Stressed

Lies On Paper

Stressed

 

[Nana's POV]
I sat on my desk resting on my arm. I sighed as I looked out the window to the YNB Entertainment building. Seungjun was probably in there. Was he ok? Had he eaten? Was he stressed? I sighed again and shook my head to come out of my daze. There had been reports that Seungjun had been spotted and he was back. So it was my job again to write new reports on him. I opened up the internet on my computer and searched on naver all of the articles about Seungjun and KNK. "Ah! Kim Nana! It is nice to see you back, is your Aunt healthy?" One of my sunbaes said to me. I turned around on my chair to look at him and bowed my head.
"Sunbae! Yes, she is healthy now. Thank you." I said happily. He smiled to me before wandering off back to his desk. 

 

I turned back around on my chair and continued with what I was doing. "Nana, do you want a coffee?" Someone asked me. I didn't turn around and had my head down and focused. "Nana?" They asked me again. But I didn't turn around, I continued and didn't get distracted. I needed to get these reports out. I needed to help Seungjun. Suddenly I heard a noise and glanced to the side to see a mug of coffee sat on my desk. 
"Nana, you need a break or a drink a least." Someone said to me.
"Thank you" I quickly said to them as I carried on. I heard them sigh and their footsteps as they walked away from my desk.

 

I lost track of time and hadn't realised it was the end of the day and everyone was getting ready to leave. "Nana, aren't you leaving?" I heard someone call out to me. I paused and looked around at them. I frowned and glanced at the time on my computer screen - 5pm. 
"Ah. I'm going to finish this and then I'll leave." I told them with a smile.
"Nana, have you even eaten today?" Someone else asked me. I nodded to them - lie. 
"Ok! Just remember to turn off all the lights. The door will automatically lock behind you." One of my sunbaes told me.
"Yes Sunbae!" I said happily as I waved to everyone. After everyone had disappeared out the door, I went back to working.

 

After leaving the offices in the middle of the night, I finally reached my apartment and dragged my heavy footsteps inside. Tinkerbell was fast asleep on her bed and I managed pulled myself towards my sofa. I collapsed backwards on to it and sighed deepily. I had been working the whole day non stop to finish my reports. I couldn't even make it to my bed. I was hungry but I didn't have the energy to make food. My face was swollen and my eyes were sore. "Seungjun, don't worry." I said out loud before falling to sleep. 

 


 

[Seungjun's POV]
I stood behind the curtains of the stage. I breathed in and out deepily as I peeked through the small gap in the curtains. The chairs of reporters were filling up and I was getting more and more nervous. It was my first official press conference. Luckily the other members would be there to support me but I was still nervous. "Time to go boys." Our manager told us and he patted me on my back. I looked at him and smiled slightly as we all entered the stage from behind the curtain and stood behind the long table on the stage facing all the reporters in the room who were sat with their laptops. 
"Hello, we are Keunakeun." We all greeted the reporters before we sat down at the table.

 

"Hello, I am Park Seungjun from Keunakeun. I apologise deepily for making everyone worried." I said as I stood up and walked around the front of the table. I did a complete bow to apologise and after I stood up, I glanced across the room to see Nana sat in the corner of the room behind her laptop. I kept emotionless and made my way back to my seat. When did she come back? Did she come back because of me? Why does she look so tired? 
"Park Seungjun! Seungjun! Why did you disappear? Where did you go? Seungjun! Are you ill?" All of the reporters suddenly began shouting apart from Nana who was silent and had her head down.
"Please! One question at a time!" Our manager called out.

 

"I had a family emergency which I needed to attend to. It was very important so I had to leave without informing the members but I contacted them later on when the emergency was resolved." I explained the reporters. A lie. A lie made up by myself, the other members, our manager and our entertainment company. I couldn't tell the public I was receiving psychological treatment. I couldn't harm KNK like I already have. I couldn't. I need to live my life properly now. But that now also included Nana, I couldn't live without Nana now. I looked across at her and she still had her head down. She hasn't looked at me once, or smiled at me. Was she angry with me? Was she upset? I couldn't tell because she hadn't looked at me.

 


 

[3rd Person]
KNK were stood behind the stage getting ready to leave. Youjin was stood by the curtains, looking through the gap in them. "Hyung, what's wrong?" Inseong asked him curiously. Youjin turned around before they began hearing commotion from the other side of the curtain. Youjin shrugged and wandered away from the curtains.
"I think a reporter hasn't left yet. I'm not sure." Youjin told them. Seungjun frowned and walked towards where Youjin was stood and peaked out of the curtains. 
"Oh you're right. They are on the floor. What's going on?!" Seungjun said surprised as he saw someone laid on the floor with security guards blocking his view.

 

Suddenly their manager strolled through the middle of them and through the curtains. "Has she passed out?" They heard their manager say to the security guards. KNK all watched from the gap in the curtains and the security guards moved. Seungjun opened his eyes wide at the sight of Nana laid on the floor. He quickly pulled the curtain back slightly and walked out quickly. 
"What's wrong with her?!" Seungjun asked whilst internally panicking as he looked down at Nana.
"I think she's passed out. What should we do?" One of the security guards said to the other.
"Hyungnim, please take her to the hospital!" Seungjun cried out to their manager.

 

"I can handle it from here. Thank you." Their manager said to the security guards before he bowed and they left the room. Their manager swung around to Seungjun and frowned.
"Do you know her?" He asked Seungjun confused. The rest of the members kept watching from the other side of the curtains.
"What's wrong with Seungjun hyung? Does he know the reporter?" Heejun said to the other members as they shrugged.
"Hyungnim!~ Please take her to the hospital!" Seungjun whined again as the other members had wandered towards them to see what was happening.

"Kim Nana~ Wasn't she the one who wrote the really good report on Seungjun?" Jihun said, seeing her name badge as the rest of them nodded.
Their manager sighed, "Fine, I will take her to the hospital." 
Seungjun smiled with relief and bowed his head, "Thank you!" The members watched as their manager picked Nana up in his arms and took her out of the back entrance.

 

Youjin folded his arms and looked at Seungjun, "Who is she?" Youjin asked him. Seungjun sighed and turned back around to face Youjin and the other members. 
"I don't know. I was just worried because she looked really tired." Seungjun told them and they all nodded. 
"Looking after reporters too. Go Seungjun hyung!" Heejun joked as the other laughed but Youjin wasn't convinced. Youjin glared at Seungjun quietly as Seungjun sighed with relief.

 


 

Author's Note: Hello my lovelies! Thank you for all of your lovely comments and support! I read them all! And I have decided on a date for my other story with Jihun which will be brought out soon - 21st August 2016! So in 11 days, the new story will be brought out and this one will still be updated so they will run alongside each other. This story will be about 30 chapters I think and so will the next story. Thank you my lovelies! :)