trying so hard to control her anger)

“Be careful, if by accident you saw some reporters outside, just tell them you’re thanking me because I asked that you've been given another chance and you didn’t get fired due to the last time’s incident” (Aaron teased)

“I’m going to make you pay for this, you jerk. Oh, God, just give me the opportunity to torture that guy, alright!?” (Gui Gui said outside Aaron’s room before entering her own room)
***

Six days later.

“Gui, have you completed the designs?” (Her Uncle asked, standing at her office’s door)

“Uncle, come on in. I didn’t noticed you, I was so absorbed with this, this is the last design, I’m just having the finishing touches before I show it to you”

"It looks great" (her Uncle commented) "We'll be ready in no time"

“How about the model Uncle?”

“I have good news and bad news. The bad news, your favorite Chun cannot do it. He took some time off, although he'll be arriving soon, he's schedule's full for the whole month?"

“What?!” (Gui Gui exclaimed disappointed)

“But the good news is another member of the FRH will do it”

“Who?”

“I think the one named Aaron”

“What?! No!” (Gui Gui stands up protesting)

“Why? Haven't you met him in China? I was informed that Chun didn't go and it was Aaron, I guess you forgot to informed me about that” (her Uncle look at her suspiciously)

“I was so busy we haven't have time to chat Uncle" (She didn't tell him about what happened or else she'll be severely scolded or worse her Uncle won't help her anymore whenever she wants to go out to chase Chun)

"Ahm, Uncle my designs are made for Chun’s built. He’s a little shorter than Chun. Why not Jiro?”

“Jiro's scheduled to film until next month. We can just adjust the measurements. You’re acting weird; I thought you’ll be happy if any of the boys could do the photo shoot and the commercial”

(Gui Gui’s about to protest when she thought that it could be the time for her to revenge, she can annoy him all she want. She smiled sweetly at her Uncle) “Of course Uncle, I was just a little disappointed that it’s not Chun, but Aaron would be fine for that”

“When will Ella arrive?”

“She said she’ll be gone for one to two weeks. It’s almost two weeks since she left so I guess she’ll be arriving any day soon. You know her, her schedule’s always changeable”

“Tell her to come to me when she arrived. I need to talk to her before she fly somewhere again”

“You’re not going to tell her about my trip, right?!” (Gui Gui asked)

“Of course not, it’s our little secret. I’m going to let her talk to Jerry about doing the photo shoot”

“Aiyo! Brother Jerry would surely do it” (“Be ready Aaron, it’s now my turn” Gui Gui said to herself when her Uncle left)
***