Three's a crowd

THE CALM STORM
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So please listen! Bride's maids here please! And Groom's men over there please. Now, where is the Maid of Honor and the Bestman?! Uh Miss Naeun?" The wedding coordinationer was in a dilemma. 

Naeun had to suddenly explain that her cousin Yeri can't make it today because of her Ballet show and Jackson just came back from a long, jet-lagging flight. 

The wedding coordinator was really annoyed at heart, but she can't reprimand Naeun. She has always been bearing it in her mind that these people she is dealing with are heirs and heiresses of chaebol families. They are not just rich, they are powerful kids. Thus, the coordinator was being cautious in reacting to these kinds of problems.

"Oh miss Naeun, no worries, we'll just schedule they're own practice, maybe tomorrow or on the day after that." The coordinator smilingly said.

Naeun already knows that the coordinator is just acting nice. Still, Naeun apologized humbly again for her shortcomings too. The coordinator felt pleased about Naeun's humility and patted her shoulder and said genuinely "Its really ok Miss Naeun."

The coordinator found it unfair if she will not accept Naeun's apology sincerely, when clearly, yhe ones at fault here are those kids who did not prioritized the secheduled practice.

The coordinator now, had no choice but to instruct the most of the entourage participants.

"Ok! Now, when the annoucer stops his first introduction, that will be the cue for the musicians to start the music. Then, when the violin starts to play, that is when the Bestman and the Groom would enter. Following that would be the pairings of the Groom's men and Bride's maids, then followed by the flower girls and the bearers. Finally, the Maid of Honor followed by the beautiful bride herself!" The coordinator clearly expalined in detail.

While the coordinator was talking infront, Hanbin and Hayi were already standing beside each other.

Hanbin seemed annoyed by the way the coordinator talked and talked about something. So he commented "Sigh, this is so boring. What is she blabberring about?", Hanbin's voice was neither loud nor really faint, but apparently, only Hayi heard it.

Afraid that Hanbin might be causing trouble, Hayi reminded Hanbin.

She said "Then why are you still here? You can back out if you want. There's no need to be rude withbthe coordinator's efforts." 

Hanbin looked at the coordinator once again and saw how dedicated the latter is in trying to give the best explaination to them. Suddenly, he felt bad about what he just said. Thus, he said in a voice that only Hayi can hear "Sorry, I was talking nonsense. I'll listen carefully now."

When Hayi heard it, she was not sure if Hanbin was just joking or was genuine about it. So, she looked at his face and saw that he avoided eyecontact.

Then seeing that Hayi was looking at him Hanbin said "What?"

Hayi retacted herself when Hanbin confronted her meticulous stare.

"Nothing. Let's just focus on the instructions" she said.

Taeyong on the other hand keep glancing on Hayi's way. He becomes somehow restless, which was quite obviously felt by Seolgi.

"Taeyong-ah, I thought Hayi and Hanbin broke up. Are they really civil to each other now?" She asked.

"I don't know, but I don't have a good feeling about it. You see, that Kim Hanbin is a cunning guy. I don't like him" Taeyong said straightly.

Seolgi thought how great it is to be Leehi, to have someone like Taeyong care so much for her. Besides that it seems like Kim Hanbin is acting weird, Seolgi thinks Hanbin might be jelous of the fact that Hayi is moving on.

"Hey, don't worry about it, its just pairing up for a wedding ceremony. He can't do anything to her, this is just all formalities. So relax." She reminded the tensed Taeyong.

"I'll try my best" Taeyong settled.

"Ok now! Lets position ourselves in the aisle. Be with your partners" said the coordinator

As the entourage placed themselves properly, the coordinator noticed Hayi's height was the shortest among the girls, but she was standing with Hanbin at the very back of the line.

"Wait wait!" The coordinator stalled the playing of the music first. He went over to Hayi and Hanbin, pulled them out of the line and placed then in the front.

"There, that is better" the coordinator commented. As the music starts and the cue is on, he gave Hayi and Hanbin the sign to start moving forward.

"Ok right foot first, then walk slowly, be with the music!" The coordinator reminded.

Hanbin and Hayi found it very wierd that now, both of them are walking down the aisle. Since they were infront, it felt like they were the ones getting married.

When both of them got to the foremost front, the word of them did not budge, they were stoned.

Everybody seemed to notice this, and the coordinator face palmed himself a little.

"Hey! You two! Break away, girls must go on the Left side and Men at the right when you get there at the front" said the coordinator.

"Oh!" Hayi and Hanbin said in unison when they realized they're mistake. Then they went to their respective seats.

When they got to their seats, both of them hlaced at each other, but when they both noticed, they both immediately looked at away.

Hayi heart was beating so fast, so is Hanbin's. It was like they were facing that scene which could've been faced by the two of them, if they did not break up. They were once engaged, and were apprently going to be wed.

Taeyong saw all this since he and Seolgi was second in line.

By the time Taeyong stood beside Hanbin on the right side, where they were to sit, he looked straight forward and was nor facing Hanbin when he coldly said "How smooth, you really know how to piss me".

Hanbin, who was contemplating something before Taeyong stood beside him, changed his aura when Taeyong said such words.

Hanbin placed his hands in his pocket, stood confidently and also looked straight ahead and mockingly answered "I'm not a sore loser Taeyong. I get what I want"

Taeyong then, clenched his fist in anger, but he calmed down and replied "I guess we'll be having a problem with that, because I get what I want too"

"You seem confident" Hanbin said.

"At least I'm not beating around the bush" said Taeyong. It was to clearly point out how inconsistent Hanbin as a guy.

This time, also Hanbin clenched his fists. In Hanbin's mind, he was thinking 'you don't know what I'm going through'

"My strategy is none of your business" Hanbin said calmly but coldly.

Taeyong smirked in return and said "Hayi IS my business"

Both Taeyong and Hanbin are so close into grabbing each other's collar when the coordonator clapped his hands because everybody made it to their seats already, and Naeun is already in front with Minho.

"Gorgeous! Gorgeous!" The assistant coordinator, who is a gay person, just adored Naeun.

Hanbin and Taeyong snapped out from the tension created and tried to be as collected as possible.

________________________________________________

After  the rehersal, Hayi bid goodbye to Naeun and Minho, led by Jaewon, they proceded to the parking lot outside.

Hanbin saw this and thought 'why is she leaving so soon?' 

So he followed her, and just before she could step outside the church, Hanbin grabbed her arm.

Startled, Hayi immediately turned around to find out who grabbed her.

Hanbin's actions were just a spur-of-the-moment, so when Hayi turned he's tongue-tied, he had to give an explaination for this.

"What?" Seeing that Hanbin is still holding unto her, she whisked her arm away and said  "You can let go of me now".

"Uh ... thanks." Hanbin was not looking at her face.

"For what?" Hayi asked but her thoughts were like 'thanks? For being his partner? Do I even have a choice?' 

"For being my partner" Hanbin said.

"You forced me to be..." she said.

"Still..." Hanbin said.

"Ok, bye" Hayi turned her back and continued walking.

"So cold." Hanbin said to himself while looking at the leaving Hayi, then frowned a little at Hayi's coldness.

'What are you talking about Kim Hanbin, you were also cold to her', he reminded himself. Then he sighed.

Taeyong saw how cold Hayi was to Hanbin, so he thought 'serves him right'.

_______________________________________________

Jaewon observed how attentive Hanbin has been to Hayi today. He's thinking of a way to stall Hayi from coming to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter