#4: Sharing The Maknae

The Bona Fide Tales of Choco-Ball~ [OT7 + Chanwoo] (COMPLETED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

This is the last prompt. ^^ Thank you for the requestors and all the readers. Hope you guys enjoy it ;D

 

 

Another day, another schedule, another fan signing event. It won’t be stopping any moment which has June confusing about whether it’s a good or a bad thing. The good thing is that it shows just how much popular they are becoming, more people taking recognition on them and of course; more income. Yet the bad thing is that it is damn hella tiring until sometimes June swears whenever he’s woken up in the early morning by his manager, he’s half-asleep and all the things he did next; showering, eating, walking up to the van is not himself but his inner self functioning just to avoid him from getting caught in any accidents. Not to mention that sometimes, he doesn’t even know how but he’s already in the van with the door opened and their manager saying something typical like ‘we’re here for your next schedule’. June’s face afterwards is the epitome of confusion and complete lost.

 

But now, he’s smiling for the fans are lining up in front of him for his autograph. June’s hand is skilled on signing the album while he’s making eye contact to the fan, smiling and being thankful for their loves to him and his group. Then when the person who’s in front of him moves to the other side, while the other one is still stuck with a talkative Bobby beside him, June has his chance to look for someone.

 

When his eyes caught the one person sitting at the farthest end of the table, his heart skips a beat. Subtle smile makes its way on his face as he watches the maknae cutely interacting with the fan in front of him, having small conversation before waving her goodbye and few love arrows with his fingers. Seriously, he’s too cute that June sometimes can’t handle him.

 

But he could care less. He loves it when Chanwoo is acting cute, for he has always got something for the antics of his adorable boyfriend.

 

He keeps his eyes back on the fan before him as she has done with Bobby. Spending a good 20 minutes afterwards and finally he got some spare time for the line of fans is getting less crowded. Taking a gulp of water in his mouth, June wishes for the event to end quickly because he wants to go home and sleep.

 

It is then when he sees it, as he looks over to his left he watches both Chanwoo and Jinhwan playing with each other. But that’s not the reason why June is staring deadly, it’s because at how close the two are leaning their bodies to each other until Jinhwan is practically lying half of his body to Chanwoo. June is clenching his jaw, eyeing them hardly but the two don’t see him. They continue on laughing, touching here and there that it makes June’s blood boils.

 

But luckily, it seems like the other member sees him for a tap on his right shoulder snaps him away from his reverie.

 

“Come on June, you’re going to put hole onto both of their heads if you keep on staring!” Joked Donghyuk before he starts to giggle like a crazy man he is, making fun of a jealous June. Well, of course he will be jealous. It’s his boyfriend Jinhwan is having the leisure to flirt with.

 

“I’m not staring.” Coolly he said, disregarding the next comment from Hanbin beside Donghyuk. “Even if you’re not, we can feel how strong your jealousy vibe is getting.” June rolls his eyes upwards, feeling the members ganging up on him.

 

“Just accept it June yah. Maybe Chanwoo is your boyfriend, but he is still our maknae. So learn to share.” Yunhyeong said and his whisper among them causes another uproar of laughter from Donghyuk. The staff and even the fans are looking at them now. Wondering what’s the funny story is shared among the members. But Donghyuk’s aegyo shuts everyone up.

 

June’s anger isn’t receding. He hates to share Chanwoo with the members.

 

 

 

 

June and him start to be in a relationship right after the release of their second album. After countless denying, contemplating and more denying, Chanwoo confesses and miraculously June accepts him. It’s a week right after the end of B-DAY’s MV filming where Chanwoo got himself injured and June is surely flipped out that time over the injured maknae. The members tease them all along and support them to make it works, thus where they are standing at the moment now.

 

But the other 5 members have made a rule for June and Chanwoo to continue on with their relationship; which is no matter if Chanwoo is June’s, the members got to have the maknae to themselves too which gets June irritated. The rule is made when one day, June goes berserk and starts a war with Donghyuk just because the dancer is being ‘too close’ playing a game with Chanwoo. Since it’s 5 vs 1, June has to agree with it no matter how much he is convinced he will regret it.

 

Truthfully it’s not so bad considering the members know their limit not to do anything too intimate to Chanwoo. They love him as a family, but June is a different story. So they respect them. However, June agrees that it is hard to obey when one of them being so snuggly to the maknae or hugging him close like no tomorrow. Or when Chanwoo spends more time with Yunhyeong and not June. He dislikes it, but seeing how content Chanwoo is spending time with everyone, he let it be. Nothing much matter to June other than Chanwoo’s happiness.

 

And now to stare at him being happy giggling along to whatever dad’s joke Yunhyeong is making gets the butterflies in his stomach. They are in the dorm, upstairs; as Yunhyeong cooks extra dinner for everyone thus they are having a meal together while watching some Korean drama. He tries to control his moody expression but it’s hard when Chanwoo is practically glued to Bobby. The rapper and the maknae are sharing a bowl of kimchi rice whilst sitting close by the coffee table. June keeps on staring as he sits behind the duo on the couch.

 

He keeps stare and stare and boring a hole on Bobby’s head when the older starts to touch Chanwoo’s hand when he’s fumbling for the can of soda with eyes still on the TV. June clenches his fists tight, holding the anger down only for a soft and warm one staying on top of it for seconds. When he drags his gaze to the hand, it belongs to Yunhyeong.

 

“Relax, June ah. Bobby won’t do anything to maknae.” The second older whispers, giving reassurance to him but June is halfway through it. He could only hold it in or else another war might break off.

 

 

 

 

The night that comes, he sneaks himself to the upstairs floor. Tip toeing to the maknae’s bedroom. When he slowly turns the knob, he sneaks inside the dark room, easily finding the hump of figure on the bed covered by the fiber blanket. Steadily getting up to the bed, he lays himself down beside the sleeping Chanwoo who has his eyes slowly opening due to the intrusion. When his eyelids are opened, the view of June’s face gives him a slight shock but Chanwoo quickly recovers from it. Knowing this is one of the night where June is trying to sneak to his bed again.  “June….?” Chanwoo softly calls out, his voice croaking due to sleep. He lifts the blanket up to cover June’s body to and the older gladly accepts it. Without saying anything, June wraps his arm around Chanwoo’s waist and bringing their body closer. The action causes the maknae to finally blush.

 

Too close, Chanwoo’s heart is beating furiously like a drum. The close proximity of June’s face to his is making him shy. But Chanwoo can’t back away, there’s no more room and June’s hold on him is too strong. So he let him be, trying to control the blush from being too prominent or else June might make a fun of him again.

 

“Sorry I miss you that’s why I came up here.” June said, the low tone of his voice gives Chanwoo more heat to his cheeks. Luckily it’s dark. “It’s okay. As long as Yunhyuk hyung won’t yell early in the morning tomorrow looking for you around.” Chanwoo giggles at the memory of their Baymax manager yelling half of his lungs capacity searching for a missing June. It has happened for 3 times already but none of the managers could analyze it at first impression where did June disappear to. Luckily, the members know thus the problem is solved when Hanbin comes storming through Chanwoo’s room and drags both maknaes out of bed to properly apologize to their manager. It’s a hilarious moment.

 

June on the other side is having the time of his life hearing the soft giggles of Chanwoo. The sweetest melody that ever fills his ears, a gift from heaven to him. Thus a quick peck at the maknae’s lips is enough for the night to ease his longing. He closes his eyes and snuggles up close to Chanwoo, not noticing the redness of his boyfriend’s face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter