The press gets chaotic

THE CALM STORM
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaewon tries his best to mislead Jennie's men inside the cars which are following him. Luckily, those ers lacked skills. They couldn’t overtake him.

Currently, the speed of the cars could already split a person’s body, it has become very dangerous.

The goons became more and more scared of what might happen to them.

“Sh**! That guy’s crazy! Is he trying to kill himself?! Tsk!” said one of the underlings. “It’s so hard to keep up with him!” the driver underling said to the boss.

“Stop talking! Just concentrate and follow him! we have backup, he doesn’t even have one! Try to outrun him again!” the boss punched the headboard.

The driver had no choice but to follow the boss' orders, but he cannot deny the fact that his life is at the risk so many times trying to follow Jaewon.

“Sigh … still following eh? Not afraid? I bet they already pooped in their pants.” Jaewon said as he observed Jennie’s men still trailing behind.

“Now, lets do this!” Jaewon eyed the cliff a kilometer ahead, and aimed for it as the ‘spot’

“Let’s see if you can still follow me.” Jaewon sped up more.

The other 3 cars saw it.

“That crazy dog! He sped up!” exclaimed the driver of the fasted car among the three.

“Sped up! Sped up!!!” their boss kept shouting at them, and so they did.

“Hey boss?! Boss!” said the driver.

“What?!” the boss got annoyed.

“C-Cliff!! He’s heading for the cliff!!!” said the driver who saw it first.

“Slow down!!! Slow down! Pull over!!!!” everybody in the cars who sped up like Jaewon prayed for their lives.

“I can’t slow down!!! We’re dead!” said the drivers.

“No, no, NO!! You must!!! Stopp!” said the boss.

Jaewon saw the panic inside the cars following him.

“Sissies” he said.

The road was a lonely one, so Jaewon was free to drift skillfully without a worry of hitting anyone. He was able to avoid the accident of falling over the cliff.

Unfortunately, it was not the same for Jennie's men. All of the three cars fell off the cliff.

Seeing that his work is done here, as the cars exploded one by one below, Jaewon gave a cold expression while looking at the scene and drove away quickly before anyone sees him in this lonely road.

'I got them killed' Jaewon suddenly realizes what he has done. His hands and shoulders were shaking, he did not expect the cars to explode, as the cliff wasn't that high.

He blamed himself for the outcome, but before anything else, he has to check on Hayi.

Jaewon was heading to the wedding.

_________________________________________________

Hayi went back to get her stuff, but there was traffic on the way when her driver used the short cut alternative road. Apparently, there was an unfortunate accident involving three cars head. It seems that the cars fell off the cliff because of over speeding and exploded.

There were many ambulances and reporters around the area were the accodent happened.

“Ahh, we really can’t control this traffic Miss Hayi, I’m sorry.” Said her new driver.

“Its fine” Hayi understands the situation. Moreover she was concerned about the victims. It was such an unfortunate even for them.

Hayi took the time to close her eyes and pray for those who met the accident.

The thought of an accident gave her goosebumps, in effect, it prompted herself to pray for her own safety and that she won’t be meeting any accidents.

Finally, when their car was able to get through the traffic, the driver spared no time and haste back to MS hotel.

_________________________________________________

 

In the Church, the people and other guests started to arrive and so did the bride and groom.

Kim Gunho and Jennie Kim finally came together. As they entered the church, Jennie started to scan the area if there was any Hayi around.

Much to her delight, she saw none of Hayi. Jennie thought her plan successfully worked, however, it was odd that her men did not contact her yet. When she checked her phone, she saw that it was off.

Immediately, Jennie opened her phone and saw a lot missed calls from the boss of the men she hired.

At first, she thought that those calls were made by her men to tell her that the action was done perfectly.

But still, Jennie wanted to make sure that her did succesfully kidnapped Hayi, so she plans to call them. Besides, there is no sign of Hanbin yet, so she might as well take this free time now.

“Dad?” she asked.

“I have to make a phone call, please proceed to our seats first, it might take a while” Jennie said.

Gunho nodded but said “Don’t take too long.”

“Yes.” Jennie assured.

As soon as she found a secluded place to make the call, Jennie quickly made the call. Unfortunately, she could not contact them. Finally, she just gave up and hoped that everything is fine, Jennie then proceeds inside the church. Again, she scanned the area to see if Hayi is present, but again Hayi was not there, Jennie really hoped so.

“Where have you been? How important was that call?” her dad, Gunho, asked Jennie when she came.

“Was I out that long?” Jennie asked.

“Yes you were, Kim Hanbin already came in by the way ... if you may ask. It seems that he is part of Naeun’s entourage, but it looks like his partner hasn’t arrived yet.” Her dad said.

Jennie quickly turned to where Hanbin is and saw him, he was standing with all the other members of the entourage.

Seeing Hanbin looking for somebody and seemed to be restless, Jennie knew for sure that Hayi is still not around, probably because her men are taking care of her right now.

This was what Jennie wanted, if she couldn't be part of the entourage and be partners with Hanbin, then Hayi shouldn’t be. She won’t let those two have an inch of chance of getting back together.

___________________________________________________

 

Hanbin looked at his wrist watch to check the time, so did Taeyong and Jackson. The three were concerned about Hayi,she was still not around.

The head organizer was not able to tell them about what happened to Hayi since she was so busy preparing other things.

It was only then that the organizer told Naeun about it when Naeun asked if everything is ready.

“That won’t do!” Naeun said to the organizer when she found out “we should wait for her, its ok with me. She has to be here. We still have extension period.”

Naeun was insistent, she would not let her bestfriend, Hanbin, walk alone in the isle. She would also have lost her chance to show to the other people present in her wedding that there is still a chance of Hanbin and Hayi getting back together.

Her wedding day is a very good timing for creating such mindset among those 'big fish hunters’ whom had gathered in her supposedly solemn ceremony to celebrate her wedding, but are actually just around because its a great event. 

She intends to stop them from their plans of snatching either Hanbin or Hayi as potential candidates as their husband or wife.

If only she was not born as a daughter of the very rich and influential family, she would not have considered inviting those who do not matter to her, like those people who do not genuinely care about her marriage or about herself, and are just here for the sake of being here because this is a gathering amoung the elite and is good event to catch a big fish.

Naeun is a very loyal friend to Hanbin, and recently, she likes Hayi a lot. Thus, her role as a matchmaker towards both is unconditional.

Naeun is the kind of person who, when she has something in mind, she would seldom disregard it, especially if seen as an important thing.

The relationship of her best friend is an important thing for her. Hanbin has been like a real brother to her, and she a sister to him. At first, many did not believe that the two of them never once had a romantic relationship, just because of the fact that they are close friends with opposite genders.

But it is true that they never did have any of that kind of feelings for each other. Both of them already considered each other as family, a family beyond blood.

So, because of Naeun’s request, or might as well say, order, the organizers instructed all the other staff to be alert if they have wait for a while after the original starting point of the ceremony, because the bride might be still preparing herself.

___________________________________________

 

Jaewon finally arrived at the church, then instantly he went to see if Hayi is inside. He gave a quick look around when he entered, however he could not see even her shadow. Jaewon started to panic. He was thinking about a worst case scenario.

That is, what if there was another bunch of guys who followed Hayi and kidnapped her. The ones that he drove off the cliff might just be some bait for him. He suddenly had the idea that Jennie might have known already that he would turn to Hayi’s side.

So again, Jaewon made another quick scan at the people, but to no avail he could see any Lee Hayi in there. He even saw Hanbin quite restless. That was when Jaewon confirmed Hayi’s absence.

“Where could she be?” Jaewon muttered.

As he did another quick scan, he saw Jennie Kim sitting with her dad. Jaewon got annoyed seeing her happy face. His fis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter