Reunited

Lies On Paper

Reunited

 

[3rd Person]
A silver car pulled up outside the apartment building where KNK's dorm is. It waited at the side of the road before Seungjun quickly dashed out of the building wearing a cap and a mask. He dived into the car and looked across at the driver. Seokjin looked at him and smiled. They high fived each other before Seokjin pulled away from the pavement on to the road. "Perfect timing." Seungjun said with a smirk. Seokjin nodded and smiled as he drove down the road. Seungjun took his mask off but kept his cap on. 
"Is it far away?" Seungjun asked Seokjin.
Seokjin shook his head, "Not too far. Nana will move back soon, just when the time is right." He told Seungjun.

 

"Are her parents nice?" Seungjun asked Seokjin. Seokjin scoffed and began smirking. Seungjun looked across at him and panicked.
"Of course they're nice. They are just like Nana. You won't have to greet them formally. They are nice people. Don't worry." Seokjin said happily with a grin. Seungjun laughed awkwardly as he rubbed the back of his neck. It was his first time meeting Nana's parents and he just wished it was on better circumstances.
"How are you feeling?" Seokjin asked Seungjun.
Seungjun shrugged and sighed, "I'm excited but I don't know. I haven't seen her in a whole month. I'm excited to see her but I know she's going to be sad and it'll make me sad." He explained to Seokjin. Seokjin smiled and patted his shoulder a couple of times to console him.

 


 

[Seungjun's POV]
Seokjin pulled up on to the gravel path to reveal a large country styled house surrounded by gardens. Seokjin got out of the car first and I followed him cautiously. "Umma!" He shouted loudly. I looked across at him surprised. He also called Nana's mother, umma?! Suddenly a middle aged woman came running from around the side of the house. "Umma!" Seokjin shouted again happily with a smile. He bowed his head as he gave her a hug. Then her attention turned to me. I bowed my head and stood quietly and awkwardly.
"Hello-" I began to introduce myself formally, despite what Seokjin had already told me.

 

"Omo! Seungjun-ah! You look even more handsome in person! Aigoo! How tall are you?! Nana's mother cried out excitedly as she ran across to me. She flung her arms out and squeezed me tightly as I smiled to her awkwardly. "You make Seokjin look tiny!" She joked with a smug look on her face.
"Ah~ Umma!~ He's only 10cm taller!" Seokjin whined as he pouted. I laughed and she looked back at me. 
"Seungjun-ah. Don't worry. Treat us like your own family. You don't have to be formal or awkward here. You're like another son to us. Be comfortable." Nana's mother explained to me happily.
"Yes." I said to her formally as she raised an eyebrow. I glanced across at Seokjin as he opened his eyes wide and nodded.

 

"Yes Eomoni!" I managed to say with a smile on my face. Seokjin showed me a thumbs up and grinned as she ran off. 
"Come come! Come inside!" Nana's mother said happily as she pulled me inside along with her. I took off my shoes as I reached inside and looked around. Their house was old fashioned and neat.
"Oh Seokjin!" I heard a man's voice say with the same chirpy tone as Nana's mother. I looked up to find a middle aged man wander through. Seokjin smiled to him as he bowed his head and I did the same. He looked across at me and his eyes widened. 
"Oh! You must be Park Seungjun!" He said surprised. I nodded to him and smiled. "It is nice to meet you, I am Nana's father." He said happily. 

 

"But just treat me like your father." He said happily with a warming and welcoming smile. The same as Nana's mother and Nana. I smiled to him and nodded as I looked around.
"Is Nana here...?" I stuttered to them. Nana's mother nodded happily as she pointed towards the stairs going up.
"She still doesn't know you are coming. I think she's sleeping right now. She's been struggling to sleep lately but she's finally sleeping. You are welcome to go upstairs though. She's in the room at the end of the corridor on the right." Her mother explained to me. I dropped my head, she hadn't been sleeping well... I sighed quietly as I nodded to her and carefully made my way upstairs. 

 

[Nana's POV]
I opened my eyes sleepily and blinked a couple of times. I hadn't slept the whole night and had only just managed to get a couple of hours sleep in the morning. I hadn't been able to sleep lately, I was just so worried about Seungjun. I noticed someone sat to my side but my eyes were so sleepy and still half closed.
"Oh Seokjin, I didn't know you came." I said sleepily as I closed my eyes again and sighed.
"It isn't Seokjin." I heard. I recognised that voice straight away. Seungjun. I opened my eyes wide and looked to my side to find Seungjun sat on a wooden chair beside my bed. 
"No no no no! This is a dream!" I cried out as I whined loudly. Seungjun smiled to me sweetly and I shook my head repeatedly.

 

"No no no! I can't. I'm dreaming. Pinch me, this is dream. It won't hurt!" I cried out. Suddenly I felt a small sharp pain on the top of my arm. "Ouch!" I cried out as I whined. It wasn't a dream. The pinch hurt. Wait. Seungjun actually just pinched me?!
"I didn't mean actually pinch me!" I whined to him. 
"Oh. Sorry..." He stuttered with a guilty look on his face. He leant closer and kissed the top of my arm gently where he had pinched me. "Sorry!~" He said again higher pitched with a grin. Seungjun stood up and I immediately whined.
"Where are you going?! Don't leave me!" I cried out him. He scoffed and shook his head with a smirk.

