#05: I Only Love You, Jinani

The Bona Fide Tales of Choco-Ball~ [OT7 + Chanwoo] (COMPLETED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TADA! I'm back~ and welcome new subs!!

 

Jinhwan is getting jealous with the main female character of Chanwoo's new drama.  And just when the jealousy is barely contained, a mess break off.   - Kireinakata 

 

 

 

His eyes glazed with unwanted emotions nobody wishes to cross with. The TV showing the scene where it gets Jinhwan’s bloods boiling to the point an iceberg could have melted into liquid. He listens to the sound of Donghyuk, Yunhyeong and Bobby squealing like a high school teenager, truthfully speaking it gets more on his nerves.

 

“Oh look! They finally meet each other!” It’s Donghyuk of course plus his obvious loud squeal.

 

“Ahhh my heart isn’t prepared to watch this!” Yunhyeong keeps sending small punches on Bobby’s back, with the latter smiling his bunny smile widely at the TV. They don’t realize how tight Jinhwan’s face is.

 

They are crashing at Jinhwan’s place for two days since Jinhwan is alone, and the boys despite being a full grown man just love watching sappy romance drama. So here they are, with the hero in the drama holding over the heroine tight, gazing into each other eyes. Then they start to kiss and the three leap in happiness, squealing like a dying seal. It’s driving Jinhwan crazy watching the kiss scene, his knuckles turn so white he could punch somebody without bleeding.

 

How Jinhwan wishes he could punch the hero which turns out to be their maknae; Jung Chanwoo. In this case, Jinhwan’s 7 years boyfriend.

 

The maknae is filming his 4th drama project and he’s out of town for 2 days thus the three accompany Jinhwan in his and Chanwoo’s shared apartment. Well, more like they want to make sure the mathyung won’t do anything too stupid since Jinhwan tends to do that whenever Chanwoo acts out with another famous actresses.

 

But this time, it’s quite different.

 

“Why would he hold her waist so tightly like that? Just kiss her, not swallowing her!” Jinhwan seems beyond irate with one elbow prompted on the couch and the hand supported his head. His face screams murder. Donghyuk gives an eye signal to Yunhyeong sitting beside the older. On que, Yunhyeong puts up his best convincing smile.

 

“Aigoo Jinan hyung, it’s just a scene. Besides, they are only acting. They got to follow the script.”

 

“My script would have it written with the woman falls into her death and the man gets inside a mental institution.” Rage resonances in the elder’s voice. Yunhyeong’s smile slowly falling with another eye signal towards Bobby now. The man over the floor catches on it quickly.

 

“For kissing a girl? Man, that’s one hell of a mental diagnosis.” Jiwon laughs, unheeded to the panic in both Yunhyeong and Donghyuk’s eyes. Jinhwan’s eyes grow twice bigger at his laughter.

 

“You think it’s funny?” Jiwon’s eye smile instantly recedes, eyes searching help but the other two have their eyes over the TV. Knowing it’s futile now to fix anything. Jinhwan is getting angrier now. He stares at Bobby as if the rapper is a meal. Then he gets up from the couch and leaves for his room. The three looking at his retreating figure confusingly.

 

After a slam of door which startled them, the three release a sigh of relief. Donghyuk throws a small pillow to Bobby’s head, alarming the latter. “Bobby hyung, you’re such an idiot!”

 

Poor Bobby though, he looks flabbergasted to the others with both hands up in air. “What did I do?!”

 

 

 

Jinhwan’s brain would keep spinning and spinning in agony if it isn’t because of his phone ringing on the table stand. He reaches for it, opening to see a call from none other than his Chanwoo.

 

He picks it up. “Hello.”

 

“Jinan hyung?” There he is, the ever so soft yet melancholic voice belongs to the younger. It draws small smile over Jinhwan’s lips. “Are you about to sleep?”

 

“Not yet. Just chilling around.” Jinhwan stretches his body for a second before speaking into the speaker. “Are you calling because you are concerned or they told you something?” He hears a laugh from the other line.

 

“More like I’m calling to avoid nag from you the next time we meet.”

 

“You sneaky brat.” Another hearty laugh from Chanwoo and that is enough to make Jinhwan’s heart bursting with colors. He misses those laughter so much. Alike he misses the owner of the luxurious voice. “Are your filming over for tonight?”

 

“Yeah fortunately. Tomorrow is the last and the drama will be a wrap then. I’ll come home the day after tomorrow.”

