Back Again

Lies On Paper

Back Again

 

[3rd Person]
All the members rushed to the door as it was pulled open from the outside. "Seokjin?!" They cried out as Seokjin entered awkwardly. 
"How did you get in?" Youjin asked him confused. Seokjin gulped and as he moved forward slightly, behind him Seungjun stood with his head down.
"Seungjun!" Jihun cried out as he rushed over to him and engulfed him in a hug. 
"Seungjun!" The other members cried out surprised. Seokjin looked around awkwardly as the other members begin to check Seungjun over, making sure he was ok.
"I'll leave him with you guys..." Seokjin said nervously as he began to back away from them.
"Thank you Seokjin" Inseong told him with a smile as Seokjin nodded and disappeared out the door.

 

The members pulled Seungjun inside and sat him down on the sofa. "Are you ok? How are you feeling?" Jihun asked him as they watched him closely. Seungjun had his head bowed and he nodded slightly. They looked at him worriedly. 
"Did something happen?" Youjin asked him as he sighed.
Seungjun looked up at them and gave him a small reassuring smile, "I saw the news. I went to the psychology clinic, I just needed to get somewhere where I couldn't leave. But I accidentally left my phone. On the way, I just kept seeing the news. It was everywhere, people were talking about it and it was on the television, on the radio. I out and that's when Seokjin found me. I was lucky that he was the one who found me and no one else." Seungjun explained to them. The members sighed with relief and smiled to him.

 

"Did anyone else see you?" Heejun asked him.
Seungjun shook his head, "I had a mask in my pocket so I put that on, and I was already wearing my hoodie and my cap so no one recognised me. But luckily Seokjin did." He told them. Jihun passed Seungjun his phone as Seungjun smiled and took it from him. He glanced down to see his screen covered in missed calls and messages.
"Are you feeling ok now?" Inseong asked him with a smile. Seungjun looked at him and smiled.
"Seokjin took me to the psychology clinic. I'm sorry I didn't tell all of you. I should have." Seungjun sighed as he looked at them all. Youjin patted his shoulder and smiled to him.
"It's fine. You're back now and that's all that matters." He told him.

 

"Seungjun." Jihun said which made him look up. "I think there's someone else you need to go and see..." Jihun told him as he pointed downwards. The other members frowned as Seungjun jumped up. A smile grew on Jihun's face as Seungjun rushed towards the front door.
"Where are you going now?!" Inseong whined loudly.
"Nana. I need to see her." Seungjun told them as he quickly pulled on his shoes and pulled his hood up as he ran out the door. The members chuckled slightly and smiled as they watched Seungjun dash out quickly.
"Have you ever seen him run that fast?" Heejun joked as the others laughed.

 


 

[Nana's POV]
I was slumped on the sofa when my intercom rang again. I sighed loudly and grumbled. Last time it was just someone advertising something. I had got my hopes up thinking it was Seungjun, and it wasn't. I didn't want to be disappointed again. I stayed where I was sat and sniffled. I just wanted him to come back. My intercom rang.again and my eyes filled up with tears.
"Just leave me alone!" I cried out loudly, hoping the person who was outside would hear me and leave me alone. 
Suddenly I heard my passcode being tapped in. My eyes widened as I jumped up. I ran towards the front door and stood in front of it as I waited for it to be opened. The door was pulled open and I dropped to the ground. It was Seungjun.

 

"Aish~ I don't like using the passcode..." He whined. I began crying and whining loudly as I crouched down and hugged my knees with my head down.
"Why are you joking now!~" I whined loudly. He froze as the door closed behind him. He rushed across to me and crouched down in front of me as he put his hands on the top of my arms. 
"Sorry sorry. Kim Nana, I'm sorry I'm sorry." Seungjun repeatedly said as he took me in his arms and held me tightly. 
"I thought you left. I thought you disappeared. I thought you were never going to come back again." I sobbed into his chest.
"Nana, I'm so sorry." He told me as he pulled away slightly and looked at me. He my cheek softly and held his hand there. "I'm never going to leave you again. Ever." He told me as he leant forward and kissed my forehead.

 

I laid in bed under my blankets, on my side facing Seungjun. Our hands were placed together in between us. "You have to go back, the others will be worried again." I told him as I played with strands of his hair. Seungjun pouted and nodded to me.
"I'll go once you fall asleep" He said as he smiled sweetly.
"Then I don't want to fall asleep." I said cheekily. A smile grew on his face and he chuckled. 
"You waited up for me and it's late. You need to rest." He told me as he my cheek. I smiled happily as I held his hand tightly.
"When did you get back? What happened?" I asked him. Seungjun explained to me how luckily Seokjin had found him and brought him back. I couldn't have asked for a better boyfriend and a better friend. Before I knew it, I had fallen asleep.

 

I rolled out of bed in the morning. I was so tired and I had no energy. I checked the time on my alarm clock and it was early, but now I've woken up, I wouldn't be able to get back to sleep. I shuffled my feet into my slippers before wandering out of my bedroom, down the hallway. I reached my kitchen and stretched before yawning to myself. But then something caught my eye. I looked to the side to find my food umbrella up and covering dishes on the counter. I frowned as I walked across to it. I lifted the food umbrella up and the smell of the food hit me. My eyes lit up and then I found a note. 'I crept in at 6am before we went to practice and cooked you breakfast. I know you wake up early so hopefully it hasn't gone cold. I hope you slept well, I'm sorry for making you worry. I love you, your Seungjunnie~'

 

I smiled at the note before glancing at the time. It hadn't been long since he had cooked it, and it was definitely still warm. I grabbed chopsticks and a spoon from my cupboard before sitting down in front of the food. "Thank you Seungjun!" I said excitedly before diving into the food. As I was eating, I messaged Seungjun.
'Thank you for the food! It is delicious!~' - Nana.
'I'm glad it didn't go cold. Enjoy princess~' - Seungjun.
'Oh! I have a question. I thought it earlier.' - Nana.
'???' - Seungjun.
'Jihun called me from your phone when you disappeared. He must have guessed your passcode. Heheh.' - Nana.

 

[Seungjun's POV]
I read the message from Nana before glancing at Jihun who was sat beside me. I scoffed and looked back at my phone with a smile. He glanced at me and frowned. I looked back at him and showed him the message from Nana. A smirk grew on his face and he shrugged. "Care to explain Kim Jihun?" I asked him with a smirk.
"Not my fault your girlfriend's birthday is your passcode and she has the same birthday as me." Jihun said sarcastically. I scoffed as he stood up, he winked to me before walking away. 
"Yah! Jihun!" I whined as I chased after him. We both laughed as we ran after each other around the practice room.

 


 

3 months later:

[Seungjun's POV]
"Gather round gather round" Our manager told us as we entered the room. We all bowed our heads to him before sitting around the table. "I have some important news for you all" He told us. We all looked at each other surprised and smiled excitedly. 
"You're going to perform a mini concert next month. Our manager explained to us. Inseong clapped excitedly and everyone grew smiles on their faces. I glanced at our manager and he was looking straight at me. 
"Hold on. What's the catch..?" I asked which made everyone stop talking and silence filled the room. They looked at me confused before looking back at our manager.

 

"The concert will be held in China." Our manager told us. I sighed deeply and everyone looked at me shocked.
"That means..." Jihun stuttered as he looked to his side to look at me with an emotionless face. I nodded and bowed my head. It meant flying. For all the years we had debuted, we had yet to have an overseas schedule for which we had to fly to, apart from the one which was cancelled because I disappeared. 
"Are you ok?" Jihun asked me as he patted the side of my arm. They all watched me in silence. I sighed again quietly before picking my head up and a smile grew on my face.
"I'm fine. Let's do this." I told them with a reassuring look on my face.

 


 

Author's Note: Hello my lovelies! Are you enjoying the story?! Don't worry, Seungjun is back and safe with them again. Sorry for the delay on this chapter, but it's finally up! I'm sad to say though, there's only 2 more chapters left of the story! *sad* I'll make sure there's no delay on these chapters so don't worry :) Also, it's our boys comeback soon! There was news today that there would be no MV for the comeback, let's stick together Tinkerbells! We don't need an MV, we will see continue to support our boys and REMAIN with them! So let's do this! We will still love them without an MV! Enjoy the chapter and comeback lovelies! :)