Love

Lies On Paper

Love


[Nana's POV]
I stood frozen with wide eyes as Seungjun pulled away. He looked down at me silently and paused. Wait. This can't happen! This is Park Seungjun! He's from KNK! He's an idol! He isn't Hanuel. He's Seungjun. And I'm a reporter. "Seung-" I began to say but he stopped me and smiled. 
"I'm sorry. I couldn't help it." He said as he grinned. I look up at him and rolled my eyes. He started laughing quietly as he still held me with my arms around his waist.
"We can't." I told him. I hear him sigh and he bowed his head. "You're still Seungjun, and I'm Nana. I'm a reporter and you're an idol." I said as he pouted.

 

"But-" I began to say but he stopped me again. I shook my head and continued, "When you get better you'll be going back. We can't." I quickly rambled. He pulled me closer to him and hugged me tightly. 
"Then be with me until then. When we go back, we can sort things out then. Please Nana." He pleaded with me as he let go off me and pouted. I looked up at him and he looked down at me.
"I'm going back in three days." I told him awkwardly.
"Three days?! No no no! Nana! I'm not well yet! You said you would help me get better!" He begged me as he began panicking. 

 

I gulped and closed my eyes, breathing deepily. "But we don't know what's wrong with you! Seungjun! Please!" I cried out to him. He stayed silent and blinked at me. 
"You think I'm lying. You think I just ran away, right?" Seungjun asked me as he stepped away.
"Seungjun! I'm not saying that!" I whined as I stepped towards him. But he stepped back again. I bowed my head and my eyes began watering. This wasn't meant to happen. We couldn't date, but I didn't want this to happen either. I looked back up at him, but he was gone. I looked around, but he was gone. 

 

[Seungjun's POV]
I was out on the boat with Uncle, busy helping him fish. I was keeping myself busing, trying to take my mind off what had happened this morning. But it was no use. My head was completely filled with Nana. I didn't mean to shout at her, I didn't mean to make her upset, and I shouldn't have run away from her. I continued fishing when I noticed Uncle had stopped what he was doing to stand up. "What's wrong?" I asked him as I looked up. He pointed up to the sky when four Army planes flew overhead loudly. I bowed my head and clutched it as I covered my ears.

 

[3rd Person]
Uncle rushed over to Seungjun who was clutching his head with his ears covered. "Hanuel?! Hanuel?!" He called out but Seungjun was unresponsive. He left him alone, thinking the noise of the planes were too loud and directed the boat back to the docks as they had finished fishing. "Thank you for helping Hanuel" He said as Seungjun stepped off the boat. But Seungjun didn't say anything. He simply bowed in silence to thank Uncle and left to walk back to the house in a daze.

 


 

[Nana's POV]
I was woken up by something which sounded like the creaking of the front gate. I blinked repeatedly and sat up whilst rubbing my eyes. Was someone going out? Was someone coming in? I leant across and grabbed my phone. "3am. 3am. Who's awake at 3am..." I mumbled to myself as I managed to pull myself up from my blankets. I quietly crept out of room and wrapped a blanket around myself, heading outside. I looked around the porch is my rubber slippers, wrapped in a blanket. But it was completely empty. I frowned to myself and turned around to look at the gate. Which was open...

 

I dashed across to the gate and wandered outside. I looked down one way and looked down the other. As I looked down the other I saw a tall figure in the darkness, dressed in a sleeveless top and shorts with no shoes. The moon shone down on him. Seungjun. "Yah!" I shouted to him whilst whispering to not wake up any of the neighbours. 
"Yah!" I repeated again. But he continued walking in a straight line and didn't turn around to me. I frowned again and quickly ran after him. 
"Seungjun!" I whispered as I met up with him. 

 

I cut in front of him to stop him walking. He looked at me blankly and the cool air rushed past us. I quickly took my blanket off me and wrapped the blanket around him, knotting the ends together so it looked like a cape. "Seungjun! What are you doing? Are you ok?" I repeatedly asked him whilst panicking. He stayed silent and kept blinking at me randomly. "Seungjun!" I cried out as I cupped his cheeks in my hands, checking him over. "Seungjun!" I cried out again. But he stayed silent. Why was he out here alone? Where was he going? Why wasn't he talking? Is he sleep walking? But he isn't asleep...

