Sneaking Out

Lies On Paper

Sneaking Out

 

[Seungjun's POV]
I waited until everyone was fast asleep and checked the time on my phone - 3am. I grinned to myself before clambering out of bed quietly. I grabbed my backpack from the corner of my bedroom which I had hidden and pulled it onto my back. I glanced up at Jihun who was fast asleep on the top bunk hoping I hadn't woken him up. I usually had the room to myself but since I came back after disappearing, Jihun had moved into my room and was sleeping above me in case the same thing happened. I silently turned around and headed towards the door when I heard a sound.

 

"I was going to ask you to bring me back some snacks. But it doesn't look like your going to get midnight snacks from the kitchen with your backpack." Jihun mumbled as he sat up. I cringed and turned around slowly as I was dazzled by the torch on his phone. I looked away from the light as he shone it down on me.
"And this isn't a symptom since you're acknowledging me so where are you heading?" Jihun asked me as he crossed his arms. 
I gulped, "Nana's..." I stuttered.
"Are you crazy?! How can you go in the middle of the night?! Where does she even live?!" He cried out but still whispered. 
I pointed down, "8th floor." I told him.

 

"What?! This building?! Heol~" He whined quietly.
"Sorry~ I just. I haven't seen her in a while. I just wanted to see for a little while." I told him.
"Go. I'll tell the others when I wake up. Just don't get caught." He told me with a smile. I smiled to him and nodded as I crept out of the bedroom quietly. I crept down the hallway and towards the front door. 
"Ah! My poor heart!" I heard someone squeal quietly. I swung around to find Heejun sat on the floor of the kitchen with his legs crossed and a box of choco pies in front of him. I rolled my eyes. I can seriously not sneak out without getting caught.

 

"Hyung!~" Heejun whined. "I thought you were a ghost! Hyung.. where are you going?" He asked me as he pointed to my backpack.
"I'm going to see Nana. She lives nearby." I told him. I looked at him as he pulled out another choco pie. "Where did you get them from?" I asked him as I frowned. 
He looked down at the box and gulped, "I sneaked them in." He said with a grin. I quickly opened my hands as he threw me two choco pies. 
"Eat them with noona well. I won't tell anyone if you don't tell anyone about these." He told me with a wink. I scoffed and nodded to him.

 


 

[Nana's POV]
I was fast asleep when a sound woke me up. I frowned and glanced across at my alarm clock on my bedside table. Then I heard the sound again, it was the sound of my intercom. "Who on earth is ringing my intercom at 3am? Is there a building emergency..." I mumbled to myself as I pulled myself up and out of bed. I dragged my feet down the corridor slowly towards my door. I looked on the intercom screen and there was nothing to be seen. I frowned and began to wander back to bed. There was no way I was opening my door. What if it was a murderer or a ghost... ah! No no!

 

I reached my bed and collapsed backwards when I heard another sound. But this time it wasn't my intercom, it was my phone. I pulled it off my bedside table and held it up above me. 
'I wanted to surprise you but you wouldn't answer your door :(' ~ Seungjun. My eyes widened and I shot up. I ran towards my door and pushed it open. Seungjun ran in with a big grin on his face. I rubbed my eyes and hid my puffy face from him. He bent his head around to look at my face and grinned. 
"Seungjun. It's 3am." I stuttered to him. He nodded with a big smile on his face.

 

"I'm spending the day with you, I'll go back to the dorm at night. I was going to wait until 5am but I couldn't wait." He told me with a chuckle. I nodded to him and he wandered inside as I followed him sleepily. He took his backpack off and placed it on the floor beside the sofa. "Your apartment is nice." He said with a smile.
"You can't even see it, it's dark." I said as I scoffed. He chuckled and nodded. He held in front of him and looked at me. He twizzled me around and rested his head on my shoulder. 
"Which way is your bedroom? We'll sleep then wake up later." He asked me. I smiled and nodded. I took his hand and led him across the room.

 

"Ah!~ why didn't you tell me that you had a comfy bed earlier!" Seungjun whined beside me. I chuckled and rolled over on my back. I turned my head to look at him and he was laid on his back, looking at me. "We haven't done this since Sunmul, right?" He said as he grinned cheekily. I nodded to him quietly and shut my eyes.
"Seungjun~ I'm happy to see you. But can we sleep first. We can talk later." I mumbled to him sleepily.
"Ok ok. I'm sorry." He laughed. I felt Seungjun's arms wrap around me as I was pulled towards him. I rested my head on him and smiled. "Let's sleep!" He said happily as I nodded.

 


 

[Seungjun's POV]
I woke up and the sun shone down on to my face from the window. I grumbled and looked across to see Nana. But she wasn't there. I frowned and sat up. Where did she go? I heard a noise and frowned. I stood up and wandered out of Nana's bedroom into her apartment. "What's going on here?!" I cried out as I stood in front of her kitchen. She turned around with a spatula in her hand and grinned. "What's this?!" I cried out again.
"I'm making breakfast..." She stuttered as she frowned.
"No!~" I whined. "You're meant to wake up last. The man is meant to cook breakfast for his girl and she is meant to wake up and walk in like this and say omo! Thank you for cooking!~" I whined and rambled. 

 

I pouted and Nana began laughing. She began laying all the food and side dishes out on the small kitchen table and my eyes widened. "But. Well. I guess. I can eat this." I quickly said before jumping down on the chair. She laughed again and sat down opposite me. "Thank you, I will eat well!" I said excitedly as I picked up my chopsticks. She smiled and nodded before doing the same. I took one bite and my eyes widened. "I've missed your food so much~" I cried out as I continued eating. She chuckled and began eating with me. I looked across at her and smiled as we continued eating. 
"Should I come here every morning for breakfast?" I asked with a cheeky grin.

 

"I thought you said the man should cook breakfast?" She asked me. I glanced up at her and she winked. I fell back into my chair and held my heart.
"Don't do that!~" I whined. "My heart hurts!" I cried out. She scoffed and I leant forward, resting on my arms.
"Do it again?" I asked her with a smirk. She laughed and shook her head. I whined and pouted. "Kim Nana!~" 
We finished eating breakfast and washed up together. I wandered back into the apartment after washing in the bathroom. Nana stood in the middle of the apartment and I walked up to her with a smile on my face. 

 

She leant towards me and I grinned. I made a kissy face and waited for her to kiss me but instead I heard footsteps. I opened my eyes and she was gone. I frowned and looked around. "Eh... But... I thought." I stuttered as I pouted. I heard a chuckle and swung around to find Nana hidden behind the corner of the wall. She winked again and I scoffed in disbelief. "You. Stay right there." I told her. She began backing away as I ran and began chasing after her. After a couple of minutes, I managed to corner her and put my arms either side of her on the wall so she couldn't escape. She sunk down to the floor but I also sunk down with her as she whined.
"Got you." I said with a grin as I began covering her in kisses and she squealed. 

 

After playing around for a while, we both collapsed backwards on to her sofa. I wrapped my arms around her and held her tightly in them. "How did you even sneak out at 3am?" She asked me.
I rolled my eyes, "Let's not talk about it." I sighed.
She laughed, "You got caught didn't you." 
"Twice." I sighed again.
"Twice!" She cried out as she started laughing. After laughing, we both sat quietly just admiring the fact that we could play and talk together without worrying about anything.

 

"Nothing bad will happen to us right?" Nana asked me which broke the silence.
I frowned and looked down at her, "What do you mean?"
"I just don't want anything to happen to us." She said. I hugged her tightly and kissed the top of her head.
"Don't worry, nothing will happen." I reassured her.

 


 

Author's Note: Thank you my lovelies and welcome to my new subcribers! So another cute chapter, but just wait my lovelies, because the rollercoaster of emotions has yet to set off. < I sound evil, I promise I'm not. Not too much... And also thank you for those who have subscribed also to I Like You A Latte with Jihun! :)