Uncovered

Lies On Paper

Uncovered

 

[Seungjun's POV]
"How can we just meet her now?" Jihun scoffed. I wandered across to grab my phone from the side.
"She isn't far away. She's quite close actually." I chuckled. 
"What do you mean close? Omo! Is she a staff member?!" Inseong cried out surprised as his eyes widened. I laughed and shook my head. They all frowned in complete confusion.
"We'll have to wait until lunch time." I told them as I checked my phone. "In two hours. Then we can meet her." They all nodded but were still frowning.

 

"So she lived on Sunmul Island? Really?! Who lives there." Heejun sniggered. I looked at him and smirked as I nodded.
"She stayed there but she lives here. The Ahjumma and Ahjusshi I stayed with were her Aunt and Uncle." I told them.
"Wait! That means you lived together!" Heejun cried out. They gasped and I gulped.
"Uh. She helped me a lot, she was the one who introduced me to the doctor who helped me at the clinic." I quickly stuttered.
"You avoided my question!" Heejun whined. I rubbed the back of my neck awkwardly.

 

"What's her name?" Jihun asked me. I sighed quietly with relief as Jihun had just saved me from an awkward situation. I thought for a couple of seconds. I couldn't tell them Nana's name. They had already met her, they might remember who she was!
"You'll meet her soon. She can tell you her own name." I told them. They frowned but then nodded. They probably found it strange but I couldn't tell them. I hope Nana isn't angry or upset, I wanted to tell the others but now I'm regretting telling them because I don't know what Nana's reaction will be.

 


 

[3rd Person]
"Why on earth are we going up to the rooftop?" Youjin asked Seungjun as the members followed him up the stairs.
"Is she an angel?" Inseong joked.
"She is my eyes." Seungjun chuckled. The other members cringed and whined as they made gagging noises. Seungjun laughed and opened the rooftop door as they wandered onto the rooftop. Seungjun pointed at the rooftop to the building opposite them. "She'll be here soon over there." He told them all. They all frowned. Youjin wandered over to the edge and looked at the building. 
"Aish~ it's a building which has different things on each floor." Youjin grumbled as he wanted to find out where the girl was from.

 

Nana walked on to the rooftop to be face to face with Seungjun and the rest of the KNK members. She dropped her phone and froze.
"Oh! Tinkerbell's owner!" Inseong cried out surprised.
"Heol!~ It's the reporter!" Jihun scoffed.
"I knew it was her." Youjin said as he glanced at Seungjun.
"Noona! It's ok!" Heejun called out to her. Seungjun watched her reaction closely but Nana stood frozen and shocked. 
"Shush. Just for a second." Seungjun told the others as he watched Nana. "It's ok. It's ok. It's ok." Seungjun kept repeating to her to reassure her through the loud speaker of his phone.

 

"Nana, say something. Please? Otherwise I'm running over there and that wouldn't be a good idea since it's an office full of news reporters." Seungjun begged her. The other members stayed quiet and Seungjun kept begging Nana over the phone. But she stayed silent and frozen. "Kim Nana!" Seungjun pleaded loudly. Jihun tapped the members secretly and gestured over towards the door. They all nodded quietly and crept out of the rooftop secretly. Jihun was the last one out and he coughed as he stood in the doorway. Seungjun looked around and nodded to him, "Thank you." He mouthed to him as Jihun nodded and shut the door.

 

The rest of the members left Seungjun on the rooftop with Nana. They wandered down the stairs in a line silently back to the practice room. They reached the practice room and Jihun shut the door behind him as he was the last one inside. "Wow~" Inseong said as they all sat down in a small circle and processed what had happened in their minds quietly. 
"So that's the reporter who did the good reports on Seungjun when he disappeared. Wow~ no wonder. Because she knew the actual story." Heejun summarised everything. 
"And the reporter who passed out at the meeting when Seungjun returned. No wonder he panicked." Jihun then said.
"Omo! That was her!" Inseong cried out.

 

"Wow~ I can't believe we didn't realise. We've met her 5 times now." Inseong scoffed as he grinned.
"I knew there was something going on. The way he reacted when she passed out." Youjin told them. They all nodded and went quiet again afterwards. 
"What do you think her reaction will be?" Jihun asked them. They all shrugged.
"I don't know but I don't want Seungjun to do something stupid." Youjin said as he sighed.
"I don't think he will... he wouldn't go over there would he...?" Jihun stuttered.

 


 

[Nana's POV]
"Nana! I'm coming over." Seungjun shouted loudly for me to hear him across the buildings. I snapped out of my daze and looked across at him as he rushed over to the rooftop door.
"Wait! Wait! Wait!" I shouted loudly. He stopped abruptly and turned around slowly. 
"Nana..." He stuttered as he walked back to the edge of the building. I picked up my phone, luckily it hadn't broken or smashed and put it towards my ear. Seungjun picked his phone up and did the same. 
"I thought we were going to wait. Tell them all together. What happened?" I asked him as I sighed.

 

"I'm sorry. They asked me if I was dating and I couldn't lie to them. I got too excited because I wanted to show you to them. I didn't think properly. I'm sorry Nana." Seungjun explained to me.
"You got too excited?" I asked him. "Seungjun!~" I whined. He pulled a face and nodded. I dropped my head and sighed. "Does your manager know?" I asked him with a deep breath.
"No no no no no! He won't know! Only the others!" Seungjun quickly cried out as he shook his hands. 
"Are they angry? Did they seem angry or upset?" I then asked him.
He shook his head, "They weren't angry. I'll talk to them later and explain more." He told me.

 

"I'm sorry for worrying you. I'm sorry it was like this." Seungjun said as I saw him pout. I smiled to reassure him and shook my head.
"Are you happier now you've told them?" I asked him and he nodded. "Then that's fine. I don't mind." I told him with a smile.
A big grin grew on his face, "Do you know how much I want to run over there right now and hug you?" Seungjun asked me. I chuckled and he laughed. 
"But no one else can find out, promise? Because if too many people find out, it will be more difficult to keep it a secret" I said to him.
He nodded quickly, "Don't worry. I promise. No one else will find out. I will keep you safe." He reassured me happily.

 

[Da-he's POV]
I clambered up the stairs towards the rooftop again. Nana was late again. It was past the lunch hour and she would be in big trouble if she got caught as she had recently got in trouble for falling asleep before I was recruited. I'm sure she was on the rooftop again, she was up there last time. I reached the top and noticed the door was almost closed but there was a slight gap where it was open slightly. I stood behind the door and could hear Nana talking. She must be on the phone again, she denied that she had a boyfriend but I'm sure she did. I went to push open the door but then stopped. My attention flicked to something which I saw in the distance in the gap. 


I stayed silent and looked closely through the gap. Across the street was someone stood on the rooftop of the building opposite. But it wasn't just anyone. It was Park Seungjun from KNK. "Ah! That's right, YNB Entertainment is opposite." I whispered to myself. I watched him as he waved and made a love heart. My eyes widened as Nana waved back to him. I froze and my eyes were wide. "Omo." I cried out to myself. The man on Nana's phone, the man she was speaking to. Was Park Seungjun. Park Seungjun from KNK. I backed away from the door cautiously and quickly ran down the stairs in a hurry.

 


 

Author's Note: So here it is! KNK and Nana have now met. But that's not the only thing that's happen, Da-he also knows! How do you think she will react? What do you think the fate will be of Seungjun and Nana?! You'll have to wait 3 days my lovelies for the next chapter! Hello and thank you to all my new lovely subscribers and keep dropping your comments below! I love reading them! Also, it is the 21st of August, which means the release of I LIKE YOU A LATTE! < Click here to be sent to the story, I hope you enjoy it too! :)