Flight

Lies On Paper

Flight

** this chapter includes flashbacks, they are shown in italics so if you want to skip them, you can because it will still make sense. 

 

[3rd Person]
KNK followed their manager down the aisle of the plane. "There we go, there's two in front and three behind." Their manager told them. They nodded to him and thanked him. Youjin and Jihun entered the first two seats, which left Seungjun, Inseong and Heejun to enter the seats behind them. They all began getting ready for the flight, putting their bags up in the hold area above, getting the things out which they needed. After they had finished, they all sat down. "Are you ok Seungjun?" Jihun and Youjin asked him through the seats. Seungjun nodded to them and smiled as he glanced out the window. There was no going back now, he was on the plane, the plane was getting full with more and more people entering.

 

Everyone was busy doing their own things, Seungjun had his head rested back on his seat with his eyes closed. He sighed quietly to himself, he was trying to stay as calm as he could. But something was stopping him. He grimaced as the person behind him kicked his seat. They kicked it again and he opened his eyes. He grumbled which made Inseong and Heejun glance across. "What's wrong?" They asked him. He rolled his eyes and gestured towards the seat behind him. Inseong frowned annoyed and stood up, he pretend to look at the light switchs on the ceiling of the plane as he took a quick glance at the person sat behind Seungjun to glare at them.
"Omo." He scoffed quietly. He sat back down with a smirk on his face. Seungjun glanced at him and frowned.

 

Suddenly, Seungjun felt something in his side. The person behind him had slipped their hand through the seat and poked his side. Seungjun pouted and huffed, trying to contain his anger which caused Inseong to chuckle quietly. Heejun was confused and glanced through the seats. "Oh!" He cried out quietly. Inseong shook his head telling him to be quiet like him which caused Heejun to smirk. Seungjun became more annoyed and turned around, he glanced through the seats and a smile grew on his face. A girl with a light pink jumper, white cap and a black face mask on was sat behind him. She pulled her mask down and smiled to him. Seungjun sighed with a smirk as he turned around, sitting back in his seat. 

 

He stretched his arm out behind him through the gap in the seats. "Aish Kim Nana." He whispered quietly. He heard a small chuckle from her as she took his hand and held it tightly. Inseong and Heejun smiled as they waved to Nana through the seats. She smiled and waved back to them quickly before an elderly couple came to see beside her on the empty seats. Nana went to let go of Seungjun's hand but he gripped her hand tightly. "No~" He whined quietly to her. She smiled before placing her other hand on his hand so both of her hands surrounded his. Nana had managed to get a ticket to their concert and get on the same flight as them. But she couldn't believe her luck when she was actually sat behind Seungjun.

 


 

[Nana's POV]
After the concert, I made my way nervously to the security guard and he held his arm out. "Sorry miss. You cannot go any further." He told me. I nodded to him and stopped. He frowned at me as I didn't walk away. All I had in my head was all these words Seungjun had told me to remember. So I had to tell them to the security guard. Aish~ Park Seungjun, this is awkward and embarrassing. 
"0727..." I stuttered awkwardly. The security guard's eyes lit up as he looked down at the piece of paper in his hand.
"Sunmul." I said afterwards. He glanced down again and gave me a secret small nod. I smiled slightly to myself. The 27th of July, the day I met Seungjun on Sunmul Island. 

 

*I stood frozen as I was faced with a tall guy wearing a sleeveless top, shorts and wet hair. Park Seungjun! It was Park Seungjun! He froze and repeatedly blinked at me. I opened my eyes wide and he quickly rushed over to me, covering my mouth with his hand. I mumbled repeatedly but he was stopping me from talking. "Who are you?" He asked me as I pulled his hand away from my mouth. He looked at me awkwardly and quickly put his hand down.
"Kim Nana! This is my Aunt and Uncle's house!" I shouted at him angrily as I wiped my mouth a couple of times.
"Oh~ Aunt and Uncle..." He stuttered.

He quickly crept off and I turned around to see what he was doing. He looked both ways out of the gate before shutting it. He then wandered back to me. "Do you know who I am?" He asked me. I shook my head. I lied. I knew who he was. He was Park Seungjun of KNK. "Are you sure?" He asked me again as he leant closer to me until I could almost feel his breath of my face. I sighed and he smirked. 
"Ah~ I see. You do know who I am." He sighed as he pulled himself back, creating a gap between us. "You know I'm Seungjun, right?" He asked me again and this time I nodded. He closed his eyes and grimaced.

 

"Cabbage" I told him as I chuckled slightly afterwards. He must think I'm crazy. Seungjun had to choose Cabbage as one of the keywords. The security guard nodded as he attempted to keep a straight face. I smirked, he probably thought it was strange and crazy, but only Seungjun and me know why cabbage is one of the key words.

 

*"Think fast!" I shouted to Seungjun as I flung a cabbage at him. He bolted up and spun around catching it in both hands. I pouted and grumbled as I crouched back down. He started laughing as he placed the cabbage in his cart. "I can never catch you out, your reflexes are too fast." I grumbled.
"Kim Nana, are you trying to kill me with a cabbage?" He asked me. I started laughing and quickly shook my head. He smirked and turned back around to continue harvesting the vegetables.

"I can't kill you, you're needed to help make the kimchi" I called out to him as I crouched down and continued doing what I was doing.
"Am I only good for making kimchi?" He asked me sarcastically.
"No." I laughed as I shook my head.

 

"Couple ring." was the next key word. How many key words did Seungjun actually give me? I couldn't remember how many, I just remembered what words they were. Why did he give me all these words? Was there something going on which I didn't know about..? The security man nodded to me again and I smiled awkwardly.

 

*"It looks like a... ring box..." Seungjun stuttered. He began getting excited as I sighed and stopped attempting to reach it. But then his face dropped and I tried to keep a straight face.
"No no no! The man is supposed to do this king of thing!" He whined loudly. I burst out laughing, and he stopped as he frowned to me and lowered the box.
"Pabo." I called out with a smirk on my face.
"Eh?!" He cried out confused. I stole the box from him as I opened it up. He scoffed and dropped to the floor. They weren't engagment rings, they were simple couple rings. 

"I can't believe you thought they were engagement rings!" I cried out as I laughed. Seungjun laughed and sighed with relief as we both put them on. We held out hands up together and smiled happily.

 

"Rooftop" I said to him. I'm sure there's only one more word after this. The security guard nodded as he glanced at his watch. He was definitely bored of listening to me telling him a list of words. Seungjun, why did you give me so many words...

 

*I walked on to the rooftop to be face to face with Seungjun and the rest of the KNK members. I dropped her phone and froze but I could still hear the members through my phone.
"Oh! Tinkerbell's owner!" Inseong cried out surprised.
"Heol!~ It's the reporter!" Jihun scoffed.
"I knew it was her." Youjin said as he glanced at Seungjun.
"Noona! It's ok!" Heejun called out to me. Seungjun watched my reaction closely but I stood frozen and shocked. 
"Shush. Just for a second." Seungjun told the others as he watched me. "It's ok. It's ok. It's ok." Seungjun kept repeating to me to reassure me through the loud speaker of his phone.

 

"And plane." I told him finally with a smile. One of Seungjun's biggest accomplishments and we were all there to help him. We were now in China after flying, Seungjun was fine and their stage was amazing. I felt happy and proud of him. The security guard sighed with relief as he smiled and moved to the side. "Thank you!" I told him happily as I ducked under the barrier and followed where the some of the other security guards pointed to. I smiled to them as I headed through a doorway into a long corridor.

 

I wandered down the corridor awkwardly, I kept my head down and rubbed my arm nervously. People were walking past me looking at me, probably wondering who I was, how I got past security and that I definitely didn't work here. I reached a door and there was another security guard stood in front. I paused and froze. Seungjun hadn't told me about another one... did he know the words too... "0727" I told him and he looked at me blankly. A frown appeared on his face.
"Miss. I have to ask you to leave-" He began to tell me as the door opened.
"Nana!~" Inseong cried out and sang loudly as he stood in the door way. A smile grew on my face as the security guard awkwardly stepped to one side and Inseong pulled me in.

 

I was pulled in to find KNK sat down on chairs. "She's here!" Inseong called out loudly as he went to sit back down. I smiled and greeted them all as Seungjun jumped up. He took my hand and pulled me towards him. I sat down beside him and the rest of the members looked at me.
"How was the concert?" Heejun asked me excitedly.
"It was amazing! You all did so well!" I told him happily. They all grew smiles in their faces and thanked me. 
"Did you get in ok?" Seungjun said as he looked at me. I looked at him with an emotionless look then pulled a face - did you just ask me that question... He smirked as he stood up and took my hand. 
"We'll be back in a second." Seungjun told the others as they nodded.

 

Seungjun led me through a doorway into another small room which was connected to the larger room we were just sat in. He shut the door behind him and looked at me blankly. "What's wrong..?" He asked me as he pouted. I scoffed and folded my arms as I turned around to face him. He frowned and I began smirking.
"Why did you give me so many words! The security guard was getting so bored!~" I whined to him. He laughed and stepped towards me. 
"Did you like the words I gave you?" He asked me with a smile. I nodded quietly and smiled to him. He held my cheeks in his hands as I looked up at him, he kissed me gently as he smiled happily.
"I love you" He told me as he patted my head lightly.
"I love you too" I told him as I patted his cheek. 

 

I followed Seungjun back through into the larger room where all the others were sat around. "So! When's the wedding then?" Heejun asked us excitedly. I frowned and looked at Seungjun and his eyes widened. He glared at Heejun and stayed silent. The other members eyes widened as well as they also glanced at Heejun. Heejun gulped and awkwardly bowed his head.
"What wedding?! Our wedding?! What?!" I asked as I started laughing. Everyone was silent and I stopped laughing awkwardly. I looked at Seungjun and he bowed his head as he closed his eyes. 
"Omo." I cried out as I brought my hand to my mouth surprised. Seungjun sighed as he took my hand in his and began leading me to the door on the other side of the room.
"Don't let him leave. He's not escaping this one." Seungjun told the.others as they nodded.

 

"Close your eyes." He told me with a forced awkward smile. I nodded and closed my eyes as he opened the door on the opposite side of the room to the other smaller room we had just been in. He led me in and I heard the door click shut behind us. "You can open you eyes now." Seungjun told me. I opened my eyes to find the room covered in balloons and there was a table with a large bunch of roses sat on it. My eyes widened and I froze. This is what Heejun meant. No one all the others looked annoyed.
"I'll always be on your side, I'll give you trust that won't change, always like the first time, I will love you and care for you." Seungjun told me with a smile, quoting his lines from their song, Propose. He took the roses from the table and passed me them. I smiled happily as I looked down at them and held them in my hands.

 

"Kim Nana, we've been through a lot together and you know I love you lots. So this time I'm doing it. It isn't a couple ring, but it's something more. I told that I would never ever leave you again, and I promise that." Seungjun told me with a smile on his face. I looked at him blankly as I blinked repeatedly. Was this happening? This was really happening?! Park Seungjun was proposing to me. He frowned and looked at me. He waved his hand in front of my face but I was still frozen. "The rings... are back in Korea... I left them somewhere safe and forgot to pick them up..." He stuttered. I snapped out of my face and chuckled. A sign of relief spread across his face.
"Yes!" I squealed to him excitedly. He squealed back to me as he wrapped his arms around me. He picked me up and twirled me around.

 

"I'm sorry Heejun ruined it by accident. He must had forgotten which room the surprise was in. But you seemed pretty shocked still" Seungjun laughed. I nodded to him and smiled as he put me back down. I went up on to my tiptoes and kissed Seungjun as I smiled. He smiled as he picked me up again and kissed me back. He put me back down and took my hand. He opened the door and led me back out. Party poppers went off above us and the members cheered happily.
"So! When's the wedding then?" Heejun asked us jokingly. Seungjun looked at him and glared. I chuckled quietly.
"Yah! Come here!" Seungjun called out as he went chasing after him.

 


 

Author's Note: And here it is my lovelies! The end of Nana and Seungjun's story. Well, not yet. I'll upload an epilogue soon of their future life, literally just a chapter full of romance and fluff. Did you all enjoy the story? Please drop down some comments, good or bad. I appreciate them all :) I'll be back soon with the epilogue. If you haven't already, please check out my other KNK story which is ongoing with Inseong as the male lead > I Like You A Latte. It's another cute story. And here is a suggested song for this chapter, enjoy my lovelies! :)