 

Jinhwan abruptly sits up. “What? I thought you said you’ll be back tomorrow evening.”

 

Chanwoo sighs slightly. “Yeah I did. But, the casts want to have a farewell party tomorrow night. So I have to join them. I can’t take the train tomorrow.” Jinhwan’s heart drops to his stomach. His face turns sour. Just when he thoughts he can finally meet his boyfriend after 2 days separation. Well, honestly, Chanwoo hasn’t been at home much for almost 5 months due to the drama filming and Jinhwan has been anticipating tomorrow for so long. To know the maknae can’t make it makes him so sad.

 

He wants to cry, but he doesn’t want to irate the tired Chanwoo. So he settles with simple “Okay.” Chanwoo could detect the sadness though. “Please don’t get sulky, Jinan hyung~ I promise you we’ll see each other soon. I’m sorry hyung.”

 

Jinhwan wishes he could say ‘yeah you should be sorry for giving me false hope’ but he settle with “It’s okay. Just take care, okay? Wear warm clothes.”

 

They end the call few minutes afterwards since Chanwoo is so tired and he needs to sleep. Jinhwan lies back on the bed, kicking all the pillows down the bed because he is so angry he can’t meet up with Chanwoo tomorrow.

 

“This is .” It sure is.

 

 

 

 

The next morning that came, the three still won’t get over the drama last night. “I can’t believe they broke up after that kiss.” It’s Donghyuk with a glass of orange juice in his hand, thanks to Yunhyeong who polite enough to make a breakfast for everyone today. Although he has always been the chef in iKON since years ago. Now they are over 30s and he is still spooning the members like a mother bird to her babies.

 

“I text Chanwoo this morning asking him about the ending and guess what? He blows me off and turns off the call just like that!” Yunhyeong and Donghyuk laughing like mad hyenas over Bobby. “I mean, seriously. Just tell me what the hell happened!”

 

“Of course he won’t tell you. He can’t spoil his own drama.” Yunhyeong interjects, putting the pancake on the plates before handing one to Jinhwan who has been very quiet since he woke up. Yunhyeong takes notice of this. “Are you alright, hyung?”

 

Jinhwan sighs loudly. “Chanwoo won’t be back tonight.” That gets all of them widening their eyes in surprise.

 

“What? But why? He said he’ll be back today from Jeju right?” Donghyuk asks.

 

“He did but suddenly the casts and teams want to have some farewell party. So he has to stay. He’s the main line-up after all.” Jinhwan picks on his fork and starts eating, not paying attention to the pity looks over s.

 

“Are you alright, Jinan hyung?” It’s Donghyuk again and of course they can tell how upset Jinhwan is. It’s them who knows better how excited the older has been for Chanwoo’s return. That’s why Jinhwan won’t answer, because he knows that they just know it too. He’s sad and disappointed.

 

Out of a sudden a hand rested over his back. It’s Jiwon beside him. “Don’t worry hyung. It’s just for another few hours. Then you will have maknae for the rest of the months ahead.” He said. “That is if we won’t make any comeback soon. Then you guys won’t have any rests.”

 

“I don’t think Jinhwan hyung hates that. It means more time for him and maknae.” Donghyuk is right, Jinhwan prefers one hell of a long comeback than him separating with Chanwoo like this. He sighs aloud again, but more relaxed. He feels glad that the three is here with him right now.

 

 

 

 

Jinhwan’s hands tremble badly. Cold sweats forming on his forehead and heart palpitating fast. He almost drops the tablet but knowing he is nowhere near the carpet he opts to grip it tighter, not caring if he ends up scratching the screen. He walks slowly to his bed, plops down with a heavy thud. Eyes back on the screen again.

 

The title in black bold like haunting him. Jinhwan’s eyes brim with tears. He drops the tablet hard over the mattress before he snuggles closer to the pillow. He cried, not minding his blaring phone over the table.

 

This is not supposed to happen, not at all.

 

 

 

[BREAKING] Photos of iKON's Chan and Lee Sung-Kyung kissing exposed!!!

 

 

 

 

 

Chanwoo has been trying to reach Jinhwan since last night but to no avail. The older won’t pick his call up. Damn, he might have blocked his number because every time Chanwoo calls him, it goes straight to voicemail box. He hisses loudly in frustration bringing the phone from his ear back to his view. It’s the 26th calls he has made with no answer. It’s killing him.

 

He has stepped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter