Epilogue

Lies On Paper

Epilogue

 

6 Years Later:

[3rd Person]
Nana sat back on the picnic blanket, resting on her arms as she looked out at the han river. She pulled her large sunhat on as she looked around. "Rawr!" She heard shout which made her glance over to the side. The air was filled with giggles and squeals which made her chuckle happily. "I'm coming!" Seungjun shouted loudly as he ran after two small boys who were squealing and running away from him. Seungjun stopped in front of Nana and turned to look at her. They both laughed at each other and Seungjun walked across to join her on the picnic blanket.
"Ah! Appa!~" Hyunwoo whined as he noticed Seungjun sat down.
"Play with your brother! You're now the dinosaur!" Seungjun called out to him. Joonwoo's eyes widened as he squealed and ran away from his brother. Hyunwoo laughed and began chasing after him.

 

Seungjun smirked as he laid back on the picnic blanket facing the sky. Nana smiled and patted his stomach. "Do you ever run out of energy?" She asked him as she looked across at him.
He laughed and shook his head, "Never." Seungjun joked. Nana laid down on the blanket beside Seungjun on her side, resting on her arm smiling. Seungjun looked across at her and smiled.
"Are you happy?" Nana asked him with a sweet smile.
Seungjun nodded repeatedly, "I'm so happy right now." Suddenly a loud sound filled the sky, and the squeals of children were coming closer and closer. Both Nana and Seungjun sat up to find Hyunwoo and Joonwoo running towards them.

 

"Appa! Look! Army planes!" Hyunwoo shouted loudly as he pointed above at the army planes which flew above them. They all looked up in amazement as they watched the planes. Nana glanced quickly at Seungjun who was busy chatting away to Hyunwoo and Joonwoo whilst pointing up at the sky.
"Planes! Planes! Planes!" Joonwoo squealed excitedly. "Appa?! Can you fly one?!" Joonwoo asked Seungjun as he grinned. The rest of the family began laughing.
"Joonwoo! Appa can't fly a plane, he sings and dances!" Hyunwoo told him happily as he laughed. Nana and Seungjun smiled as Seungjun gently pulled Joonwoo towards him.
"Joonwoo, do you want me to fly a plane?" He asked him and Joonwoo quickly nodded as his eyes lit up.

 

Hyunwoo nodded as well and Seungjun laughed as he looked at Nana. "Joonwoo! Catch me! Catch me!" Hyunwoo shouted cheekily as he ran away from the picnic blanket. Joonwoo jumped up from Seungjun's lap and began chasing after Hyunwoo. 
"I'm sure one of them will be a runner." Nana joked.
Seungjun laughed and nodded, "They have my height and long legs already so probably" He joked. Seungjun chuckled before laying back on the picnic blanket again.
"I think one of them will be a singer too." Nana thought.
Seungjun grew a smile on his face, "Do you think so?" He said happily. Nana nodded to him. "I'm unsure. If they do, I'm going to protect them with all my heart so nothing happens to them." Seungjun said seriously.

 

"Ah! It's nice!" Seungjun called out loudly as he smirked.
Nana laughed, "What's nice?" She asked confused.
"Our family." He told her happily.
"Then why are you smirking..?" Nana asked him suspiciously.
"Well... Hyunwoo is four years old now, and Joonwoo is two years old now." Seungjun said as he winked. Nana looked at him with a straight face and threw one of the boy's blankets at him to hide his face. He laughed and caught the blanket in his hands. 
"And you're outnumbered by three boys now." Seungjun joked again.
"So you want us to have a girl next. What if it's another boy?" Nana asked him as she scoffed.
"Then we'll have babies until we have a girl. I can learn to drive a bus." Seungjun joked as they both began laughing.

 


 

"I'll get it!" Nana shouted as Seungjun was busy playing with Hyunwoo and Joonwoo. She wandered over to the door where their intercom had just rang. She looked at the screen and a smile grew on her face. "Hyunwoo! Joonwoo!" She called out to the little boys who came running through. Nana pushed over the front door to reveal the rest of the KNK members. They all squealed excitedly as they greeted Nana and came inside. 
"Uncles! Uncles!" The boys cheered as the KNK members took off their shoes before walking inside. Inseong chased after Hyunwoo as they both laughed loudly. Joonwoo opened his arms up when he saw Jihun, Jihun smiled happily before picking him up. 
"Oh you're here!" Seungjun said as his eyes lit up when he saw the other members. 

 

The members sat on the floor playing with Hyunwoo and Joonwoo. Nana returned to the kitchen to make snacks for the boy and all the other members. 
"Is Seokjin coming?" Seungjun called out to Nana. She turned around and nodded to him.
"He said he has to deal with something first. Then he'll come." Nana told him. Seungjun nodded and smiled. Seungjun sat down on the sofa as he watched his sons and his best friends and fellow members play together. He smiled happily and Youjin looked around at him. He stood up and sat beside Seungjun. 
"Are you happy?" Youjin asked him. Seungjun looked round at Youjin and nodded to him happily. 
"Did you see the news?" Youjin asked Seungjun. Seungjun frowned and shook his head as Youjin pulled his phone out of his pocket. He quickly searched something on his phone before showing Seungjun. 

 

Seungjun scanned the phone and read what was on the screen. He scoffed in disbelief and Nana glanced across.
"Come here" Seungjun whispered to her. Nana frowned as she wandered towards him and looked at Youjin's phone screen.
"Has Park Seungjun and his wife broken up after 5 years of marriage?" Nana read out quietly to herself. "What the- aish!" She cried out annoyed. 
"How do they even think of things like this! Are they that bored?!" Seungjun whined as he passed his phone back to Youjin. The other members who were playing with the boys glanced at Seungjun.
"We can sort this." Youjin whispered to Seungjun and Nana. They both frowned at him and he grinned. He stood up and sat back down on the floor as he began playing again. Seungjun and Nana looked at each other and shrugged before Nana wandered back into the kitchen. 

 

Day became night and the other members returned back to their dorm. Seungjun and Nana collapsed on to the sofa after Hyunwoo and Joonwoo had fallen asleep. Seungjun was on his phone and he was scrolling through twitter. A smile grew on his face and he laughed as he showed Nana his phone. She looked down and read the caption then looked down at the photo. 'Uncles had fun playing with our nephews!~' The caption read with a photo of the members playing with Hyunwoo and Joonwoo. 
"Everyone is replying saying how we are still together and the members came round to play with the boys" Seungjun told Nana happily. He smiled as he wrapped his arms around her and hugged her tightly. Nana smiled as she rested her head on Seungjun's chest and scrolled down his phone, reading all the comments from fans.

 


 

Seungjun - Lies will always be written on paper and in web articles. But it is important to know the truth and to defend yourself and the people who you love.

 

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR READING. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT MY LOVELIES!