I don't know if I'm jealous ... I don't feel anything

THE CALM STORM
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hanbin cannot believe this, he felt so angry inside. He was about to throw away his golf club when Cheng Xiao called his name and brought him back to his senses.

"Hanbin? are you ok? do you know them?" Cheng Xiao asked.

"Ahhh... What? no! no!, I was just having a muscle spasm" Hanbin acted as if his arm hurts a lot.

"Oh! oh no... where does it hurt? which part?" Cheng Xiao went closer to him.

Hanbin had to make his acting believable, so when Cheng Xiao touched his right arm, he shouted "Oww!!! Ouch!". His shout was little bit exagerated, he even thought so himself, but since he already did it, he went with the flow of his acting. Cheng Xiao then acted like a very dutiful wife, she was instructing some caddy to get an ice pack or something, and she also kept hugging Hanbin.

On the other side of the field, Hanbin's shout was heard by Hayi and Taeyong. Thus, it made them look at Hanbin's way. When Hayi saw that Hanbin is around, she felt nervous. She thought 'why does he have to be here today? of all the days why now?' Taeyong also looked at Hayi after being aware of Hanbin's presence. "You alright?" he asked. "Yeah, of course, why would I be bothered? were through" Hayi said calmly, and Taeyong sure wants to believe her words.

With Cheng Xiao acting all concerned about Hanbin, who seemed to have hurt his arm, it irritates Hayi but not yhe point that she hates the girl. However, Hayi is also curious if Hanbin's arm is alright, his shout earlier was very loud.

"Hayi, you want to talk to him?" Taeyong asked, because he felt that Hayi was concerned. "What?! No! let's just continue playing, I don't want to mind him" she settled. Since Hayi wants to continue where they stopped, Taeyong is now again teaching her how to swing properly.

Hanbin took swift glance if Hayi noticed him, and he saw that she did. 'Hmpf, that's right Lee Hayi, I'm here!' he thought. But after looking away from Taeyong and Hayi, because Cheng Xiao had a lot of concern and question about his arm, the next thing he saw when he glanced again was that, the two went back to being lovey dovey with their lessons in swinging the club.

'I'm sure that Hayi is only doing this for show, she's not the type to easly move on, I know her' Hanbin thought, but then he remembered something Hayi said about being engaged soon. Hanbin glanced on the two again and thought 'don't tell me .... that this Taeyong guy is her new fiance?! that's ridiculous, she can't pick him up that easily'.

Then, just right after he said that to himself, he saw madame Lee approaching both Hayi and Taeyong. the madame looked so caring towards Taeyong, she even patted Taeyong's back. Moreover, it was ok for the madame that Taeyong is touching Hayi's hands and arms, this must've meant that Taeyong really is Hayi's new fiance. Hanbin then mounthed "i can't believe this."

Cheng Xiao, upon recieving the ice pack, took it and placed on Hanbin's arm. Right that moment, Hanbin was not really in the mood to keep his act and all, but he has to. So he continued showing thanks and affection to Cheng Xiao. "Xiao, thanks for doing this, you are so reliable" Hanbin said, while using his 'cool' voice. When Cheng Xiao heard it she blushed and said "I am very reliable, you can rely on me anytime" she said it flirtatiously that Hanbin can't help it but cringe inside.

But since Hanbin felt that he was being left out by Lee Hayi, Kim Taeyong and madame Lee's 'happy together group', he made another shout. It was to indicate the people around that he is in pain, and also to put all attention on him. Then he had an idea inorder to get back at Hayi, he told Chen Xiao to hug him, he said "Xiao, I'm in pain, hug me please so that the pain will go away."

The caddies who heard Hanbin say those words cringed, they couldn't believe that such words came out from the 'cool' and 'professional' top eligible bachelor, Kim Hanbin. Hanbin also couldn't take his own words and wanted to facepalm himself for saying such embarrassing things, but at least it seems to be working on Cheng Xiao. 

Cheng Xiao immediately hugged Hanbin, she was actually hugging him too tight that Hanbin told her to loosen it up, since he couldn't breathe properly. After succeeding in making this scene, where a pretty lady is being lovey dovey with him, Hanbin now took a quick glance at Hayi's direction and saw that she was indeed looking at him, but her face had no expression.

Taeyong was also seen to have moved his arms around Hayi as if leading her to another area. Hanbin was pissed about it, that he saw no expression on Hayi's face, but then he reminded himself 'what's wrong with you Kim Hanbin?! don't mind her! She does not mean anything to you, She's a traitor's descendant.' he kept telling himself. He saw then that Taeyong, together with Hayi and madame Lee went in their golf cart then drove away.

--- 

After taking the madame and Hayi to the recieving hall of the golf club, Taeyong asked Hayi if she's ok after seeing Hanbin with another girl. Hayi looked at Taeyong and gave him an honest answer "I don't feel anything the second time I saw him being hugged by that girl, but it does bother me", Taeyong doesn't understand, so he clarified "does this mean that you're jealous?". Hayi thought it through  for a moment before answering Taeyong and finally she said "I guess it is just normal for an exgirlfriend who was left hurt, like me, to react if I see my ex with another girl. However, I have mixed feelings now, but I don't think I'm jealous... maybe I'm wrong but right now that's what I feel about it" she explained.

Madame Lee, who came from saying good bye to her friends, is now walking towards Hayi and Taeyong, then she saw that Taeyong talking to Hayi with a worried face. Now, this madame is afraid that Hanbin's presence might have been too much for Hayi to handle. So, before appraoching them, she gave the two some time to finish what they were talking about.

"I see..," Taeyong said, then he continued, "anyway, its not fitting for me to ask all of this from you. I believe that you'll understand your own feelings soon Hayi". Hayi smiled at him and said " Thanks for understanding me Taeyong ssi. You treat me nicely and I like to be around you. I hope to see you agian this weekend." "Ok" Taeyong replied with a smile, that was the best thing he heard all day.

Madame Lee approached them this time and reminded them that its time to go since its past 4 pm. She said to Taeyong that tonight, Hayi and herself has to go to the mansion and prepare a family dinner. They would always have family dinners especially after the President comes home from a business trip, and today he would come home from Japan. "Yes I understand madame Lee. Anyway, thank you vary much for inviting me today. It was a pleasure getting yo know you ladies." Taeyong kissed madame Lee and Hayi's hands. In their minds Taeyong is really a true born gentleman.

"Ok Taeyong ssi, it was a pleasure for us too. We hope to see more of you" madame Lee is very pleased. "Yes, me too, it was nice having a new friend" Hayi said genuinely which Taeyong felt by heart.

Eventually the car came and they had to go, so they said their goodbyes to Taeyong who is still staying in the golf club.

After Hayi and madame Lee drove off, Taeyong went back inside to take of some business. This business was Hanbin.

Kim Hanbin was resting under one of the club houses around the golf course. Suddenly Taeyong arrived and approached him. "Kim Hanbin,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter