Together

Lies On Paper

Together

 

[3rd Person]
KNK's promotion activities for their comeback had come to an end and all of the members were allowed a well deserved break. "So when is everyone going?" Jihun asked everyone as they all sat around the coffee table eating chicken and pizza to celebrate their successful comeback. 
"I'm going to leave tomorrow morning" Youjin said first.
"Me too! But not too early..." Jihun said as he chuckled.
"I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon since I'm staying in Seoul" Inseong told the others.
"Same." Heejun agreed with Inseong. They all then looked at Seungjun who was busy eating. He looked up at them with wide eyes as he finished his chicken.
"Sorry I was eating... I'm going to go see Nana later but I'll also leave tomorrow morning since I'm travelling to Oido." He then told them happily.

 

They all raised their eyebrows, "Are you coming back later?" They asked him. Seungjun nodded as he sniggered.
"I'm not sleeping over at Nanas, I'll come back." Seungjun told them happily as he laughed. They all laughed and continued eating. All of KNK were visiting their families for a couple of days tomorrow but Seungjun was also visiting Nana since they hadn't had any time together as KNK were busy during their comeback. After KNK had finished eating, Seungjun and Jihun cleaned up together as they had lost in the rock-paper-scissors battle. They stood beside each other in the kitchen cleaning when Jihun turned to Seungjun.
"I saw your backpack in our room, you're staying over night aren't you?" Jihun whispered to Seungjun.

 

Seungjun froze and shook his head repeatedly. Jihun smirked as he continued what he was doing. "I'm not! My backpack has clothes in all the time. Kim Jihun, you never know when you'll need some spare clothes." Seungjun told him with a smug look on his face. Jihun laughed and nodded to him. 
"So if I wake up in the middle of the night, you'll be there?" Jihun asked Seungjun. Seungjun nodded quickly.
"Of course!" He said proudly with a smile. After they had finished, Seungjun collected his bag from his room. He pulled his backpack on as he stood by the front door. Afterwards he pulled on his trainers and pink cap before shouting goodbye to the other members.

 


 

[Nana's POV]
I heard my intercom ring as I quickly finished setting my apartment up. Balloons filled the room, sweet treats filled the table as I knew Seungjun had already eaten dinner with the other members and I had a whole bundle of movies ready. I ran towards the intercom to find Seungjun smiling at the camera. "Use the passcode!" I shouted to him through the speaker. I had recently told Seungjun my passcode to my apartment so he could now let himself in, instead of waiting outside. 
"I feel awkward using it!" He called out as he pouted.
"Just use it!" I told him happily. I quickly ran and hid around the corner by the front door with party poppers in my hands. I heard him whining for a while before he began tapping in the passcode.

 

I heard the door open and feet shuffle in. As soon as the door locked shut and made a tune, I jumped out from around the corner as I let off the party poppers cheering. Seungjun jumped out of his skin stumbled backwards. He held his heart as he went pale. 
"Omo! Sorry sorry! I scared you!" I cried out as I quickly ran up to him. I cuddled him in my arms patting the top of his head as he was crouched down whining. After a while, he stood up and smiled to me. He wandered past me and his eyes lit up.
"Nana! Oh wow!" He said excitedly as he looked around the room. He turned around to face me and picked me up in his arms, spinning me around the room.
"Congratulations your successful comeback!" I cheered happily. He grinned as he kissed me.

 

He settled his backpack down and followed me to the table. I used a lighter to light a candle on the cake. He laughed and the candle before closing his eyes. "Congratulations!" I said happily as I silently wiped some cream on to my fingers. He grinned before blowing out the candle and I quickly wiped cream on both sides of his cheeks.
"Kim Nana!" He squealed loudly as he opened his eyes and wiped some cream off his cheek. I began laughing as I quickly ran away frorm him, the cream off my fingers before he wiped some on me to get me back. "Come here!" He shouted as he began chasing after me whilst we both squealed loudly.

 

We both collapsed backwards on to my sofa after playing around for a while. I turned my television on as Seungjun wrapped his arms around me. I scanned the channels and found a drama to watch. I glanced across at Seungjun to look for his approval and he nodded to me happily. We watched the drama happily as we sat cuddling each other. We weren't talking but we were just appreciating the fact that we were together and we were peaceful. As we continued watching, Seungjun began kissing my cheek. He then moved and kissed the tip of my nose, and then my forehead. Before I knew it he was covering me in kisses and I was squealing.
"Seungjun! I can't watch the drama! You're too distracting!" I laughed as it tickled.

 

Seungjun laughed as he continued covering me in kisses then he stopped. I frowned as he slowly got up and wandered across the room. I followed him with my eyes as he picked up a small box from the side. 
"No no no! You can't open that!" I shouted quickly as I jumped up. He frowned at the box then looked at me. His eyes lit up and I ran across to him. I reached up to try and snatch it from him but he held it higher so I couldn't reach it. "Seungjun!" I whined repeatedly as I kept attempting to reach it but it was no use.
"It looks like a... ring box..." he stuttered as he looked up at it.

 

[Seungjun's POV]
I looked up at the box I was holding in the air. It was a black box decorated with a deep purple ribbon. "It looks like a... ring box..." I stuttered. I began getting excited as Nana sighed and stopped attempting to reach it. But then my face dropped. Wait. It can't be rings! It can't be!
"No no no! The man is supposed to do this king of thing!" I whined loudly. Suddenly Nana burst out laughing. I stopped and frowned to her as I lowered the box.
"Pabo." She called out with a smirk on her face.
"Eh?!" I cried out confused. She stole the box from me as she opened it up. I scoffed and dropped to the floor. They weren't engagment rings, they were simple couple rings. 

 

"I can't believe you thought they were engagement rings!" Nana cried out as she laughed. I laughed and sighed with relief as we both put them on. We held out hands up together and smiled happily. We sat back on the sofa as we both looked at them with smiles on our faces. 
"We still should have got them together." I told Nana. She looked across at me and her face dropped.
"Don't you like them..?" She stuttered to me.
I quickly shook my head, "No no! I love them! But you brought them and I wanted to treat you to them." I said happily. 
"You can get the engagment rings" She told me as she winked.

 

I laughed and nodded to her, "When should we get married then?" I asked her as I winked. 
"Hmm." She said as she held up three fingers. I laughed and opened my eyes wide.
"3 years! Hm~ we'll think about it." I said happily as we both laughed. 
"Children?" Nana asked me. I nodded quickly and grinned. "Hm~ Two? Three?" She said as she chuckled.
"As many as you want. I want a big family but it will be hard on you so as many as you want." I told her happily. She nodded to me and kissed my cheek.

 

After a while of talking, I stood by the front door reading to leave as it was late and the time had quickly passed by. "Thank you Nana!" I said happily as I held up my hand with my couple ring. She grinned as she held up her hand with her couple ring.
"Do you have to go?" She whined as she pouted. I laughed as she continued pouting to me. 
"Are you trying my trick now?" I joked as I pouted. She chuckled and shook her head. I stepped towards her as I had yet to put my shoes on. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around me, clinging to me like a koala. 

 

I smiled happily as I supported her around the waist with my right arm as I brushed her hair away from her face with my left hand. "I don't think I'll go home tonight." I told her with a smirk as I began kissing her and carried her back inside.

 


 

And I'll leave the rest up to your imagination my lovelies ;)

Author's Note: I thought an early chapter was appropriate for our sunshine's birthday! So as a present, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Just romance and fluff for a whole chapter. I really enjoyed writing this chapter. I'm sad to say though, the story only has 3 more chapters left!!

Image result for seungjun gifs