Sadness

Lies On Paper

Sadness

 

[Nana's POV]
I wandered into work with my head down. I reached my desk and sat down as I glanced up. The others were looking at me and I bowed my head to greet them. They quickly bowed their heads before looking down and continuing with what they were doing. I sat looking at the blank screen of my computer as I went into a daze. 
"Noona, are you ok?" Jungkook asked me. I shook my head, coming out of my daze and looked up at him. I smiled to him and nodded.
"Nana, can you come and see me" I heard Seokjin say. I nodded and pulled myself up.

 

I leant against a wall as he stood in front of me. "Have you spoken to Seungjun yet?" He asked me as he sighed.
I shook my head, "It's been four days since his manager came and got him." I told him whilst he nodded.
"Have you tried calling him?" He asked me.
I shook my head, "I sent him messages but I haven't called." I sighed.
"Try calling him." He told me as he passed me his phone. "He might answer if the number is unknown." I took the phone out of Seokjin's hands and gave a deep sigh. I tapped in his number and held the phone up to my ear. But nothing.

 

"It's no use. He probably doesn't even have his phone." I whined.
"I think you should go and stay with your parents for a little bit." Seokjin suggested. I looked up at him and sighed. "I'll take you then I'll come back and get Tinkerbell." He said. I nodded to him as he disappeared back inside. I waited a while in silence. This shouldn't have happened. I tried to protect Seungjun but I've probably hurt him even more now.
"I've told the others that I'll be back later because I'm taking you somewhere." Seokjin said as he came back outside with his car keys. I nodded to him quietly and followed him with my head down.

 

"It's for the best for the time being Nana. I mean you can't even come to work properly. You have to come in the back entrance since there's some reporters which still come back to see if a female works here." Seokjin sighed as we got into his car.
"I know. I'm just-"
"Worried about Seungjun. I know how much you love him Nana, but you need to worry about yourself as well. I'm sure he's also worried about you." Seokjin told me. I nodded to him as we set off in his car. The car journey to my parent's house in the country was quiet. In fact silent. My head was full of troubled thoughts and Seokjin was struggling to calm me down.

 


 

[Jin's POV]
After returning from leaving Nana with her parents, I returned back to her apartment. She had packed things in suitcases and boxes before we left but we couldn't take them since my car was like the world's tinest car, plus Tinkerbell took up a lot of room. "Tinkerbell!" I called out loudly as I stood by the front door. Tinkerbell came running up to me and I quickly pulled her lead down from the shelf. I attached the lead to her collar and picked up some of the boxes and a suitcase. I left her apartment as the door locked behind me and wandered down the corridor. 

 

I reached outside and struggled to keep hold off everything. I attempted to juggle the boxes I was holding and Tinkerbell's lead. I reached my car when the bottom of Tinkerbell's lead felt empty. I looked across in a panic to find Tinkerbell running off. "Yah! Tinkerbell!" I screamed loudly but she continued running. I sighed loudly and put the boxes down. I glanced down at the lead. It was the broken one. "Aish!~ why didn't Nana throw this away!" I sobbed as I hurried to get the boxes in my car so I could run off to catch Tinkerbell. 

 

[Seungjun's POV]
We all sat in the practice room in silence. None of us had no idea what was going to happen. "Has Manager Hyung said anything to you today?" Youjin asked me. I shook my head to him.
"He's really~ angry." Heejun whispered but loud enough for everyone to hear. Inseong nudged his side and he grimaced. 
"Oh! Tinkerbell!" Inseong shouted out loudly. We all frowned and suddenly a large dog jumped on top of Inseong. We all jumped up and Inseong squealed as the dog began him.
"Isn't that Nana's dog?!" Jihun cried out. My eyes widened as I nodded confused.

 

I quickly dashed to the doorway and looked down the corridor but there was no sign of Nana. "Tinkerbell!~ Did you run off again?!" Inseong asked her as he her happily. I wandered back inside confused. The others Tinkerbell a couple of times as she walked arouns happily. I knelt down in front of her and held her face as I her ears.
"Tinkerbell~ Is Nana sad?" I asked her. She barked and I sighed. 
"I'll contact-" Youjin said before he stopped himself. "Aish. None of us have our phones." He sighed as I looked at him with a guilty face. It wasn't only me who had my phone taken from me, all the others also had.

 

[3rd Person]
"Sorry. You can't come in." A staff member said as he held his arm out to stop me from entering the YNB building. I sighed. 
"My dog just ran into here. I'm here to collect her." I told him.
"How do I know you're not a reporter." He questionned me as he folded his arms. I rolled my eyes and pulled my phone out of my pocket. I began to show him photos of Tinkerbell and I together. Thankfully I looked after her for Nana a lot and I often took photos with her when I took her for a walk. He looked at me uneasy and sighed. Even photos won't work. I looked past him to find Youjin.
"Kim Youjin!" I called out loudly. Youjin stopped abruptly and looked across at me.

 

I waved to him and held Tinkerbell's new lead in my hand - the one I should have picked up in the first place. "He's ok. We know him." Youjin told the staff member. The staff member dropped his arms by his side and stepped to the side. I smiled to him with a big grin as I sauntered past him proudly. "Hello. Sorry about this." I said to Youjin. He nodded to me as I followed him down the corridor. I looked around entriguingly. I had never been into an entertainment company before. I wondered what they looked like inside.
"You need to go before our manager comes back." Youjin told me. I nodded to him and showed him an 'OK' sign.

 

"Seokjin!" Seungjun cried out as I entered the practice room. I smiled to him and greeted all of them. Tinkerbell ran over to me and I pulled a face at her before securing the lead to her collar. 
"Sorry about this. Nana didn't throw her old lead away when it broke last time and she ran off." I said to them with a guilty face. They all looked at Seungjun as his face dropped when I mentioned Nana's name.
"Nana... how is she?" Seungjun stuttered awkwardly.
"I've taken her to her parent's house in the countryside. I'm taking Tinkerbell there now. She'll be better there for now." I told him. He nodded to me quietly and sighed.

 

"Thank you Seokjin." Seungjun sighed to me. I nodded to him and wandered across to him as I gave him a hug. 
"You have to make the right decision. I know how much you love each other but the wrong decision will break Nana. Only you know the right decision." I quickly whispered to him before stepping back. He nodded to me silently.
"Seokjin, do you have your phone?" He asked me.
"Seungjun, no." Youjin told him sternly.
"Seungjun, I don't think this is a good idea." Jihun said to him. Inseong and Heejun looked at him with worried faces. I stayed quiet before Seungjun glanced down and saw my phone in my hand.

 

I pulled my hand behind my back and Seungjun whined. 
"Please. I'll be quick." He whined to me. I sighed and slowly began to give him my phone. He quickly grabbed it from me before disappearing outside. 
"Seungjun!" Inseong called after him loudly. I rubbed the back of my neck awkwardly as I looked down at the floor attempting not to make any eye contact with anyone. Youjin shook his head and sighed loudly. 
"Let's just hope Manager Hyung doesn't come back." Heejun said quietly as I gulped. Seungjun please be quick!

 

[Seungjun's POV]
I stood down the bottom of the corridor by the back fire exit door. I chose Nana's name and held the phone up to my ear.
"Seokjin?" Nana said confused down the phone. I sighed lightly when I heard her voice. Her beautiful voice.
"Nana~" I sighed deepily.
"Seungjun..." She stuttered.