 

"I'm not leaving you. Not ever again." He told me. He pulled my blankets back slightly and I automatically shuffled backwards. He clambered into my bed and I pulled the blankets back over us. He stretched his arms out under my neck and over my waist. He pulled me closer to him and held my tightly in his arms. 
"Never. I'm never leaving you again." He whispered in my ear as he kissed my forehead carefully. I smiled and laid in his arms peacefully. We looked across at each other silently, just looking at each other. We hadn't seen each other in a whole month.
"You look tired." Seungjun said with a sad face as he my cheek. I sighed and nodded to him.
"You look older." I whispered to him. He was shocked and frowned as I began smirking. He chuckled and kissed my forehead again.

 

"I saw your video. You were so brave." I told him as I played with strands of his hair. He nodded to me and smiled.
"I did it for us. The media has calmed down now. There's more and new scandals out now which they are focusing on. That's why I was able to come now." Seungjun explained to me. I nodded to him and kept blinking sleepily. He sighed as he held me tightly.
"Go back to sleep. I'll still be here when you wake up." He told me. I looked across at him as he looked at me.
"I love you Park Seungjun." I whispered to him as I closed my eyes.
"I love you too Kim Nana." He whispered back to me as he pressed his lips against mine gently. 

 


 

[3rd Person]
After Nana had slept for a little longer, she woke up again to find Seungjun exactly where he was when she fell asleep. He was staring straight at her with a smile. She smiled to him as he tucked strands of hair behind her ear. "You're still here." Nana said happily.
"Mhm, did you sleep well?" Seungjun asked her. She nodded to him and he smiled. They laid looking at each other peacefully when they heard footsteps.
"Nana? Seungjun?" Seokjin called out. They both panicked as their eyes widened. The door began to open as Nana quickly pushed Seungjun off her bed and he hit the ground in a heap. 
"Oh..." Seokjin stuttered as he looked at Seungjun on the floor then looked across at Nana sat up in her bed. Seungjun whined as he sat up and looked up at Seokjin.

 

"I'm not going to even ask... lunch is downstairs." Seokjin told them before simply turning his back on them, walking out of Nana's room as he as closed the door behind him. As soon as the door closed, Nana and Seungjun burst out laughing. Seungjun stood up as Nana clambered out of her bed. She flung her arms around him and hugged him tightly.
"I'm sorry for pushing you out." Nana said with a guilty face.
Seungjun tutted, "Hm. I'll let this one slide." He said as he chuckled. 
"Can we just stay here forever and hug?" Nana asked Seungjun. He laughed and wrapped his arms around her. Suddenly a loud grumble filled the room which made Nana jump. She let go off Seungjun and stepped back slightly. Seungjun immediately grew a grin on his face as he held his stomach. "Ok. I guess we can't stay here forever. We need to feed you." Nana joked. 

 

Seungjun followed Nana downstairs to the kitchen table. They sat down beside each other opposite Seokjin and Nana's mother as Nana's father sat at the head of the table. "I wondered when you were coming down! Start eating before it goes cold!" Nana's mother said happily as herself and Nana's father began eating.
"Yes. Thank you for the meal!" Nana, Seungjun and Seokjin called out happily before digging in. 
"Seungjun, we saw your video. You were very brave. Thank you for not hurting our little girl." Nana's father told Seungjun. Nana smiled happily and Seungjun nodded to them.
"I would never hurt her. Apart from my group, Nana is my other priority. I will never do anything to hurt her." Seungjun told Nana's.parents. Seokjin made a little whine as he pulled faces. 
"Ow!" Seokjin cried out as he received a kick from Nana under the table. 

 

After eating, Nana and Seungjun took a walk around the gardens. They held hands with their fingers interwined as they wandered around. "Can we just stay here forever?" Nana asked Seungjun. He laughed to her as he shook his head and pouted.
"I wish we could. But we can't." Seungjun said as he sighed. Nana stopped walking as she let go of Seungjun's hand and turned to face him. Seungjun looked down at her confused and Nana smiled. As soon as Seungjun saw Nana's smile, he knew. He brought his head down closer to Nana so she could kiss him properly. Nana smirked as she tapped Seungjun's nose. He grinned as he closed his eyes. Then he heard footsteps and laughing. He opened his eyes to find Nana running off.
"Yah! You've done it again! Stop teasing me!" He whined as he began chasing after her.

 

Nana's mother and father sat on a bench outside the back of their house watching Nana and Seungjun running around and chasing each other. "My heart feels at ease. Nana seems very happy with Seungjun." Nana's mother said to her father. Nana's father smiled and nodded to her.
"Seungjun is right for Nana. He is a very nice young man." Nana's father said happily.
"Nana and Seungjun will make us some beautiful grandchildren." Nana's mother told Nana's father. They both looked at each other and began chuckling to each other. Seokjin stood in the doorway of the back door watching Nana and Seungjun. He smiled happily but then sighed quietly afterwards. He always worried about Nana and he hoped soon his heart could be put at rest. He knew Seungjun could look after her and protect her now. But he worried about the media and also Da-he. 

 


 

Author's Note: Apologies for the late update my lovelies! I started university a couple of days ago so things were a bit crazy!~ I'll update at least once a week, maybe twice. We'll see how things go, but definitely once a week ;) I hope you enjoyed this lovely fluff chapter! :)