Dating?!

Lies On Paper

Dating?!

 

[Nana's POV]
I woke up and my head pounded. I grumbled and managed to pull myself up. As I sat up, I heard crumpling sounds and looked around to find empty kimbap wrappers all over my blanket. I glanced down at the floor to find some large empty bottles of water. "Aigoo~ I should have never gone out last night." I cried out to myself. My team and I went out for drinks to celebrate Da-he joining our team. But I may have lost a lot of the drinking games and drank a little bit too much. Suddenly my phone made a tune and I looked across to find a message from Seungjun. I reached across and grabbed it in my hands.

 

'How is the Princess' sore head?' ~ Seungjun.
'How..?' ~ Nana.
'Oh wow. You can't remember.' ~ Seungjun.
'Did I message you...' ~ Nana. I scrolled through my messages but there was none.
'Did you eat all the kimbap?' ~ Seungjun. I frowned as I looked around at all the kimbap wrappers. 
'Did you drink all the water? You should drink water. Should I come round and cook some haejangguk (hangover soups)?' ~ Seungjun. I frowned again but then suddenly it all began coming back to me.

 

[Flashback: Nana's POV]
"Seon Hanuel~ Hanuel~ Hanuel~ Seon Hanuel~ He's all mine. He makes good kimchi and he does the laundry but he's all mine!~" I sang loudly as I followed Seungjun down the road whilst biting into a kimbap. Seungjun laughed loudly and turned around.
"Am I only good for making kimchi?" He asked me.
I laughed and shook my head, "You said that last time! And I told you no no no. You're good at reaching things and hugging and.." I began rambling before I stopped myself.
"And?" Seungjun asked me with a frown.
"I can't tell you the rest." I said cheekily with a grin.
"Kim Nana!~" He whined repeatedly.

 

[Now: Nana's POV]
I grabbed a pillow and face planted it a couple of times before whining loudly. Aish!~ why did I have to bump into Seungjun, why did I have to do that, why why why! 
'So~ should I come round and cook you some?' ~ Seungjun. 
'No no. It's fine. I can do it.' ~ Nana.
'You're embarassed right?' ~ Seungjun.
'ㅠㅠㅠ' ~ Nana. After messaging Seungjun for a little while longer, we eventually stopped and I had a shower to freshen myself up and got changed out of my clothes from last night. Suddenly the door rang and I frowned. I wandered over to the door and looked at the intercom screen. 

 

"Food delivery." The man said through the speaker. I frowned and opened the door. He passed me a large bowl and I stuttered. "It's all paid for." He told me before walking off. I looked down at the bowl and frowned as I walked back inside. I sat down behind my coffee table and pulled the cover off the top of the bowl to reveal seonjiguk (type of hangover soup). 
"Seungjun." I said to myself with a smirk. I sat watching a music show on the television as I ate the seonjiguk which Seungjun had sent me. I quickly ran to get my phone before returning back to my seat.
'Thank you for the soup~ ' ~ Nana.
'You're welcome. Take some medicine for your head.' ~ Seungjun.
'My head doesn't hurt that much! I didn't drink a lot!' ~ Nana.
'Liar.' ~ Seungjun. I smirked as his last message as I put my phone down.

 


 

[3rd Person]
"Don't you think there is something different about Seungjun?" Heejun asked the others as they huddled around in a circle in the practice room. The others shrugged.
"He has been a little different lately I guess..." Youjin stuttered.
"You don't think his symptoms are coming back right? He might run away again..?" Inseong wondered with a worried face. They all stayed quiet for a while before looking at each other with worried and panicked faces.
"But he doesn't seem unhappy, doesn't he seem happier to you?" Jihun asked them.

 

"What's going on here?" Seungjun called out as he entered the practice room. The other members all quickly dispersed and shook their heads. They began acting normal and told Seungjun that nothing was going on. After a while, they began practicing. The others kept taking secret glances at Seungjun but he was acting just how he always had so they realised that they may had been thinking too much. Soon it was time for a break and they all collapsed on to the floor once the song had ended. Youjin glanced across at Seungjun who was busy on his phone.
"You seem to be on your phone a lot." Youjin called across to him.

 

Seungjun looked up and pointed to himself. Youjin nodded and Seungjun chuckled quietly. "I'm always on my phone." Seungjun laughed. The others laughed with him before their manager walked in and looked around.
"Ok, who's going to get snacks?" Their manager asked them. They all looked at each other.
"Seungjun went last night so he shouldn't go." Jihun said as he secretly winked at all of the others.
"I don't want to go~" Heejun whined.
"Well neither do I!" Youjin shouted as he crossed his arms.
"Well one of you two should go." Jihun sighed.

 

After a couple of minutes of the members arguing their manager sighed loudly, "Ok ok ok. I'll go this time since you all can't decide!" He grumbled to them. Their manager turned around and disappeared out the door. All the members apart from Seungjun smirked to each other because their plan had worked - to get Seungjun alone. The members all looked around at each other.
"Ok! Group talk!" Jihun called out. With that all of the members stopped what they were doing, including Seungjun who immediately put his phone down. They all gathered in a small circle in the center of the practice room.

 

"Seungjun, we know something is going on with you, what is it?" Jihun asked him bluntly. The other members looked at Seungjun and Seungjun sighed and bowed his head.
"I can't tell you. Not yet." He stuttered to them.
"What do you mean you can't tell us." Inseong scoffed. "It's not worst than having amnesia, right..?" He asked Seungjun as his face dropped. Seungjun shook his head and showed them all a reassuring smile. 
"Did you enjoy the seonjiguk (hangover soup)?" Jihun asked Seungjun. The other members frowned and Seungjun flung his head up as his eyes widened.

 

"How did you..." Seungjun stuttered awkwardly.
"Are you dating or something?" Youjin asked him as he laughed slightly afterwards, hoping it wasn't true. Seungjun stayed silent and the member's eyes widened.
"Omo. You're dating!" Inseong cried out loudly as Youjin quickly covered his mouth.
"Oh my." Jihun stuttered. Seungjun looked at all of the members worried. They all looked at him with wide eyes.
"Who is she?!" Inseong cried out again as the other members glared at him to be quiet. 

 

Seungjun rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly, "I can't tell you right now. I told her that we would tell all of you when we were ready." He sighed. The other members nodded.
"Hyung, how long?!" Heejun asked him curiously. 
"Since I disappeared..." Seungjun stuttered. The members eyes widened as they were shocked. "She helped me through everything whilst I was trying to get better and I know she wants to meet you all. It's just disappeared." He then explained to them.
"Can we meet her..?" Youjin asked Seungjun awkwardly.
"Do you want to?" Seungjun asked them and they all quickly nodded.

 

"Then let's go meet her." Seungjun said excitedly as he jumped up.
"Now?!" The others said surprised.
Seungjun nodded and smiled, "Now." 

 


 

Author's Note: *Dun dun dun* So KNK now know Seungjun is dating, what do you think their reactions will be when they find out it's Nana? Will they remember her? I hope you are enjoying the story and 40 subscribers! Wow! I'm so happy and thankful! I also love reading your lovely comments. I will be back in 2 days on the 21st of August with the next chapter and also the release of my Jihun story! Which I can now tell you will be called 'I Like You A Latte'! I will post a link at the end of the next chapter to the new story. Thank you my lovelies!