Rumours

Lies On Paper

Rumours

Warning: Slight bad language - only a couple of times. Sorry my lovelies!

 

[3rd Person]
Nana, Seungjun and Seokjin stood frozen as they faced the news article which was shown on Seokjin's computer. "Breaking news - Idol x Reporter. The life into KNK's Seungjun and his secret affair with a reporter." Seungjun read out the title of the article loudly which was followed by a deep sigh from him.
"Why did she do this?! We had a deal!" Nana cried out as she dropped to the floor. Seungjun crouched down and picked her back up. "I can't believe it." Nana sighed. Nana glanced across at Seungjun who had his arms folded and looked deep in thought. They all stood silent as thoughts filled their heads.

 

"Aish! I'm so angry!" Nana called out, breaking the silence. She grabbed the computer mouse angrily and scrolled down to the bottom. 
"I knew it. It is her. She blackmailed me but did it anyway!" Nana grumbled loudly. Seokjin and Seungjun leaned in to see what the writer's name was who had written the article and who it was who had blackmailed Nana. Seungjun shook his head and Seokjin's eyes widened as he froze.
"Lee Da-he?!" He cried out. Nana and Seungjun's attention switched to Seokjin as he slammed his hands down on the desk.

 

[Flashback: Seokjin's POV]
"Why? Why did you do it? Why did you cheat on me with another man? How could you do this to me? I loved you with all my heart. Was I not good enough for you?" I questionned Da-he as we stood opposite each other in the airport. I curled my fists at the side of me but tried to keep calm as I stared at her. She sighed loudly and looked up at me. 
"You cheated on me oppa! That's why I did it! You cheated on me with Nana!" Da-he screamed at me as she stamped her feet.
"That's not true!" I shouted loudly back at her. "It's not true. Nana is like a little sister to me and you are the first person who should know that!" I said angrily but lowering my voice, trying to stay calm.

 

"You spend too much time together!" Da-he shouted back at me.
"Then why didn't you tell me!" I shouted to her. I sighed and lowered my voice again, "You should have spoken to me instead of sleeping with another man!" I breathed angrily. I shook my head and tried to calm down again. She is unbelievable. Unbelievable.
"I'm leaving and I'm never coming back to you. So don't you dare try find me and come back to me. Ever." I told her calmly as she began crying. 
"Lee Da-He, tears aren't going to work this time." I sighed as I walked past her without looking back at her into the boarding gates.

 

I sat in my seat in the corner of the plane at the back against the window. All the tears which had built up inside of me began rushing out. I wiped my face a couple of times and pulled my cap down to hide my face. I faced the window more to hide myself from others. Suddenly I felt something on my lap. I looked down to find a box of tissues. I frowned and looked round to find Nana sat beside me.
"I was going to bring a packet. But I know how much you can cry so I brought a box instead." Nana told me as she gave me a reassuring smile. I smiled to her slightly as she patted my shoulder.
"How can she think we were cheating. Gosh. No offence." She said as she showed a cheeky grin.

 

"Why did you come?" I asked her quietly as I stopped crying and pushed my cap back up. She chuckled and sat back in her seat.
"You didn't think I would let you go alone to America in this state, right?" She asked me as she smirked. I smiled to her and she sat upright. "What should we do first?" She asked me.
"I need food." I told her. She smirked and nodded.
"I'll buy you everything. I'll buy you a whole restaurant." She said happily as she sat back. 
"Thank you Nana." I told her quietly. She smiled and nodded to me.
"Should we send Da-he a selca?!" She asked me with a grin. I scoffed and shook my head as I smiled.

 

[Now: Nana's POV]
"Omo! It's that !" I shouted angrily. Seungjun opened his eyes wide at me as his face dropped. "Sorry sorry." I whispered to him with a smirk as my cursing had shocked him. "How did I not know it was her! Aigoo!~" I whined as I dropped my head. 
"I thought you would recognise her." Seokjin said to me.
"Ah! She had short hair in the past, now it's really long." I told him. He scoffed and nodded to me as I looked at him with a guilty face.
"So all this was revenge. She must still think we cheated on her." Seokjin sighed. 
"What?!" Seungjun called out shocked.
"I'll explain it to you later but we 100% did not cheat." I told him to reassure him. He smiled and nodded to me.

 

We all stood thinking for a while silently when we heard a noise outside. "It must be the boys coming in for work." Seokjin said as he glanced at his watch. Seungjun looked at me with panic spread across his face. I smiled to him and nodded to him.
"Don't worry we'll get you out before they see you." I told him as Seokjin wandered up to the front window. He pulled the blinds back slightly and dropped them quickly. Seungjun and I looked at him as he turned around.
"We have a problem. They're reporters." Seokjin panicked. I frowned and quickly scanned through the article.

 

I covered Seungjun's ears quickly with my hands and turned to Seokjin, "The wrote the newspaper company down, saying I'm a reporter from here." I told him. I took my hands away from Seungjun's ears as he scoffed.
"You cursed again right?" He asked me. I mouthed 'sorry' to him before turning back to Seokjin.
"Wait. How am I going to get out of here now?!" Seungjun cried out as worry spread across his face and panic set in.
"So she's involved me now as well. I swear." Seokjin grumbled. "She knew you would come and work here." He sighed.

 

[Jin's POV]
I sighed deepily, bracing myself as I stood inside the front door. Time to put on my brave face. "Fighting Seokjin!" I said to myself quietly before sliding open the door and walking outside in front of a large group of reporters who were all stood with their cameras and notepads. 
"Hello. My name is Kim Seokjin, the owner and boss of the newspaper company. I have seen the rumours of KNK's Seungjun dating a reporter at my company and these rumours are false." I explained to them politely. They began all shouting to me all at once and I sighed deepily. 
"Are you sure about that?!" One of them shouted loudly.

 

I nodded, "I'm 100% sure. All my workers are male and the rumours mention a female reporter so I do not have a worker who is dating KNK's Seungjun." I told them sternly. 
"Excuse me!" I heard someone shout and call out loudly as the reporters began to part in the middle. Yoongi, Jimin and Jungkook pushed themselves through the front and stood beside me.
"Hello, we are the three workers of this company and the only three reporters. The company is just starting so we only have a small amount of workers." Yoongi told them as he began to glare at them all individually. I smiled as the others looked across at me and smiled.

 

The others dispersed in different directions. "Please can you leave now, we have nothing more to say." They began telling the reporters as they kept asking them to leave. The reporters began sighing and shaking their heads as they started to pack away and leave the area. As the street infront of the building began to clear, we all wandered back inside. I wandered in first to find the room empty, both Seungjun and Nana had disappeared. They must have hidden upstairs so the others also didn't find out about them. 
"So hyung, is it true?" Jungkook asked me. I playfully hit his side.
"Aigoo! Sit down and start working!" I cried out. Yoongi and Jimin chuckled as they all sat down. I fell back into the sofa and let out a deep sigh.

 

[Seungjun's POV]
I stood facing Nana in Seokjin's apartment above the newspaper company. We were both full of panic and worry. Suddenly my phone rang which broke the silence. "Who?" Nana asked me.
"Jihun." I told her as I answered the phone.
"Hyung!~ Where are you?!" Heejun shouted out.
"I'm with Nana and we're in Seokjin's apartment. There's no reporters here." I told them. I waited for a response but there was silence.
"We're on loud speaker... Manager hyung is here..." Jihun stuttered as I heard him gulp loudly. I grimaced and dropped my head.

"Park Seungjun! Send me the address and stay exactly where you are." Our manager shouted loudly and angrily before the call was cut off by him. I looked across at Nana, both of us with worried faces.

 


 

Author's Note: Lovelies?! Are you there? I'm panicking, I feel like everyone has become bored with this story and has stop reading it. *sad* *sad* Is everyone still reading and enjoying? Please drop a couple of comments below, it would make me happy. You're not bored right? So now we know why Da-he is targeting them and a bit more into Jin's past. I'll be back soon with the next chapter but I would really love to see some comments right now - bad or good, just some feedback :)