 

[Seungjun's POV]
The sun shone through the window which woke me up. I opened my eyes and blinked a couple of times. What happened last night... I held my head until I felt something. I frowned and looked down to find an arm around my waist. I turned my head to the side to find Nana fast asleep on her side facing me, with her arm over my waist. I paused for a while and my eyes wandered around the room as I thought. What's Nana doing here? What happened last night? I know something happened, but I just can't remember. The last thing I remembered was Nana and I arguing, but now she's asleep beside me.

 

I rolled over onto my other side gently, trying not to wake Nana up. I succeed and laid facing her. She was still peacefully sleeping and moved her arm back on to my waist. I smiled as I watched her and moved a few strands of hair away from her face. "Did I do something last night out of the ordinary?" I whispered to her. "Did you come and rescue me?" I whispered to her again as she continued sleeping. I looked to the side and pulled the blanket back over which had fallen off. 
"Yes. You did." I heard Nana whisper. I jumped and swung my head back around to find her looking up at me. "You went for an early morning walk. But I brought you back." She whispered to me as she smiled.

 

I smiled to her and her cheek with my hand, "thank you Kim Nana." I told her happily. She nodded to me and yawned. 
"I'm still tired. Let's just stay here a little while longer, mhm? What time is it?" Nana asked me. 
"Hanuel! Are you still sleeping?!" We heard Aunt shout and footsteps. We both opened our eyes wide and looked at each other. Nana quickly jumped up and I scrambled to get up afterwards. The footsteps were getting closer and closer, but Nana had no where to go and we both looked like we had just woken up. Suddenly we heard a knock on my door and the door began to open slightly.

 

"Oh! You are awake!" Aunt said surprised as she came into my room. I nodded to her as I rubbed my neck awkwardly. "Have you seen Nana this morning? She isn't in her room." She asked me.
I shook my head, "Ah! Actually! She said she was going on one of her morning walks." I told her as I grinned. She smiled to me and nodded.
"I'm going down to the docks. You can both have a rest day today, so don't do anything." She told me. I nodded to her and she began to approach my cupboard, holding some clean laundry.
"Oh! It's fine! I can do it!" I quickly said as I darted in front of her and took the clean laundry from her. 

 

After I watched Aunt leave my room, and leave outside the front gate from my window, I rushed over to my cupboards. I opened the door and Nana held out her hands. I took her hands and pulled her up and out of the cupboards gently. "Do you think she noticed?" Nana asked me. I shook my head and we smiled to each other.
"I'm sorry for shouting at you yesterday." I told her. 
"I'm just worried Seungjun. We can't stay here forever. We both have to go back soon." She said as she bowed her head. 
"We'll be fine. It'll be fine. I just have to get better." I told her as I picked her chin up and pecked her lips. 

 

[Nana's POV]
"Oh! There's a specialist doctor coming to the island in three days!" I quickly remembered as I became excited.
"A specialist doctor..?" Seungjun stuttered confused.
"Yes! A specialist doctor comes every month and sets up a clinic for all the Ahjummas and Ahjusshis to visit for a couple of days!" I told him excitedly. "Maybe we can go to him!" I suggested. Seungjun stood for a while in silence, his eyes wandering around the room as he thought.
"Ok! Let's go!" He decided. I grinned and flung my arms around him. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tightly.

 

We sat opposite each other at the table eating breakfast which Seungjun had cooked. "So what happened last night?" I asked Seungjun. He shrugged and continued eating. 
"You don't remember anything?" I asked him again and he shook his head. 
"Do you sleep walk?" I asked him for the last time and he shook his head again.
"I found you walking down the pathway, you had no shoes and no coat. Just like you had gotten out of bed and gone for a walk." I told him. He looked up at me and sighed.
"Maybe that's what I did and I ended up here." He said. I sighed and looked at him.

 

Park Seungjun, I will get you better. I will find out what is wrong and I will get you better. I never expected to fall in love with you, but I did. Now I want you be better and protect you. Forever.

 


 

Author's note: Wow!~ 20 subscribers! My lovelies! Thank you so much! I hope you are enjoying the story so far and I love reading your comments so keep on commenting! And any suggestions are welcome! If you don't like something, just say it. The next chapter will be up on sunday and I think the story will be around 30 chapters! Woohoo! Thank you my lovelies! :)