Chapter 1

Bickering Love

Chapter 1

Gui Gui entered the house in the middle of the night. She just went to FRH concert to see her beloved Wu Chun. It was dark but it’s alright, she knew where the switch is located. Luckily her sister, the only family she has is currently out of the country. They came from a wealthy family but have been orphaned when their parents died in a plane crashed. Her sister is a known photographer. She’s a little eccentric but nonetheless, they love each other so much. She was about to go upstairs when the lights .

“Where have you been, lady?”

“Sis! You startled me” (Gui Gui hurriedly hugged Ella and gave her a kiss) “When did you arrived”

“Just now. Where have you been? It’s so late”

“Ahhhhhhhh…” (Gui Gui shouted remembering the concert) “Oh my God, Sis I saw him. I’m in the front row. He’s so handsome. Have you eaten? I’ll prepare something”

“Good, I’m famished. I’m really tired. You went to the concert again? Aren’t you tired watching them? You’ve been watching the same performance for how many times?”

“Of course not, it’s not the same. And I’m not watching all of them, I’m just watching my Chunnie”

“How come it’s not the same, it’s a concert series. They’ve been performing the same things from Japan, Hong Kong, Vietnam, etc. Luckily you’re here; the last time I came home you’re in Thailand following that… whoever he is”

“His name is Chun and he really is hot”

(Ella chuckled) “You are really star struck to that Chun. How’s work?”

“Oh, don’t worry. Everything’s fine at the office”

“How come Uncle’s not firing you yet? You’re always out”

“Oh, he won’t. I’m his favorite employee” (Gui Gui laughs and serve Ella’s food) “Sis, your future husband would be so unlucky, how come you still don’t know how to cook?”

“Then, he better be good in cooking. I only love to eat” (Ella laughs)
***

“That was great everyone” (Selina, FRH manager congratulated Aaron, Chun, Calvin and Jiro) “It’s the last performance for that series of concert”

“Yes, I can now have some time off with Hebe” (Calvin commented)

“Calvin, you have three interviews for this week. You better finished those first before planning to go out with your girlfriend”

“C’mon Selina. She’ll dump me soon because of you” (Calvin protested. Selina laughs.)

“Then, you’re free the following week. Happy?” (Selina added)

“My lovely Selina, why don’t we have an out of town vacation? Just the two of us” (Jiro suggested. Jiro and
Selina are ex-lovers and Jiro is still trying to woo Selina again)

“I don’t have time for that and you still need to go to the shooting. You have an upcoming drama remember”

“Chun, you’ll be going to China for the product promotions”

“Ahm, Selina. I’ve some emergency at home. Dad just called earlier before the concert and he wishes that I go to Brunei as soon as possible. Is it possible to reschedule that?”

“What? That would be a problem”

“I’m so sorry about this Selina”

“It’s alright. Family first. Wait, the contract said any member of the FRH..So…Jiro’s not free. Calvin’s not free as well…hmm..”

“Don’t look at me. I already told you I have a schedule” (Aaron protested as he was the only one available)

“You’re just going on a date Aaron. You could just reschedule that” (Selina argued)

“Besides, she’s not your girlfriend yet. C’mon dude help Chun out” (Calvin said)

“Please” (Chun pleaded)

“Alright, you owe me one Chun”

“Alright”
***

Ella went to visit their Uncle Li in the office before leaving for her next photo shoot.

“Ella. It’s nice to see you. When did you arrive?”

“Just last night, Uncle. Here’s some souvenir from Africa”

“Gui Gui didn’t tell me you’re here”

“It’s because she’s been out until late last night that’s why she’s still sleeping soundly in her room at this moment instead of working here with you”

“Oh, I haven’t realized she’s not here yet” (Uncle Li laughs)

“You’ve been spoiling her too much Uncle” (Ella smiled.
They both adore Gui Gui so much)

“You’re sister’s still young let her enjoy”

“And I’m really having the time of my life” (Gui Gui appeared at the door)

“I thought I left you snoring at home?” (Ella commented)

“I’m not snoring” (Uncle Li and Ella laugh when Gui Gui stomped her feet to protest)

“Anyway Uncle, I’ll be leaving tomorrow for my shoot. Just look out for this brat again”

“Where are you going this time?”

“I think, the team’s going to Brunei. They’re actually on their way. I’ll be following tomorrow”

“Sis, we haven’t seen each other for a month and then you’re leaving again?” (Gui Gui pouts)

(Ella chuckled) “What do you want this time?”

“How could you say that? I really miss you, you know” (Ella laughs and stand to hug her sister)

“C’mon baby, its work”

“Alright, my beautiful nieces, let’s go out and have some lunch. My treat”

(When they are about to go out of the room, Gui Gui whisper to her Uncle)

“You didn’t tell her I’m going to China, did you Uncle?”
(Uncle Li pinch her nose) “Of course not. I’m always on your side baby”

“Hey, what are you two talking about?” (Ella said popping her head on the door)

“That you should go find my brother-in-law soon” (Gui Gui laughs)
***