Thirtyfifth Chapter

My Cyber World

My pulse increased drastically after that I’d knocked on the door, it was almost as I wished that he weren’t home. Of course I knew that he was home. Was MyungSoo there as well? Oh god, I can’t do this. I turned my heel, and that was about everything I got to do before I heard how the door to Sung Yeol’s apartment was slung open and his loud voice boomed in my ears.

I groaned slightly as I fallowed after him inside the apartment and noticed that MyungSoo was indeed there because he was yelling at someone or something. “Sorry about that, he’s calling the police.” My heart literally stopped when I heard what Sung Yeol said, why would he call the police, had something happened? But once I stepped inside the living room I fully understood why he was calling them. His face was full with bruises and his bottom lip had been stitched together. What had really happened?

Pain filled my heart as I saw how he threw his phone against the floor before he stared up at me, his eyes piercing into mine. “You are here.” He muttered before he stood up and left the room, a few moments later I could hear how the door to his bedroom was slammed close.

My gaze shifted from the phone lying on the floor to Sung Yeol, to be honest, he looked a bit worried. Even if I didn’t know what had happened I knew that it was something they weren’t telling me.

“What happened?”

He stared down on me as he frowned before he told me that three men had attacked MyungSoo and beaten him up. I blinked my eyes rapidly a few times as I was taking in and processing what Sung Yeol just told me. “I need to talk to him.” I blurted and darted off towards MyungSoo’s room after that I told Sung Yeol that I’d be back soon.

I lightly knocked on MyungSoo’s door and waited for a reply, a reply that didn’t come and I wondered what I was supposed to do. Just walk in? It wasn’t like he hadn’t done it, so why couldn’t I? I decided to give him a second change as I knocked once more. But it was dead quiet.

‘Okay then.’

I carefully opened the door and glanced inside before I actually stepped in and closed the door behind me. My heart jumped when I saw that he was sleeping, but instead of exiting like a normal person would do, I walked closer and kneeled down next to his bed and watched him sleep. It was so quiet that I could actually hear my heart beating.

My right hand left the ground and I reached out my index finger towards his bottom lip, I shivered slightly as I gently let it wander over the crack.

“Didn’t I tell you that don’t like it when people stare at me when I’m sleeping.” His eyes suddenly shot open as I heard him speak. I backed away startled as I let my hand sink back to the ground. The adrenalin was pumping in my veins and my heart was beating fast. “I-I know.” I stuttered out as I watched how he sat up in the bed.

We stared at each other for a few seconds before he asked what I wanted, I cleared my throat awkwardly. “Who did that to you?” I asked as I pointed at his face. He didn’t seem too surprised about my question; I bet he knew that I would ask him.

I shot up on my feet’s, and I stared at him in disbelief when he told me that the persons who’d done it had said that he should be careful around me. That it would be the best if he weren’t seen with me. I wanted to cry, I’m hurting them every day, all because of my stupid heart. “I’m sorry.” I blurted as I turned my back at him while those tears of mine began trickled down.

“Don’t be.” he grabbed my wrist and in a swift motion he pulled me down onto the bed. I felt his arms sneaking around my waist before he scooted closer towards me. I blushed when I felt how he placed his head down on my shoulder and tightened his grasp around my waist. My body relaxed and I sunk back into his embrace as my heart raced.

I never could’ve dreamed about this to happen, just a few months ago my heart was a cold as ice and I hated every person on this earth. Especially boys and now, I was in-love with two.

But honestly, I didn’t know how MyungSoo felt. I was after all the one who’d kissed him and not the way around. But on the other hand, he replied, still he was a guy and hormones were probably racing inside him at that point. I think. Sung Yeol was easier, since he had been the one to take all three kisses from me. Not that I complained.

“W-what are you doing?” I stuttered out after that I’d felt his lips grace the skin on my neck. Wasn’t his lip hurting? He didn’t answer and instead continued to give me featherless kisses that sent shivers down my spine. I snapped out of it after awhile and moved my body around so that it was gazing directly at him, his face just inches away from mine.

I gulped as he pierced his eyes into mine. If I wanted to, I could just lean my upper body a bit forward and our lips would meet. But I didn’t.

He did.

His lips crashed onto mine and I could feel how my cheeks flushed when he begged for entrance. I slightly parted my lips and our tongues meet. Once again did I felt a hand around my neck, pulling me closer as he deepened the kiss. My heart was doing triple jumps and my whole body tickled in delight.

Is this what everyone calls love?

Panting hard we broke away and I blushed as I meet his eyes. They glittered and I smiled slightly, though that smile faded when Sung Yeol came to mind. I needed to tell him. Hurriedly I bent forward and gave MyungSoo a small kiss on the lips before I slipped out of bed and left.

I found him seated on the couch, in front of his laptop, which he was typing away on. I decided that I would scare him just like I’d done towards Yong Sook earlier. I carefully crept up behind him and just as I was about to scare him I saw what he was looking at on the laptop. Those pictures, the dates and everything, my heart stopped.

He knew all along?