Let daddy take care of it

THE CALM STORM
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joohyuk covered Hayi's eyes and brought her to the kitchen. When they got there Joohyuk took his hands away and said "take a look ... Surprise!".

Hayi then opened her eyes and found a wonderfully decorated table filled with fine food which looked specially prepared in front of her. She found agaped and watering. Tge food looks so apetizing. 

"Joohyuk-ah .... " Hayi eyes were glinting when she observed all the delicious and elegant food on the table, ".... amazing!" she praised. Then she looked at Joohyuk with an expression similar to a worshiper. She raised her arms and as if making a bow to Joohyuk. 

" Daebak!! I knew you were a good chef, but I never realized how talented you trully were! This is ....this is top notch cuisine!!!" She exclaimed. Joohyuk just blushed after all the praising ang shyly said "aigoo.. tsk! I'm not that great".

"Sheesh! Look at you acting all shy! Don't try to fish more praises from me, that's all I got" Hayi made fun of Joohyuk's pretentious humble act.

"Well... you did say I am excellent" Joohyuk settled to what he think's that 'matters'.

"So, can I eat now?" Hayi asked, however she's already sitting down and is holding the fork and knife. "What are you still waiting for?" Joohyuk tried not to laugh while looking at Hayi who didn't even wait for his response when she already had started eating food on her plate.

While eating, Hayi observed that Joohyuk was just looking at her, she felt bothered by it, so she told him to sit eat with her. "Ah!" Joohyuk realized that he was just gazing. It is really funny to look at Hayi eating a lot, she looks like a child. So, he joined her in eating.

Hayi ate a lot, because she started first and Joohyuk is also not backing down. Then he realized that Hayi is taking the last peice of buttered shrimp, which he havent eaten one just yet. "Hey! Leave some for me, I also prepared this for myself you know." He told as he saw her trying to get the last piece of his favorite shrimp dish into .

Hayi frozed for a moment and looked at Joohyuk, but she torrured him when she still ate it. Joohyuk felt betrayed "Yah! I wanted to eat just one! You had a lot" he said. But Hayi was unaffected, she thought 'don't fool me, you're a chef, so you've had this a couple of times when you had to taste it, you can make it again on your own', but she only said "Well its not my fault you were so slow and that I had to give you the sign that you could eat already!" She made a 'sheesh' face to him. 

After she ate the tasty food, Hayi poured wine on her glass and then realized something. "By the way, why are we here in the kitchen? Why can't we just eat normally in the dining area of the restaurant. All the guests are there" she asked.

"Omo Hayi, you don't get it? I am too popular! I want to take the time talking to you, because we seldom see each other now. If we'll eat outside, I could not even have the chance to take a bite of my own food because many would want my autograph, or that many people would try to sit with me... if we ate there, maybe we wont even have the chance to fill our stomachs like this, nor eat the way we want to, because we have to show them our poise and good angled photos." Joohyuk explained with a 'as a matter of fact' accent.

After realizing Hayi gave a nod and said "You've got a point 2x! ..., but don't you think that you are being too eccentric?... do you even realize that there are other celebrities present in your opening, who are far more famous than you?! Don't you think that that thry might see you as ungreatful? Since you invited them, but now your not seeing them". 

"well... I'll go see them later" he stubornlly decided himself.

"what?! No let's go now! Your done eating" Hayi tried to pull him.

"What now!? You want to see those stars than spend time with me?!" Joohyuk playfully acted mad. "Yes.... hahaha!" Hayi bluntly answered. "So after eating the food I prepared your gonna betray me for those people ... sigh ... Lee Hayi I'm so sad..." Joohyuk acted hurt.

"Tsk! Lets just go outside and interact with them, I wanna take pictures. You know I wanna have fun today, because I havn't been out so much recently, and also, I don't get the chance to be near them often. So, since I'm in the mood today, you better give chance to me!" Hayi grabbed his hand and dashed outside. "Alright 2x" was all Joohyuk could say as he was being pulled.

Hayi was expecting that Joohyuk would not be popular as much as the other celebrities, but she was wrong. When they came out, a number of people greeted him and asked him where he went. Then a lot also had taken pictures with him. Hayi realized that there was truth to what Joohyuk said to her earlier about being bothered while eating if they stayed in the dining area. 

'wow' was all Hayi could form on as she observed Joohyuk being approched by a lot of fans, producers, special guests, models, and even the celebrities themselves.

Hayi felt small during that moment because she had to give way to everyone who want to take a look at Joohyuk. So, she distanced herself from the crowd surrounding him, just enough for her not to get elbowed. 

Joohyuk, who knew this would happen eventually, wanted to see Hayi's expression once she realizes that he was not being cocky earlier and that it was all true. But when he looked at his side, Hayi wasn't there. Then in the midst of everyone askig him stuff and blah blah, Joohyuk looked around instead of listening to them.

Then he saw Hayi a bit further, and felt at ease. When the people around him saw that he was looking at Hayi, they asked him. "Joohyuk ssi who is that girl?". 

Joohyuk just looked at them and answered in a clear tone,"she's an acquaintance"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter