Telling

Lies On Paper

Telling

 

[Nana's POV]
Seokjin was busy sweeping the garden, and Seungjun and I were in the front porch. Seungjun was sweeping and I was cleaning the windows. "Seung-" I heard Seokjin shout in the distance. Mine and Seungjun's heads shot up and I cringed. "Hanuel!" Seokjin shouted again as he began panicking. I glanced across at Seungjun and he was frozen. Seungjun shook his head repeatedly and turned back around to continue. He was trying not to believe what he just heard. I glared at Seokjin in the distance who was on his knees, rubbing his hands together and apologising to me. I turned back to look at Seungjun and he was busy sweeping the front porch. He glanced up at me and caught me looking at him.
"We should stop for lunch. Go and get Seokjin." He said quietly as he put the brush down and disappeared inside.

 

I looked around worried as Seokjin ran towards me from the back garden. "I'm sorry Nana! It just slipped out!" Seokjin whispered to me as he panicked. I sighed and turned to face him.
"When I told you, I told you to be careful!" I cried out to him.
"I was careful!" Seokjin said as he stormed off inside. I sighed to myself and followed him inside quietly. Seungjun had already prepared lunch earlier and had finished laying it all on the table. I sat opposite him and beside Seokjin. 
"Where's Aunt and Uncle?" I asked out loud.
"They are eating lunch together, I packed them some up this morning." Seungjun said bluntly. I sighed and nodded quietly. 

 

"So you know I'm Park Seungjun, right?" Seungjun said to Seokjin. I cringed and closed my eyes, tension filled the room and I couldn't wait to finish my lunch. Seokjin just quietly nodded and Seungjun looked across at me. I was filling my cheeks full of food to eat quickly and I began choking as he glared at me. I coughed repeatedly and Seokjin quickly hurried a glass of water in front of me. I took a sip and looked at Seungjun who was still staring at me.
"I'm sorry. I'm sorry I told him. I'm sorry for lying to you. I just didn't want to lie to him either. I didn't know what to do. But Seokjin won't tell anyone." I rambled repeatedly as I put my chopsticks down. "Thank you for the meal." I said quietly as I left the table. 

 

"But- Nana.. Kim Nana! You haven't finished!" I heard Seungjun call behind me as I shut my room door behind me and slided down to curl up into a ball on the floor. "Nana!~ at least finish your lunch. We'll talk about this later!" I heard Seungjun whine through the door as he knocked a couple of times. I stayed quiet and buried my head into my knees. I heard Seokjin and Seungjun mumbling but I couldn't hear what they were talking about. I sat for a while on my own until I heard a knock at my window. I looked up and Seungjun had managed to pull the windows open from the outside.
"Yah!" I cried out as he stood looking in the windows.

 

[Seungjun's POV]
"Are you going to come out? Or am I going to have to come in?" I asked her as she looked at me surprised. She didn't answer so I jumped up and managed to climb inside the window.
"Seungjun!~" she whined.
"Phew. The benefits of having long legs and living in a house which only has the ground floor." I said as I caught my breath back and stood in her room. I wandered across to her and took her hands, pulling her up gently. She kept her head bowed and didn't look at me.

 

"You told him because you had to, right?" I asked Nana.
"Mhm." She mumbled.
"You told him because he was your best friend?" 
"Mhm."
"You told him because you knew he wouldn't tell anyone"
"Mhm."
"Are you going to tell anyone else?"
"No" She said as she shook her head.
"Ok~ come here." I said as I pulled her towards me and cuddled her. She sniffled slightly and I held the back of her head as I hugged her tightly.

 

I pulled away slightly but still kept her in my arms. I tilted her chin up so she looked at me. "You told him about my condition too, didn't you?" I asked her and she nodded quietly. "Ah~ I wondered why he started sleeping next to the door." I said as I smirked. She smiled slightly and I poked her cheeks. 
"Smile Kim Nana, I forgive you. Don't worry anymore." I told her again as I pulled her in for another hug.
"I don't sleep near the door because of that!" Seokjin said as he popped up in the window. We quickly let go off each other and stepped apart slightly. "I sleep by the door because it's furthest away from him because he snores!" Seokjin joked.
"I don't-" I began saying.

 

"No he doesn't! He curls up-" Nana quickly shouted out then stopped herself. We looked at each other with wide eyes and Seokjin gasped.
"Omo! No way! You've slept together!" Seokjin cried out. Nana quickly ran up to him and covered his mouth.
"We slept at the side of each other! Not together! And be quiet!" Nana whined to Seokjin. He nodded and she took her hand away from his mouth.
"Phew. Thank god I came when I did. Now you can't sleep together." Seokjin said with a smirk.
"Stop acting like my older brother." Nana said as she rolled her eyes and we all started laughing.

 


 

[3rd Person]
"What's the meeting for?" Heejun asked as he entered the dance practice room and sat down on the floor beside Inseong. Jihun and Inseong shrugged and waited for the other people to arrive. They all sat in silence before the door opened and Youjin wandered in with his head down. He sat down quietly beside Jihun and they all looked across at him. He was soon followed by their manager who shut the door behind him. 
"Is there something wrong?" Jihun asked with confusion spread across his face. They all looked back across at Youjin who had his head bowed.
"Hyung? What is it?" Inseong asked Youjin who just stayed silent.

 

"Youjin heard me talking to someone earlier so he already knows. But we believe Seungjun has been spotted." Their manager told them. All their eyes widened and mouths opened in shock.
"Hyung! Really! Where is he?" Inseong said surprised.
"He was seen by one of the members of staff here. We can't confirm it is definitely him." Their manager said.
"But if it's a member of staff, surely they would know if it is him or not. Where was he?" Jihun asked their manager. Youjin sighed quietly and Jihun looked across at him.
"Hyung?" Jihun said as he frowned.

 

"He was seen going into a Psychology clinic." Youjin told them.
"What?!" Inseong said as he began panicking.
"A Psychology clinic?!" Heejun cried out.
"Obviously the clinic can't tell us whether he was there or not because of confidentiality policies." Youjin said as he sighed.
"When was he seen?" Inseong asked their manager.
"He was seen last month." They were told.
"Last month?! Why were we only told now?" Jihun whined.
"We wanted to confirm it was Seungjun first but Youjin overheard me talking about it and he wanted us to tell you all." Their manager explained. 

 

"What happens now? What do we do now?!" Jihun asked repeatedly.
"We can't do anything. I've had people looking out for him if he returns. If he's recieiving any treatment there or having sessions, he will return soon." Their manager said. They all nodded and stayed silent as hundreds of thoughts crossed all their minds. After a while, their manager left them alone and they all sat in a circle together.
"Why would Hyung go through this alone? He has us." Heejun sighed.
"We don't know what he is going through yet. We just have to hope he shows up again." Youjin said as he patted Heejun's shoulder.

 

[Nana's POV]
I stood watching Seungjun as he packed his backpack again. I sighed quietly and he glanced up at me. "Don't look so sad or you'll make me sad." Seungjun said as he stood up and pouted. I smiled slightly to him and nodded which made him smile. He pulled his backpack on and wandered across to me. He held out his arms and I stepped into them as I wrapped my arms around his waist. He rested his head on the top of my head and sniggered.
"Your height is so cute." He said happily as he hugged me tightly.
"Only because you like resting your head on top of mine." I said as he laughed quietly.

 

"I should go, Uncle will be waiting on his boat." He said as he sighed. I nodded and he lifted his head away to look at me. I looked up at him and he was pouting. I cupped both of his cheeks and grinned. 
"Don't look so sad or you'll make me sad." I said, copying his words. He smirked and nodded to me. He cupped my cheeks in his hands as I still had his cheeks cupped in mine. He leant forward and kissed my forehead lightly then my lips gently. 
"I'll be back in a couple of days." He told me. I nodded to him and he waved before disappearing out the door.

 


 

Author's Note: Hello my lovelies! I'm back off my holiday! I won't be disappearing again, don't worry! But as promised this is a double update, so the next chapter will be out just after this one! So make sure you read both! I also have some news to share with you on the next chapter so make sure you read the author's note again, it is all good news don't worry! So! Nana told Seokjin, did you think she was going to tell him?! And Seungjun is heading back to the clinic, but he has already been spotted, what do you think will happen to him?! Next chapter out now! :)