Twentyfifth Chapter

My Cyber World

It felt like we stood like that for an eternity because everything around me stopped as I was gazing at him, and the small place didn’t make anything better. Our bodies were practically pressed against each other and his breath was constantly brushing against my face.

But when he shifted his gaze from the street a few meters away and glanced down on me, I turned my head away. I didn’t want him to see that I’d been staring at him for countless of minutes already.

“I think they are gone.” Without further ado MyungSoo squeezed his body away from mine and a few seconds later we were standing on the street again. “Why are you out this late?” he glared at me when he spoke and I felt even worse than I’d done before, “because I couldn’t sleep.”

I noticed how his gaze softened ever so slightly before I asked him the same question, the time had already hit a bit past 1AM and a high school student should definitely not be out at this hour, “the same as you.”

I felt relieved by his answer, because I was afraid that he was up to something, something that might get him thrown out of school. Oh right, weren’t the two of us supposed to go to the principal that day. What ever happened with that?

“Ehm that day, the principal, we were supposed to meet him.” I nervously looked up at him, though without piercing my eyes into his. “We got detention for two weeks.” He simply stated as he began to walk away from me. Carelessly I ran up to him and grabbed the sleeve of his jacket and thus made him stop before he turned to look at me.

“Thank you for what you did. But what I told you at the hospital still remains; I can’t be seen around the two of you.” I said in a serious tone as I stared at him, but his usually calm self remained intact as he took a step forward and grabbed a hold of my shoulders before he suddenly pulled me into his embrace.

Why was he making everything so much harder than it had to be? “Why do you want us to stay away?” he murmured as he pulled away and let me go, “because.” I couldn’t tell him the real reason of why I wanted them to keep a far distance from me.

“Because is not an answer.” He leaned in closer towards my face and in pure reflect I turned my head away. He couldn’t kiss me. Especially since I didn’t know about Sung Yeol, did I even feel something for him? Honestly speaking, MyungSoo causes my heart to race more than Sung Yeol does, but that doesn’t have to mean that it’s about love. Maybe it’s because I’m still scared of him.

I don’t know what happened but I found myself turning my head back into its original position, and thus his face were just inches away from mine.

“If you knew what I’ve been through. If you knew how my life is. Then you would just turn your back at me because you wouldn’t be able to handle it.” I frankly spoke as I freed myself from him as I began to walk towards Yong Sook’s apartment. But once I glanced around me. I had no clue of where I was.

Great, lost in Seoul.

I began to walk back, to where MyungSoo stood when I left. But he weren’t there anymore, aish, what the heck. What was I supposed to do now? Walk around and hope that I found my way back.

Did I really have to sleep outside today as well, but this time it was even colder plus the only clothing I had was a pair of slimmed jeans and a simple shirt and a not so thick jacket. Was I really going to freeze to death?

Nice.

But what would be the best place to sleep at, a park, the staircase to an apartment building, either how it was going to be cold.

Unconsciously I ended up at what looked like a really familiar building. Oh no, this was not good, not good. I turned my heel when I saw that it was the building of where Sung Yeol and MyungSoo lived. But once I did I bumped into someone and I yanked backwards. How could this happen twice in less than an hour?

“Hwani?” huh, I stared up at the person and caught sight of MyungSoo in front of me. With a last glance I walked past him but as I did. A hand grasped my arm and pulled me back as I felt how my heart jumped at the sudden touch.

“What are you doing here?”

What was I going to tell him, that I didn’t know that I actually walked here and that it was my feet’s that made me go here. He wouldn’t fall for it. Plus, it sounded too weird. “I’m trying to find Yong Sook’s apartment, but I can’t find it.” I wanted to laugh at my pathetic self.

“Then stay here.” He looked at me with that glare, the one that I had gotten so used to, the one that actually got me a bit excited yet scared at the same time. But even though I wanted to give in for his suggestion I couldn’t. I couldn’t break my promise.

But even though I’d promised myself, I still found myself being dragged away by MyungSoo, and that without even putting up a fight. I willingly let him pull me along inside the building and towards the elevator. “I hope its okay to sleep on the couch.” He uttered when we where standing just outside the door to the apartment. I shook my head; it didn’t matter if I had to sleep on the floor because it was still better than sleeping outside in the cold weather.

“Right, Sung Yeol is asleep so you might want to be a bit quiet. He can be a bit grumpy if someone wakes him up.” I blinked my eyes rapidly a few times when I heard how he laughed. This had to be the first time I actually heard him laugh. Or maybe he had done it before but I hadn’t listened.

Either how once we got inside it was fairly dark, only one lamp was on inside the hallway and thus prevented me from bumping into things as I slipped out of my shoes and took my jacket off. I waited until I got approval from MyungSoo before I stepped inside the living room and slumped down onto the couch.

I didn’t care about a pillow or blanket at all and just told MyungSoo a low goodnight so that I wouldn’t wake Sung Yeol up before I let my body sink down onto the couch. It didn’t take many seconds before fell asleep.

But once I fell out off my deep sleep it felt as if someone was looking at me, and I slowly. Ever so slowly opened my eyes and stared right into another pair. I didn’t say anything, I only glanced at oh the so familiar pair of eyes in front of me, the ones that belonged to MyungSoo.

My eyes didn’t even widen when he closed in on me. And when his lips meet mine I did something that I didn’t do when Sung Yeol kissed me, replied. I slightly opened my mouth and welcomed his tongue that began to dance around together with mine.

There was no use in denying it any more.

~~

Right, I've started a new fanfic;; http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/20691/flawless-tears-changjo-korean-teentop-you