They think its easy to like someone again

THE CALM STORM
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

President Lee saw his friend look at him with the eyes that could speak. So he asked him "Hyungsoo, its seems like you have something to say".

Hyungsoo smiled a bit and replied "Correct, I do have something to say"

"What is it? Does it concern a big matter?"

"Well, I guess its going to be atleast an important matter for the both of us"

Pres. Lee suddenly had a confused expression. When Pres. Wang saw his friend's face he decided to end the anxiousness he gave him.

Pres. Wang took a sip from his wine first before continuing. "Chingu-ya, aside from business matters, you know that we are friends who kept each other alive in this industry. Sincerely, I dont trust others as much as I trust you..."

"I know" Pres. Lee noddingly affirmed

"... before..." Pres. Wang continues, "... I would have made a proposal to you to engage my son Jack to your daughter, but unfortunately, you know what happened. Kim Sang group was ahead of me."

After hearing such words, Pres. Lee contemplated for a minute. This made Pres. Wang conscious and worried, because he thought 'what if his friend did not like his proposal', 'what if he would think that I would only do this because I pity his daughter's sake, which is not really the case'.

After a while Pres. Lee spoke "Chingu-ya, I am not sure about this yet, but as I am aware, engaging Hayi to Jack is not bad at all. However, what I am concerned with is Hayi, I don't think she is ready yet. How long can you wait for my daughter? You already know her current state"

Pres. Wang sighed but was glad that his friend did not get the wrong idea "don't worry, I guess I can wait for Hayi. As you can see, my second child is a bit of a work. I still need to discipline him enough to become suitable for Hayi. What I am afraid of is that, what if you find someone better for your daughter? My dream of us becoming in-laws would be ruined!" Pres. Wang said jokingly but half true.

Pres. Lee smiled from this "Aish! Hahaha! ..." and also playfully shot back "we'll see about that!".

The two friends then laughed and continued their conversation with a new topic.

Seeing her dad being so enveloped by the conversation he is having with the Wang President, and also her stepmother is talking to another madame enjoyfully, Hayi felt bored. She decided to go to the powder room instead. When she got there, she fixed herself up after noticing that some of her listick has faded. Suddenly, Yeri came out from one of the cubicles and was also surprised that she saw Hayi.

Mockingly, she saw that Hayi was going for her lipstick and was about to do her own retouch.

"You know, even if you'll put such a lovely color on your lips, Hanbin would never want you again..."

"Ok, what is your problem now Yeri?" Hayi was annoyed of Yeri. She knew that Yeri had a crush on Hanbin for a long time, and she understands that Yeri did not like her when she was still the girlfriend. But now, she is no longer with Hanbin and this Yeri girl is trying to rub it in her face. Hayi felt that Yeri is too much.

"Problem?! Me?! I don't have a problem? But you...." Yeri looked at Hayi from head to toe "... YOU have a problem"

"And WHAT is my problem huh?" Hayi shot back.

"Your problem is getting Hanbin back! And let me tell you, just in case you forgot! You will never get him back! Because you are a lying, ungrateful !" Yeri was yelling all over the washroom that every one inside heard it and started to whisper about it.

Hayi felt the she is being singled out, she was about to cry but she still replied to Yeri before she dashed out of the wash room "I know my relationship was very displeasing to you! But what ever did I do wrong?! It was never me who did something wrong!"

Hayi went out quickly, but instead of making a return to the hall where everyone was, she decided to go to the emergency staircase area to let out her emotions. 

Taeyong, who was just a bit outside the wash room area heard all the things that his sister yelled at Hayi. He was massaging his temple as his sister is causing trouble again. After the exchange of words, he saw Hayi dashing out towards the emergency staircase. He was supposed to wait for Yeri to come out and reprimand her, but when he saw the pitiful figure of Hayi in a small cocktail dress going for an isolated place. He was worried that someone might harm her. So he followed Hayi.

Hayi went down the staircase five steps down and sat. She cried for a minute because of her sorry state, but realized that Yeri and Hanbin were not worth her tears so she quickly wiped her tears with her hands. 

"sheesh! Crying like a fool for those idiots! They wish!" She tried to get her fighting spirit back. Taeyong, who stayed in the other upper side of the staircase heard her murmur those words after crying for a moment. He actually thought that this Lee Hayi is a strong woman. 

Hayi stood up when she heard a tearing noise came about. It got her worried and checked if her dress was ok. But then when she examined it, she saw that her strap was caught in the twirling designed railings of the stairs. Seeing that she is in this mode of dressing, she was about to panic. Then she thought of calling her some one from the car to help her get her out of there, but her phone was not with her, she left it on her table, anyway she also did not memorize the numbers, so she felt so helpless.

Taeyong was just there sitting when he heard a loud tearing noise. He immediately blushed when he imagined that it could be Hayi's dress that was torn. He imagined that the dress was already so skimpy and showed skin, how much more if its torn somewhere. His man instincs got to him but he was trying to calm himself down. He heard Hayi say "eottoke" 4 times worriedly. So he decided to to appear from his hiding place.

Hayi heard some footsteps, and was very terrified that someone might actually caught her looking like this. When she saw a young man from the upper side of the other staircase she yelled "don't go near me! Who are you?!" 

However, Taeyong did not respond, nor did he look at her directly, but suggested that she does not have to be that scared. He said "here take it" he is referring to his jacket, which he was giving to her "cover yourself with this". 

Hayi saw that the guy was not actually looking at her. So she grabbed the jacket quickly and used it to cover herself. When she did so, she looked at the guy and thanked him politely. But she was wondering if he heard her and wanted to ask how long he has been around.

"I'm so sorry that I have to use you coat because of my clumsiness. But were you here the whole time? Did you hear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter