Twentysixth Chapter

My Cyber World

I woke up by the sound of an alarm clock screaming and I frowned at it, I wanted to sleep more. That’s when I noticed the blanket that had been wrapped around me and my mind immediately flashed images of the kiss as I let my index finger run along my lower lip.

“Oh you’re awake.” it was MyungSoo’s voice and I somehow turned my head away so that he couldn’t catch my blushing cheeks, because heat had suddenly roused to them. How come he sounded so relax?

“You can take a shower if you want.” He stated and I found myself stumbling on my words as I said okay. This was so embarrassing. But when I came to think of it, I didn’t have anything to change into, plus my school uniform was at Yong Sook’s apartment. This truly . Slowly, ever so slowly did I turn my head towards MyungSoo as I told him that I didn’t have anything to change with.

“We have spare uniforms.” He walked off and I thought, okay then. Even if I didn’t quite know why they would have girl uniforms, either how I walked off and entered the bathroom that where located just next to Sung Yeol’s bedroom. And just as I walked by I could hear a low snoring sound that made me smile. Wasn’t he supposed to be up as well?

I gently knocked on his door and heard how something heavy landed on the floor with a thud and without doubting I slammed the door open. Just to find him lying on the floor half . I hurried to turn around as I asked him if he was okay.

“Yeh, I’m perfe – what are you doing here?” he asked as I bit my lip, I couldn’t tell him what had happened between MyungSoo and me. Especially since he would probably go and knock MyungSoo down as soon as possible. Instead I told him that I went for a night walk and couldn’t find my way back and ended up here instead.

“So MyungSoo let you in?” I could hear on his tone that he had a smirk on his lips, and I crossed my arms over my chest as I turned around once again to tell him that it was not funny. Of course had I forgotten that he had nothing covering his chest, and I couldn’t let my eyes off of him. Something he noticed and started to mock me for.

“I know I’m hot, but you don’t have to look so surprised.” He stuck his tongue out as he made his way towards me. Unconsciously I backed up as far as I could until my back hit the door and I had nowhere to escape. I cheekily smiled at him once he had trapped me completely. I shut my eyes tight as I told myself to not let in for what he wanted. But I don’t think even one second past before I fluttered my eyes open again and stared into his eyes.

I didn’t react as he started to close the space between us and our lips meet, and this time I replied. I parted my lips and welcomed his tongue as I gently put my hands against his chest for support so that I could reach better.

But I couldn’t deny that something felt weird.

MyungSoo, the kiss with him was exactly like this. Then, could the kiss with MyungSoo just been a dream of what was going to happen? It wasn’t like it hadn’t happened before; that I dreamed something and then it actually occurred in real life. But then, why was I kissing MyungSoo and not Sung Yeol?

Once when broke apart I hurried to tell him that I needed to shower, he smiled down at me before he gently placed a featherless kiss on my forehead and then told me that I were free to go.

After that I’d locked myself inside the bathroom I stripped myself out off the clothes and entered the shower. The steaming hot water made wonder for my worn out body and I let out a sigh of relief that I didn’t have to sleep outside for the whole night and walk to school in my own clothes, because if I would, then the principal would probably add on another week of detention.

I got a bit startled when someone began to bang on the door before MyungSoo’s voice appeared, telling me that I needed to hurry. Which I also did and when I was drying myself I noticed that I hadn’t got the clothes from MyungSoo yet.

Great.

I began to debate with myself over what I was going to do. But when another loud bang on the door could be heard I understood that I had no choice but to open it and let him hand it over. Like, what else could I do? After unlocking the door I opened it enough so that I would be able to reach my head out as I yelled for MyungSoo.

“What?” he popped out of nowhere and if it weren’t for I told him to don’t do anything then I were pretty sure that he would slung the bathroom door open, and thus reveal me in only a towel wrapped around my body. “Could you get me the uniform and –.” I felt a bit uneasy to say the last part but I think he got it because he disappeared.

I closed the door so that cold air wouldn’t enter the bathroom as I waited for MyungSoo to come back with the clothes. And after what seemed like a split second there was another knock on the door. I creaked the door open enough as I told him to turn his head away, which he did before I opened the door more and hurriedly grabbed the things and locked behind me.

But then I saw what I was holding, a boys uniform, not a girls. Plus the underwear was also boys. Anger rose in me as I opened the door and glared at him. “Yah, I’m a girl, not a boy.” I stated while holding the piece of clothing in front of me.

“Do you seriously thing we would have a girl uniform and underwear, and besides all of that have never been worn before.” He snarled back as he glared at me. I bit my lip as guilt started to build up inside, he had actually done everything he could. I let a sigh escape my lips and then told him sorry. I returned into the bathroom as I inspected the clothes I were holding.

I mentally cried inside my head as I slipped on the underwear and then the uniform before I stared at my reflection in the mirror. Honestly it didn’t look too bad.

“Hurry.” MyungSoo’s inpatient voice boomed again and with a last glance in the mirror I opened the door and stepped outside. Embarrassingly I shifted my gaze around before I fixed it at MyungSoo’s face. His eyes had widened ever so slightly and I asked him if it looked bad. But before he got the chance to answer Sung Yeol’s voice overshadowed everything else.

“Look at you; you are going to be the prettiest boy in school.”

Even if Sung Yeol’s words were nice, I couldn’t hide that the look MyungSoo gave me both bothered and hurt me at the same time. Something is not right.

~~

Ehm, the kiss with MyungSoo was just a dream ;P