Phone Call

Lies On Paper

Phone Call

 

[Seungjun's POV]
"Seokjin?" Nana said first through the phone. I sighed deepily. I hadn't heard her voice in a while. Her beautiful voice. "Seokjin what's wrong..?" She stuttered after hearing my sigh.
"Nana." I said quietly. I began to hear sniffles and Nana stayed silent. "Nana?" I said again as she wasn't talking.
"Seungjun" She said before she began crying. I sunk down the wall and sat on the floor. 
"Don't cry. Please don't cry." I repeatedly told her as I could hear her sniffling. "I promise I'll sort everything out. I'll make everything happier again. To how it was before when we were happy, so happy." I pleaded with her. 
"Seungjun. Please just don't do anything. Just listen to the other members and your manager. Just do what you have to, I don't want you to become unhappy." Nana told me with a stern tone in her voice.

 

I sighed, she knew me too well. "But I want to be with you and hug you and kiss you and make sure you don't cry anymore." I whined as Nana sighed deepily.
"I know I know. But we need to sort this out first. Then you can hug me and kiss me as much as you want." She said. 
"Promise me you won't leave me, mhm?" I asked her. "I'm holding out my pinky finger so you do the same." I said as I smiled.
"I promise Seungjun. I'm holding my pinky out." She said as she chuckled slightly. But then I heard her sigh. Neither of us knew what to do, we hadn't prepared for this.
"It's going to be difficult Seungjun." Nana told me.
I sighed, "I know. Stay where you are and I will sort it out with the others and Manager Hyung." I told her.

 

"I feel useless." Nana sighed to me as I heard sniffles again.
"Are you crying again?" I asked her as my face dropped.
"No." She said with a cracked voice. Lie. She was lying.
"You are! Nana!" I whined loudly to her then quickly looked around in case I was too loud. "Don't cry." I told her as I pouted. My eyes began tearing up and I quickly rubbed them, trying not to cry myself because I had to be strong for Nana.
"Wait. How did you get Seokjin's phone..?" Nana stuttered.
"Tinkerbell ran away again. She must like us. Seokjin came to get her and I took his phone since none of us have ours." I explained to her. She sighed deepily.
"I've ruined it for you all. None of you have your phones because of me." She cried out.
"No no no!" I quickly said to her. It wasn't her fault. I should have protected her more, looked after her more. But I didn't.

 


 

[3rd Person]
Seungjun returned to the practice room with his head down. He quietly gave Seokjin his phone back and stayed quiet. Seokjin patted his shoulder a couple of times. "I'll be leaving now. Thank you for looking after Tinkerbell." Seokjin told them all. They all said goodbye before Seokjin disappeared out of the door with Tinkerbell. The others stood quietly as they looked at Seungjun who was frozen and had his head down. Jihun quietly approached him and stood in front of him. He bent his head down to look at Seungjun's face. He sighed and Seungjun picked up his head as he sniffled.

 

Jihun patted the dried tears of Seungjun's face and patted the sides of his arms. He glanced at Inseong and Heejun as he pulled a face. They nodded and quickly grabbed Youjin. They pulled him over to Jihun and Seungjun before trapping Seungjun and Youjin into a hug with the three of them surrounding the outside so no one could escape.
"Keunakeun hug!" Inseong called out loudly as they all hugged. A small smile grew on Seungjun's face as he sniffled. Youjin glanced across at Seungjun and noticed his small smile which made him begin to smile himself, even though how much he disliked skinship.

 

"Ok! Group talk!" Jihun called out. They all moved to form a circle and sat down on the floor. 
"We've decided Seungjun, we are all here to support you. 100%. Whatever you decide, we'll support it and we'll help Nana. Nana helped you when you were in Sunmul, so we will do the same." Youjin said to Seungjun as the others agreed and nodded. A smile grew on Seungjun's face as he grinned to all of them.
"Thank you." He said happily as he smiled to himself happily. 
"Oh Hyu-" Inseong cried out before stopping. They all glanced up to see their manager stood in the doorway.

 

"So the others will support you in your decision Seungjun but what is your decision? We have to do something soon, the media is becoming restless." Their manager told them as he leant against the wall with his arms crossed. The others glanced at Seungjun who had his head down and sighed deepily. "I need to sort something out quickly but I'll be back soon then you can tell me your decision and we'll see what we will do from there." Their manager said. They all jumped up and bowed their heads to him as he disappeared back out the door. They all sat back down as Heejun quickly ran to the door to shut it then returned to the other members.

 

"So what do you want to do Seungjun?" Youjin asked him. Seungjun sighed and stayed quiet with his head bowed. Jihun sighed as well as he glanced across at him. He picked up Seungjun's head so Seungjun wasn't looking at the floor.
"You're not allowed to look down at the floor anymore." Jihun told him sternly as Seungjun nodded to him, emotionless. 
"Hyung~" Inseong started and they all looked across at him. "Do you love Nana? Does she make you happy? Have you been happier with her? Do you think you'll be with her for a long time?" He rambled afterwards, asking him a lot of questions. Seungjun's eyes wandered around the room for a couple of seconds before he nodded four times. 

 

"Then do it." Youjin told Seungjun. Seungjun's eyes widened as they all looked across at Youjin surprised. "You know what I'm thinking and I know what you're thinking so do it." Youjin told him seriously.
"And if you're thinking what I'm thinking and I'm thinking what you're thinking then I agree." Jihun joined in. Inseong and Heejun looked at them all blankly, completed confused.
"Stop using the word thinking and talking in codes!" Inseong and Heejun both whined. Seungjun thought for a while before nodding.
"I'm going to protect her. That's what my main focus is. To protect Nana, but I also need to protect us." Seungjun told them. 
"We'll all be here for you Hyung, you can count on us." Heejun said happily. Seungjun smiled to them all as they all smiled to him.

 


 

[Nana's POV]
I was sat on the bench outside my parent's house on the porch when my phone made a tune. I glanced down to find a notification. KNK had released a new video. I frowned and opened the naver app up to watch the video. 
"To Tinkerbell~" I read quietly to myself which was the name of the video. My mother came and sat down beside me, placing the tray of tea on the table infront of us.
"What is it?" She asked me. I shrugged and waited for the video to load. The video soon loaded and I gulped as I saw Seungjun in front of a plain background with a serious expression on his face. My mother glanced over and pointed to him as I nodded to her.

 

"Hello. My name is Park Seungjun from KNK." Seungjun said as he kept a straight face. He bowed completely and stayed there for a couple of seconds before standing back up straight.
"I understand everyone has seen the rumours of myself dating. Those rumours are true and I am happily dating my beautiful girlfriend. I apologise to those who may feel hurt or betrayed because of this but it was a difficult situation as my girlfriend is neither an idol nor a celebrity. My main focus was to protect my girlfriend but that meant keeping my relationship a secret." Seungjun explained with a serious expression.

 

Suddenly the rest of the members appeared on the video beside Seungjun. "I am sorry for the circumstances how this was revealed. I wish my situation would have come out on a better understanding and during a better time." Seungjun then said as the othera stood behind him emotionless.
"We hope to still have our support from our Tinkerbell and we apologise again." Jihun finished before they all bowed together. They all stood back up straight after a couple of seconds before shouting their 'Keunakeun' greeting and the video ended. I glanced at my mother and she smiled slightly as she gave me a tight hug.

 


 

Author's Note: Thank you my lovelies for reading and welcome to my new subscribers. I hope you are enjoying the story and I would love to see some more comments! And be prepared, romantic fluffy chapters will be coming out soon!