Lesson Learned

THE CALM STORM
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Taeyong" Lee Hayi finally came down and approacged Taeyong who was sitting in a chair in the lobby.

"Ahh, you're here... " Taeyong said when he noticed her.

"Yeah, so what is it that you came her for?" She asked.

Taeyong looked at Hayi's eyes for a moment then looked down to hold back his smile.

"Hayi-ah, I know that we just knew each other recently. And I know that you are facing many difficulties right now, you've been hurt and I understand why your guard is on almost all the time" he explained.

Hayi listened, but she couldn't stare at Taeyong, what he said was all true. She has been putting all guards as much as possible. But why not? Its hard to forget the bitter experience, but she's trying her best.

"Hayi, initially, I would've said sorry for moving to fast on you and would've stayed as a friend because I don't want us to be weird. But ... this might be a very selfish wish of mine. After thinking about it, I realized that I am a man." Taeyong said heartfeltly.

Hayi became surprised and stared at him.

"Hayi, I don't care if you don't like now. But I like you. I really do. Let me persue you." He said.

Suddenly, someone from the back violently grabbed Taeyong's collar. Then afterwards he was punch by that guy so suddenly. It turned out to be Jackson.

"Stay away from her." Jackson said to Taeyong with a warning look on his face. Taeyong's lip is now hurt, but Taeyong fought back. He also punched Jackson, and then the two were in a brawl.

"Hey!! Hey!" Hayi was so shocked that she did not know how to stop the fight. She tried to pull Jackson or Taeyong, but they were to strong.

Hayi did not know what to do anymore, she found a big expensive vase and threw it infront of her near the brawling guys, so that the guys would stop for a moment.

When the vase scattered on the floor, bits of the sharp parts ofbthe vase came all the way to Hayi's feet. Which resulted to her feet's injury.

"Miss! What did you do?!" A hotel staff shouted when she saw the vase scattered and Hayi's feet is hurt.

"Oh no, you're hurt!" The staff exclaimed.

Jacksona and Taeyong came back to their senses and saw Hayi, just standing there, with her feet hurted and her eyes watery.

"Hayi-ah!" Both of the guys went to Hayi.

"Are you ok?" Jackson asked.

"It huuurtts... " Hayi was actually just trying to catch the guys' attention. She did not expect to be injured this much. 'Such a stupid move Hayi!' She thought to herself.

She sobbed because it trully did hurt, she could feel bits of the vase inside her skin. 

"Its because of you two! You caused so much trouble!" Manager Su who also witnessed the whole thing became angry at the two guys for causing havok and causing Hayi wanting to stop them, which resulted to an accident.

Taeyong and Jackson became ashamed of themselves by then, but they still hated each other's existence and kept glaring at each other.

"Miss! We have to take you to the hospital, its starting to bleed so much now!" The female staff who attended to her panics.

"You" Manager Su was pointing at another male staff "take miss Hayi to the car! Hurry! Then instruct the driver to take her to the nearest hospital!" Then he looked at the female staff "you too miss Yun, you go with Miss Hayi for today and assist her".

Jackson and Taeyong, who were worried tried to follow Hayi, but they were stopped by Manager Su " excuse me, but please don't follower her for now. Both of you already did a mess."

"But were injured too." Jackson tried to get think of a way to follow Hayi. 

However, Manager Su was determined to stop them "No! You will stay here. You will be both attended by our nurse here. End of story."

As manager Su went away, he wiped his sweat and thought ' sheesh, kids nowadays, always so aggressive.'

In the car, Hayi had a worried face. She finally saw the two guys fighting over her. It didn't feel good actually. She felt like she was a culprit, she was not happy that she could bring hatred between two people.

"Aish! Tsk!" Hayi expressed. "What is it miss?" The female staff asked when she observed that Hayi had such expressions after being silent.

"I don't know! I don't know!" Hayi said worriedly.

"Don't know what miss?" Asked the female staff.

"Sigh... I don't know why they like me. To the point that they have to fight infront of me. I know its like that in the movies. But I really felt bad about it." Hayi explained.

"Miss ... its only natural that guys like them would like someone like you. You are pretty, kind, simple ... you are very likable." The staff honestly said her thoughts about it.

"But why both? All I want is just 1 person to like me. That's enough for me. I feel guilty. Could I have misled them?" Hayi asked.

"Miss, its not really something you can control. They have their own choices who to like. It just so happens that they both like you. It does not necessarily mean that you misled them. So don't feel guilty. You did nothing wrong." The female staff assured her.

The comforting words of her employee felt genuine and kind. Hayi felt a bit better now. She also thought that she did her part anyways. She warned them that she might be unsensitive with their feelings, she told them she is not ready. It was really up to the guys already whether they would still pursue her. 

After the incident, Hayi learned something very important. She learned that no one could ever control the feelings of another, as well as the fact that, one could probably not control his or her own feelings.

______________________________

After being treated by the nurse in MS hotel, Taeyong and Jackson once again face each other in the parking lot. 

"I was serious back there. Don't go near Hayi, sje's my fiance." Said Jackson giving a serious look at Taeyong.

Taeyong did not like hearing the word 'fiance'

"So? What if she is your finace? Do you think I'm not capable of taking her away from you? ... ohh and was she really yours from the beginning?" Taeyong asked a vital question which irritated Jackson inwardly.

"And oh, by the way, I heard that you are frends with Kim Hanbin." Taeyong said

"What about it?" Jackson asked passively.

"I can't believe that you would be too thicked faced." Taeyong said.

Jackson had no idea what Taeyong was talking about. All of a sudden saying that he is thicked face, Jackson really felt that Taeyong had the nerve.

"What are you blabbering about" Jackson asked.

Taeyong thought that Jackson knew about Hayi's past about Kim Hanbin. So he said "Don't act innocent. You knew she was Hanbin's girl, but you still pursued her, you really are a playboy."

Jackson was dumbstruck after hearing that Hayi was Hanbin's girl.

"W-what? Hayi was Hanbin's girl?" Clueless Jackson asked once again. 

Now, Taeyong realized that Jackson didn't know. But howcome? He is always with Hanbin, its impossible not to know. But seeing Jackson's face right now, it seems that Jackson actuallt did not know about it.

"Don't tell me you didn't know? Hanbin was the one who broke her heart. She was his fiance." Taeyong said.

Jackson just then realized what was going on. 

"So that was why he didn't contact me after knowing about it" Jackson said to himself.

Taeyong saw that there is nothing to converse anymore with Jackson so he went away.

Jackson felt so dumb not knowing about it. Then he also remembered the night of his brother and Naeun's engagement party where Hanbin kept saying that Lee Hayi was not pretty when they saw ger with Taeyong, that time, He himself kept praising Lee Hayi, whom he haven't met yet. Hanbin's reaction saying Hayi was ugly that night aroused Jackson's supicions.

"If he broke up with Hayi? Why is he acting that way? And now, why is he acting this way? Is he still inlove with her?" Jackson asked himself. Slowly, he realized that he has more rivals than expected.

___________________________________________

Hanbin right now was in the hospital, apparently his grand father got a severe stomach ache and he had to visit him there.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter