Comeback

Lies On Paper

Comeback

 

[Nana's POV]
"Kim Youjin! Park Seungjun! Jeong Inseong! Kim Jihun! Oh Heejun! Keunakeun!~" I chanted as I sat crossed legged in front of my television in my pajammas with my head gathered up in a messy bun. It was KNK's first comeback stage and I was ready and waiting for them. I kept chanting their names as I sat eating breakfast with Tinkerbell by my side. My phone buzzed and I glanced down to see who it was from as KNK were not on yet. Seungjun was ringing me and I quickly answered the call.
"Has our stage aired yet?! Have you seen it?!" Seungjun asked me excitedly. 
I chuckled at him, "No. It's on soon! I'm ready and waiting!" I told him happily.
"Ok ok. I hope you enjoy it!" He said with a chirpy tone.

 

"I will! Well done! Do well and concentrate on your comeback." I told him. He began whining and signed. "Park Seungjun! You better not be pouting!" I told him in a funny voice.
"But I miss you~" He whined. 
"Just do well on your comeback, don't worry about me! I'll be supporting you 100%. We can do something special after your promotions end." I explained to him. He sighed but agreed.
"Ok! I have to go! Bye~" He quickly said as the phone beeped. I sighed but smiled at my phone. I placed it back on the floor as KNK's first comeback stage began.
" Kim Youjin! Park Seungjun! Jeong Inseong! Kim Jihun! Oh Heejun! Keunakeun!~" I chanted again loudly.

 


 

[Seungjun's POV]
I was busy chatting and playing with fans as well as signing their albums when I noticed someone stood towards the back of the line. Once there was a gap and I wasn't talking to a fan, I glanced up to find Nana stood clutching her album. I began smiling and her eyes wandered around the room. I sat watching her for a while until her eyes landed on me. A smile grew on her face as she did a little wave. I chuckled quietly until a fan came and I quickly went back to focusing on them. I hoped Nana would come to a fan meeting so I could see her but she never told me she had come today. She probably wanted it to be a surprise. But this made me even happier and my grin became permanently stuck to my face. I began chatting with more fans as Nana disappeared out of my sight.

 

"Oh! Hello!" I heard Inseong cry out happily. I looked down the line to find Nana and Inseong waving to each other as he sighed her album. I smiled and looked back at where I was sat on the table. I was sat fourth so she had to go through Inseong, Heejun and Inseong before she reached me. She gave Inseong a high five before moving on to Heejun. I stopped looking at her and began chatting to the fan which had moved in front of me. A couple of minutes past and Nana was now in front of Jihun. She was busy talking to Jihun and I kept stealing glances at her. 
"Should I get you two a room?" Jihun whispered to me cheekily. I chuckled to him and smiled happily.
"That would be nice." I whispered back to him as we both laughed.

 

I soon found myself sat in front of Nana. I pulled her album in front of me as I began signing her album. I reached my other hand out and she placed her hand inside mine. We interwined our fingers as I held her hand tightly whilst writing cute messages in her album. 
"How are you?" I asked her with a smile. 
She nodded, "I'm good." She said happily.
"How many albums have you brought?" I whispered to her with a cheeky grin.
"I've managed to get into all of your fan meetings in Seoul. I've got an album for each one!" She whispered back to me as she winked. I smiled as I leant back in my chair. But then she soon had to move on. We waved to each other and I continued to watch her as she greeted Youjin.

 

[3rd Person]
Seungjun seeing Nana at fan meetings had become a regular appearance. She managed to attend all their fan meetings around Seoul and the other members laughed when they saw her. They even played games together like who was the first person to spot Nana, but Seungjun won everytime so the other members grumbled and stopped playing which made Seungjun whine. Nana sat in front of her coffee table with her pile of KNK's new album facing her. She smiled and began reading through all the messages which Seungjun had written in her albums at every fansign she had attended:
'Don't look at the other photos in the album, only look at mine!'
'Don't spend too much time with Seokjin!'
'Come to all our fanmeets!'
'How many albums have you brought now, hm?'
'I miss you! I love you! ~ Your Seungjunnie'

 

"Tinkerbell! I want to thank you for all the support and love you have given me! I know it must have been difficult for you but thank you!" Seungjun said through the microphone in KNK's last fan meeting for their comeback. He bowed fully before doing aegyo. The room was filled with squeals and claps for Seungjun. Nana sat happily in her seat as she looked around at all the support Seungjun had. She looked back at Seungjun to find him looking straight at her with a big grin spread across his face. She smiled to him before her smile became less and less. All she wanted to do was run up and hug him. But she couldn't. She couldn't hug him for a while. Seungjun blinked at her for a while before Jihun jumped on his back, taking his attention away. He knew Nana was thinking something, but he couldn't think what it was. 

 

Nana laid on her bed with her phone held up to her ear in her hand. "I saw you at the fanmeeting today! You looked deep in thought. Is something wrong..?" Seungjun asked Nana through the phone. Nana sighed deepily as she sat up in bed.
"I want to hug you. But I can't. Not yet." She admitted.
Seungjun sighed afterwards, "I want to hug you too." He said. "I can come down, we can cuddle then I can come back. I'll be quick!" Seungjun suggested in an excited tone.
Nana sighed, "We only have a few more weeks. Don't come down otherwise I won't let you go!" Nana warned him. Seungjun chuckled and agreed to her warning.

 


 

[Nana's POV]
I was busy cleaning my apartment when my intercom rang a couple of times. I turned my vaccuum cleaner off and wandered towards the front door. I looked on the intercom to find a delivery man looking up at the camera. I frowned as I cautiously opened the door. "Hello! Delivery for Kim Nana." He said to me. I nodded to him and then glanced to his side to see a gigantic bear. A white bear with a blue bow. It came up to my waist, and had large arms and legs. He passed me a clipboard which I signed.
"Uh. Here you go" He said as he chuckled whilst passing me the giant bear. I thanked him before battling my way back into my apartment with the giant bear. I managed to sit the bear on my sofa before noticing a piece of paper slipped under his bow.

 

I sat down beside the bear before unfolding the piece of paper;
'Hello, my name is Seungjun. I really like cuddles so make sure you give me a cuddle everyday. My owners are Park Seungjun and Kim Nana, when Kim Nana misses Park Seungjun and wants to hug him, she can hug me instead.' 
I began laughing as I placed the piece of paper at the side of me. "Oh Seungjun, you're so cute." I cried out happily as I looked at the bear. I quickly took my phone and began taking selcas with the bear. I uploaded them all before sending them to Seungjun. I sat watching television as my phone buzzed a couple of times. It was from Seungjun: 'I'm glad you like the bear, I'm jealous you get to hug the bear and not me, but I thought it would help!'

 

KNK had a couple of weeks left of promotions. Their comeback had been amazing and successful, and I couldn't wait to see Seungjun. I grabbed my pen and a notepad to begin making a list of things to do. I wanted to do something special with Seungjun, something to celebrate everything we had been through and their successful comeback promotions.