Surprise, Surprise, SURPRISE!

THE CALM STORM
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kim Hanbin?!!" Hayi agressively asked the guy hiding behind the menu.

Hanbin likewise was shocked that the lady knew his name. Also her voice was very familiar, its like ... like ... Hayi's voice!.

When Hanbin placed the menu down abruptly to see who the person infront of him was, he was very shocked to see Lee Hayi! He was very shocked so much as to point out that he abruptly stood up, and everyone else around were shocked by it too.

"What are you doing here?!" Hanbin asked Hayi.

"Huh? I should be the one asking you that! ... what are you doing?" She asked.

This time, notably, Hanbin stood up so he was easily detectable.

Unfortunately, Jennie Kim entered Joohyuk's restaurant to check it out.

And there! She saw Hanbin standing up.

Hanbin on the other hand was too shocked to notice that Jennie Kim was already approaching him, he was just looking at Hayi as of the moment.

"Kim Hanbin! What are you doing here?" Jennie called out.

It was only then when he saw, much to his horror, Jennie already coming his way. 

Jennie did not notice that it was Hayi sitting before Hanbin, but she said "our restaurant is that way. Come on! Your dad and my dad are waiting for you".

Hayi totally knew the girl's voice even without looking at her face. She knew it was Jennie Kim. 

Much to her surprise, it seems like Jennie was telling the truth about her relationship with Hanbin just earlier. Now, they are even having dinner with their parents.

Hayi thought 'so she wasn't laying at all... well whatever!'

Even though this is what is in Hayi's mind, she couldn't control herself to become uncomfortable with the current situation.

There are lots of things going on in her mind, like 'why is Hanbin here with her, trying to hide?', 'why does it have to be this place?', 'why is she seeing Hanbin accidentally and recently nowadays?' 

At this moment, Hanbin failed to explain to Jennie, and he was not also budging from where he stood. 

Jennie saw that Hanbin was very surprised in seeing her, then she noticed that he was with someone, and apparently, its a girl!

This angered Jennie, and tried go near the table to see who that girl is. Hanbin wanted to stop Jennie from coming, but everthing was much too late.

"Hayi?!" Jennie did not see this coming, that Hanbin and Hayi would be together in a restaurant having dinner, like TOGETHER!

Then Jennie looked at Hanbin and asked "What is the meaning of this?!"

With Jennie's tone, she was acting as if she i his girlfriend who caught him cheating on her.

This kind tone irritated Hanbin, he thought 'what is she implying? This girl is really too much'

"Why? Whats wrong with this?" Hanbin confidently said.

Hayi was shocked to hear such words from Hanbin himself. 'What is he thinking? Is he out of his mind?' Hayi thought.

Jennie was also taken aback from Hanbin's question. 'What does he mean, what is not wrong about it?! Everything is wrong about it if he is with Hayi!' She thought to herself.

"Hanbin-ah ..." Jennie calmed herself down, "... didn't we have a dinner planned out with our parents tonight? Don't you remember? She said.

"Sorry Jennie, but I never planned anything with you tonight." Hanbin said it as if it is a matter of fact!

"What are you saying?" Jennie asked, she is very disappointed by the way Hanbin was acting up.

'Don't tell me he and Hayi really did plan this dinner?' Jennie thought.

"Can't you see? I'm with her tonight! We planned this!" Hanbin had no other excuses but this one right now.

Looking at Jennie's face, he was happy that it made her disappointed, but when he looked at Hayi face, he saw her eyes became watery, but she desisted from crying. 

When Hanbin saw this, he knew that Hayi was crying because of him. He knew that this is his fault again. Although Hanbin promised to himself that he will not soften his heart for Hayi, after seeing her face, where her eyes clearly held back the tears right now, it was too much for him. He couldn't take it.

So without any warning, Hanbin held Hayi's hand and dragged her with him out of the restaurant. And he did not stop until they got to his car, where he made Hayi enter even though she hesitated and then they drove away.

"Yah!!!!!!! " Hayi yelled at him.

"What!!!??" Hanbin yelled back

"Why did you take me with you?!" Hayi angrilly said.

"What am I supposed to do? Leave you there with Jennie Kim? Are you kidding me?" He said.

"Why does it matter?!!! And why did you say that we were having dinner! For your information I planned it alone! Me ! By myself! Only 1 person! Not 2 ! Not us!!!" She rants.

"Ok fine!! I'm sorry alright! I had no other way to ditch Jennie! " Hanbin said.

"But why bring me along? You could have just left me outside! And why would you ditch her? When in fact she's your girlfriend?!" Hayi said.

This made Hanbin abruptly park the car on the side of the road, because the thought of Jennie Kim being his girlfriend would be his greatest nightmare. It would be a non-sensical thing to pressume them as a couple.

When Hanbin successfully parked the car. Everything was silent, then he tried to lean on Hayi and entrap her between his arms.

"What are you doing?!" Hayi tried to put her guard on but her hands were tied down on the car door on her side by Hanbin's hands.

Hayi was super afraid that Hanbin would kiss her, because his face was already so close to hers.

But Hanbin stopped and let go of her.

"What was that about?! Hey! If you think that this is funny! Its not! Take me back to the restaurant now!!" Hayi had enough, Hanbin played too much on her this time.

Hanbin was just silent and complied by taking Hayi back at the restaurant.

When they arrived, Joohyuk was outside waiting because he heard from his waiters that there was a commotion, and that his cousin Hayi was taken away by a guy.

Joohyuk saw Hanbin with Hayi and was astounded by the sight of it. He hurriedly went over to Hayi and saw that her eyes were red.

"What did you do to her?!" Joohyuk questioned Hanbin in a serious tone.

Hanbin looked at Joohyuk and remembered that he was a cousin of Hayi. "I'm sorry, please take her home" Hanbin said and then he just walked away.

This made Joohyuk worry more, since his question was not answered. So he looked at Hayi. 

"Hayi-ah?! What happened? Did he force himself to you?! What ?" Joohyuk was so worried.

"No!!! Noo!!!! He didn't but he did something worse! He told Jennie Kim that him and me were having dinner together!" Hayi said.

"Joohyuk-ah! Why is he doing this to me? I was just there! Trying to pick food from the menu! And then he suddenly came along! Then he had some drama with Jennie, then he took me away! I even thought he was going to kiss me!" She shared what happened.

After hearing that Hanbin tried to kiss Hayi, it made Joohyuk ask angrily, "He did what?!!" 

"Yes he did all of that! I hate him!" Hayi was really annoyed.

"No! I mean that last part! What did he do??"  Joohyuk asked again.

"Tha-that I thought that he was about to kiss me?? No he did not really kiss me, he just pushed me against the car door, and I was really scared back there. My heart was beating so fast because of the scare!" She said while feeling how her heart is now.

When Joohyuk heard that Hayi was pinned against the wall, he exactly knew what comes next after that! Oh my gosh! This Kim Hanbin has bad intentions!, it made hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter