Tinkerbell

Lies On Paper

Tinkerbell

 

[Jin's POV]

I rang Nana's intercom repeatedly. "Nana!~ Nana!~ Nana!~" I called through the speaker. I heard Tinkerbell barking loudly and I waited patiently. Aish... is she sleeping? Ah. It's too late now. I waited a while and suddenly I heard the sound of locks. I stepped back slightly and the door was pushed open in front of me. Nana poked her head out and quickly pulled me in. I followed her in and smirked quietly. "Wow~ have you even been out since you came back from hospital?" I asked her as I looked around. The curtains were closed which made the apartment dark. There was dozens of blankets covering the sofa and a bunch of snacks on the floor. 

 

I crouched down to greet Tinkerbell as Nana sighed loudly and collapsed back on to the sofa. "I haven't got any energy to go out." She grumbled to me. I laughed and sat on the side of her sofa, looking at her. 
"Have you taken Tinkerbell for a walk recently?" I asked her.
"She is enjoying eating snacks with me." Nana mumbled.
I laughed, "You'll make yourself feel worse like this. Right, I'll take Tinkerbell for a walk for you. You have a wash, get changed, and go out to get some new food in." I told her. She grumbled and I took her hands, pulling her to sit up. I stood up and began pulling open the curtains. She squealed as light streamed into her apartment and I laughed.

 

"When I come back with Tinkerbell, I'll make you a big meal so buy lots of food." I told her. I wandered back towards the front door and pulled Tinkerbell's lead out of the cupboard. I whistled and Tinkerbell came running towards me. I attached her lead and pulled on my shoes. "You better be washed, dressed and there be new food when I come back!" I shouted to her as I winked. She grumbled again and nodded to me as I left her apartment with Tinkerbell. I chuckled to myself as I strolled down the corridor. Nana often did this when she was ill so I was used to it and it always ended where I would take Tinkerbell for a walk and cook her a large fresh dinner afterwards.

 

I wandered down the street holding Tinkerbell's lead as she wandered around sniffing everything. I looked up to find a large building which was lit up by large lines beside the doors. "Ah~" I sighed as I realised it was the YNB entertainment building, KNK's company. I reached the side of the building when I saw the side door open. I opened my eyes wide and froze when I saw KNK leaving the building. I quickly ran backwards and hid around the corner, watching them secretly. Tinkerbell was stood behind me on her lead. I watched them standing outside talking to each other in a circle. "Ah~ let's go back Tinkerbell" I said happily as I glanced down but she was gone. The clip on the bottom had come apart and was laid on the ground with Tinkerbell disappeared.

 

"Yah! Tinkerbell!" I called out loudly as I began frantically running around looking for her. I repeatedly called her name as I ran around the streets holding her broken lead. I stopped and ruffled my hair in annoyance. "Aish! Nana is going to kill me!" I cried out loud as she was no where to be found. I took deep breaths, attempting to get my breath back after running around. Once I got it back, I began running around looking for her again. Nana has had Tinkerbell since Tinkerbell was first born and Nana was a child. They have grown up together and now I've lost her. Tinkerbell never runs off like this.

 

After a while of searching around for Tinkerbell, I returned back to Nana's apartment. I rang the intercom and she pushed open the door letting me in. She wandered in, looking a lot better than earlier and I followed her in. She turned around and looked down at the side of me. "Wait. Where's Tinkerbell?" She asked me confused. I stuttered and attempted to think of an excuse when she sighed. "Don't." She sighed heavily. I looked up at her with a guilty face and held out Tinkerbell's broken lead. She took it from me. "Don't make up an excuse. I know. I've already got a call from someone saying they've got her." Nana told me. I sighed with relief but then grimaced when I saw Nana's glare.

 

"Kim Seokjin! How could you lose her! Can you go and get her for me?" She scolded me then asked me as she wandered past me. I turned around to look at her and she was fumbling around for another lead which wasn't broken. I glanced at the time on my phone and sighed. 
"Nana, I can't. I said I would bring the boys some snacks home." I told her as I sighed. She sighed and nodded.
"But don't think I'm letting you off for this!" She shouted at me as I quickly pulled on my shoes and flung open her front door.
"Yes! Thank you Nana!" I said quickly with a guilty face.
"Yah! Kim Seokjin! I'll tell Jungkook what you did!" I heard her call after me as I quickly escaped down the corridor.

 

[Nana's POV]
I shut the door after Jin had made his escape and sunk to the floor. Looks like I will have to go and get Tinkerbell back myself. I sighed deepily and shook my head. I pulled myself back up and shuffled my feet into my trainers. I pulled on my jumper and left my apartment with a new lead for Tinkerbell. I received a call that they had found Tinkerbell. The woman was very nice on the phone but then I asked her where she was. The YNB Entertainment building. Ah~ I bet KNK had found her. Inseong had played with her before and she has a tendency to run back to people who she likes and has seen before. I hadn't seen Seungjun or spoken to him since the press conference and I can't even remember what happened since I passed out.

 


 

[Nana's POV]
I followed the staff member down the corridors of the building. I was taking deep breaths to prepare myself before we reached the room where Tinkerbell was in. I knew KNK had found her, knowing my luck it had to be them. It wouldn't be another group or solo singer, right? But then it gives me a chance to see Seungjun. We reached a room and she showed me the door. "Thank you" I told her as I bowed to her whilst clutching my bag strap. She smiled to me before leaving. I swung around and watched her leave. She's leaving me?! I have to go in alone?! I took a deep breath and pulled down the door handle, pushing the door open slowly.

 

"Oh! Hello!" Inseong greeted me first as I entered the dance practice room. I bowed to greet them and Tinkerbell bolted across the room towards me. I crouched down to her and looked up at them. "I knew it was Tinkerbell when I saw her! So we brought her in! Luckily your number was on her collar." Inseong told me happily. I nodded to him and smiled.
"Thank you so much." I told them as I glanced across at Seungjun. He was stood silently staring at me. His face was blank, there was no emotions on it. He just looked straight across at me.
"Seungjun likes her name because he was the one who created our fandom name, don't you Seungjun?!" Inseong asked him as he looked across. But he didn't say anything, he just continued staring at me.

 

"Seungjun..?" Inseong repeated his name as Jihun nudged his side beside him. Seungjun looked away from me and smiled.
"Oh! Yes. I do! It's a pretty name!" He said happily as he grinned. The others laughed at him. I stood up properly and Tinkerbell went running off back towards them. "Are you feeling better..?" Seungjun stuttered. The others looked across at him and frowned then looked back to me whilst frowing still. I nodded to him.
"I am thank you." I told him awkwardly.
"You..?" Youjin began to stutter confused.
"She was the reporter who passed out at the press conference. I thought she looked familiar." Seungjun told them.
"Oh yeah! It is you!" They all said happily. I smiled awkwardly and pulled Tinkerbell's lead out of my pocket.

 

"Do you walk her around this area often?" Seungjun asked me. I crouched down to attach Tinkerbell's lead on to her collar. I was startled by his question and quickly nodded before I looked awkward. 
"Yes. I live in the apartment buildings down the road so I walk her around the area." I told him. He nodded to me and smiled. "Thank you for looking after her. I wouldn't know what to do if I lost her." I told them all before bowing. They all bowed their heads and I pulled down on the door handle to pull the door open again.
"I'll walk you out!" Seungjun quickly said as he strolled quickly over to the door. I thanked him and said goodbye to the other members before leaving the room.

 

"Are you sure you're ok?" Seungjun asked me as we wandered down the corridor together. I glanced across at him and smiled. He sighed heavily and looked across at me. "Ah~ I miss you so much." He grumbled as he pouted. I smirked and nodded.
"I miss you too~" I sighed to him. We turned a corner and reached a fire exit door at the back. We stopped at the door. 
"I thought it was easier to take you out the back." He told me before crouching down in front of Tinkerbell. "It's nice to meet you Tinkerbell. You like me right? I went out and brought you some treats earlier. Look after Nana for me." He told her as he her head. I smiled and he stood back up whilst looking at me. 
"I didn't feed her too much." He said whilst grinning cheekily.

 

"Is Seokjin looking after you?" Seungjun asked me. 
"Yes." I asked awkwardly but he smiled happily.
"That's good. He can whilst I can't. But I promise you I will look after you soon. We just need to wait a while and soon I will come for you." Seungjun told me as he held out his little finger for a promise. I promised him and he smiled. He looked around quickly, both up and down. I frowned and he turned back to me quickly. He leant forward and kissed my forehead before leaning back. 
"I love you Kim Nana." He told me. 
I nodded, "I love you too Park Seungjun."

 


 

Author's Note: For my old subscribers, thank you for reading and the lovely comments! For my new subscribers, thank you for subscribing and I hope you are enjoying the story! Well! Things are seeming alright for Nana and Seungjun right now, do you think it will last long? :)