Support

Lies On Paper

Support

 

[3rd Person]
Nana stood opposite Seungjun as he pouted. She tapped his lips but he continued pouting. "Stop pouting, they might get stuck like that permanently" Nana joked as Seungjun grew a smile on his face. 
"I don't want to leave!" Seungjun whined. Nana smiled and patted his cheeks. "Can't you come with me?!" He whined again. Nana shook her head and sighed. 
"I'll be back soon. I'll come back soon. Just wait for me." Nana told him as she smiled. He sighed deepily but nodded and smiled. They heard a car which was KNK's manager as he pulled up on to the gravel path. Seungjun turned back to face Nana and pouted. Nana frowned and copied him as he quickly stopped pouting because he hadn't realised. 

 

"I love you Seungjun, be safe." Nana told him happily as she wrapped her arms around him. Seungjun nodded and smiled as he wrapped his arms around her and hugged her tightly, lifting her off the ground slightly.
"I love you too Nana. Come back soon." He said happily. KNK's manager stepped out of his car as he wandered up towards Nana's parents. Seungjun quickly looked around and noticed everyone was busy so he quickly pecked Nana's lips. She giggled and kissed his cheek quickly before anyone looked. KNK's manager and Nana's parents greeted each other.
"I'm sorry." KNK's manager told Nana's parents. They both shook their heads and smiled to him as they bowed their heads to each other.

 

"Oh! I've forgotten something!" Seungjun cried out. Everyone looked at him and his manager sighed.
"Oh it's fine! Nana go and help Seungjun find it. We'll talk to his manager about the situation." Nana's mother said happily. Nana nodded as she quickly ran inside with Seungjun. They quickly walked upstairs towards the spare room which Seungjun had stayed in with Seokjin, but Seokjin had already left this morning.
"What did you forget?" Nana said confused as she looked around. Suddenly she felt arms snake around her waist as Seungjun rested his head on her shoulder.
"Nothing." He told her with a smirk. She frowned as she turned around in his arms to face him. "I wanted to kiss you properly and I couldn't with everyone there." Seungjun smirked. Nana laughed as Seungjun began pecking her with kisses around her face as she squealed happily.

 


 

[Seungjun's POV]
"What took you so long" My manager asked me as he backed the car off the gravel path. I smirked as I shrugged whilst still waving to Nana until she she disappeared out of my sight. 
"I couldn't find... my watch." I stuttered with a smirk. My manager just glanced at me and scoffed.
"Oh~ Your watch which was on your wrist the whole time?" He asked me sarcastically. Uh oh. Busted. I gulped and nodded to him. I laughed to him awkwardly.
"Uh yeah! It was on my wrist when I thought I had forgotten it!" I cried out awkwardly with a grin. He smirked as my eyes wandered around the car awkwardly as he continued driving.

 

We soon reached a building and my manager parked the car into an empty space. "You ready?" He asked me. I nodded to him and smiled. I had my black cap and black mask on across my face as he pulled on a white cap. We quickly left the car and ran inside the back entrance of the building. The psychology clinic. I rarely had sessions now and instead had assessments every six weeks. We headed straight inside Dr Jung's office at the back of the clinic to avoid the reception area and waiting room where other patients would be. "Oh! Hello!" Dr Jung said happily as we greeted each other. I sat down beside my manager as he pulled up my notes on his computer and settled his hands down on his desk, gripping his pen in one of them.

 

After performing some routine tests Dr Jung did in all of my assessments, we sat back down opposite each other and Dr Jung smiled to me. "You are doing very well Seungjun. Very well. But you might not like what I'm going to tell you next." He explained to me. I frowned and looked across at my manager. He looked at me before we both looked back at Dr Jung. Then I realised. I sighed and bowed my head. "You know what I'm going to say, don't you Seungjun?" Dr Jung asked me as I nodded quietly.
"You want me to go on a plane." I sighed as my head dropped.
Dr Jung nodded, "that's right. There's nothing more left than facing your fear Seungjun." He told me. 

 


 

[3rd Person]
"Oh! Seungjun hyung's back!" Heejun shouted loudly as saw Seungjun taking off his shoes by the front door. Seungjun smiled and waved to him happily. He pushed his feet into his slippers as he followed Heejun inside. He walked around the corner to reveal all the other members laid on the floor or sat around. They all looked up and smiled to Seungjun. He waved to them and smiled.
"How is Nana?" Jihun asked me with a smile.
I nodded, "She's ok. She said she'll move back soon." I told him happily. He smiled to me and held out his hand as I gave him a high five. 

 

"Did you go to the psychology clinic..." Inseong stuttered. The other members looked at him. None of them wanted to be the first one to ask Seungjun but Inseong had plucked up the courage to.
"Yes. We went on the way back here. I've done really well. But the next thing is to face my fear." Seungjun explained to them with a sigh. They all looked at him surprised.
"You mean... go on a plane?" Youjin asked him. Seungjun nodded and the other members sighed.
"You can do it hyung!" Heejun cheered happily as Seungjun smiled to him. The others agreed and nodded.
"We will all do it together, we can help you." Jihun told him with a reassuring smile.

 

~

 

KNK entered the stage as Tinkerbell's screams filled the auditorium. They all stood at the front of the stage as they greeted their fans then sat down along the long table. "Thank you for coming to our fan meeting. We are happy to meet our Tinkerbell!" Jihun shouted loudly through his microphone and the room was filled with clapping and screaming again. KNK smiled happily as they look around the auditorium. 
"Thank you for staying with us and supporting us, our Tinkerbell" Youjin then said through the microphone. Everyone cheered again and Seungjun smiled slightly to himself but stayed quiet. He knew it must have been hard for their fans too. 

 

"Park Seungjun! Park Seungjun! Park Seungjun!" The room soon filled with chanting. Seungjun's smile grew as he looked across the hall happily and proudly. The rest of the members looked across at Seungjun and smiled happily. Tinkerbells would always be there to support KNK no matter what (My readers, I'm right aren't I?). The fan meeting continued and everyone was having fun. KNK performed some of their songs, they played games and signed the albums of their fans. Everyone was happy and felt at ease. Seungjun was relieved and he could now put his heart at rest. He had been worried about the first fan signing after his news broke out with Nana, but he now realised that he had nothing to worry about.

 

[Nana's POV]
I was busy cleaning my room as I kept an eye on my phone. Seungjun said he would call me tonight to tell me how the fan meeting went. I knew everything would go fine but I knew Seungjun was slightly worried. Suddenly my ringtone filled the room and I darted across to my bed, falling flat on to my stomach on top of the sheets. I grabbed my phone and quickly answered the call. After a couple of seconds of loading, Seungjun appeared on the screen and I appeared in the corner. We both waved to each other and smiled. "Hey! How did everything go?" I asked with a smile. He pouted to me and my face dropped. Oh no. I laid emotionless as I watched his reaction. I sighed deepily and pulled a face.

 

Suddenly he began laughing and showed me a thumbs up. "Aish! Park Seungjun! You tease!" I shouted at him as I smiled. 
He chuckled, "It went good. Everyone chanted my name to show me they supported us still and they told me not to worry. Nana, I'm really happy right now. I still have you, I have the members and I have Tinkerbell." He explained to me as he smiled sweetly. I nodded and grinned to him. He looked so happy, this also made me happy. 
"What about the psychology clinic..." I stuttered. His face dropped and so did mine.
"I'm doing well but I just need to face my fear now. I need to go on a plane." He said with a slight sigh afterwards. 

 

"Don't worry Nana! We'll help him!" I heard someone shout in the background. I looked at the camera puzzled and Seungjun pulled a face as he looked up. I frowned and he changed the view of the camera to face away from him. I saw Jihun's head from above as he was on the bunk above Seungjun. Ah. I remember now. He sleeps in Seungjun's room now since Seungjun disappeared. 
"Don't worry! We'll help him when the time comes. We are all here Nana." He said happily.
"Oh! Nana's here!" I heard someone else cry out excitedly. Seungjun turned the camera back to him as he rolled his eyes and all  of a sudden, Heejun and Inseong had jumped on top of him and were waving to me. I laughed and waved to them.

 

My heart felt at ease, Seungjun was better and he was happy. But there was something still irritating me. Da-he. She had been quiet, she hadn't done anything. But something inside of me is thinking that being so quiet isn't a good thing.

 


 

Author's Note: I'm so sorry for the long wait my lovelies, you won't have to wait this long again, I promise! I didn't realise how busy I would be at university but I am now back on track. Thank you for reading my lovelies!