#9.1: In All That Matters, I Would Still Love You

The Bona Fide Tales of Choco-Ball~ [OT7 + Chanwoo] (COMPLETED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is the last prompt. Enjoy and see you guys soon!~ :)

 

Bobby believes that Donghyuk and his love last a lifetime or so they think, they even plan to get married, however, the arrival of a small and sweet cousin of Donghyuk named Chanwoo who lived in Europe since childhood, steals Bobby's heart.   - Miyuyojin -

 

 

It's raining heavily outside. The perks of it is that the room will always be cold, but the fact they could get a flood soon is what worrying everybody in the state. Yet the worries are put aside in this 2:04 AM for only sleep matters now.

 

“Donghyukkie, are you awake?” Bobby calls for his lover, who’s cuddling in his embrace. Donghyuk’s face is exactly in his crook of neck. His warm breath tickles Bobby but the serenity coming out of his nostril calms Bobby down. A stir from Donghyuk is felt although his eyes are closed shut. Bobby knows he is still in deep slumber.

 

He smiles watching his love sleeping. Planting a soft kiss over his forehead, Bobby lies back afterwards scooping Donghyuk closer to his chest. Getting a whiff of Donghyuk’s shampoo consent him to fall asleep once again with the sound of heavy rain booming outside.

 

 

 

 

“You’re coming back?”

 

Donghyuk’s voice sounds so excited, like a child getting a present for Christmas. Bobby doesn’t even need to watch to know about it. One thing of many that makes him fall in love with Donghyuk is his bubbly personality, always cheerful, exuding last long youthful vibe that could get anyone getting pleasantly attacked by it without any complaint. He turns back facing the table to hand a newly squeezed orange juice to his boyfriend. Donghyuk mouths a ‘thank you’ with a wink before taking it as Bobby sits before him on the table.

 

“No way, so you’ll be staying here longer? Cool! I will come and get you. Alright! I see you soon!” And the call is off, with a very excited Donghyuk. He wriggles his hands as he reaches for the spoon in happiness. Even Bobby is affected.

 

“What’s the good news?” He asks before feeding the pancakes inside his cavern. Chewing them as his eyes on Donghyuk.

 

“My cousin is coming to Seoul! Can you believe it, hyung?! Finally his parents allow him to be released from his dungeon.” Of course that’s only a metaphor, what kind of sane parents would keep their child in dungeon?

 

The description though get Bobby thinking of someone. “Is that call from London?”

 

“It is.” Donghyuk continues eating.

 

Bobby nods thoughtfully. Donghyuk has so many cousins living in different countries, but only one comes in his mind after learning that. “Is that cousin of yours who would come here is Chanwoo?”

 

At that, his boyfriend beams excitedly. “Bingo! You’re smart hyung! He is coming here for few months because of something related to his study. I don’t know, he won’t tell me in details through the phone so I guess he will tell me when we meet each other soon.”

 

“That’s very good.” Bobby offers his bunny-like charming smile, knowing exactly how it gets Donghyuk melting. “I never met him before but from your stories, I know he’s a good kid.”

 

“Oh no, don’t get your hope too high. He’s a devil.” That gets both of them laughing. “I mean seriously, he is the kindest kid in the whole world but he likes to tease people so much. It’s annoying.” The expression Donghyuk shows is the exact opposite of annoyance. “But still you will like him, Bobby. Trust me, he’s very cool and an amazing artist. His paintings are awesome!”

 

Bobby nods again with a smile. He then urges Donghyuk to eat his breakfast quick or else both of them will be late for work.

 

 

 

 

Donghyuk is the one fetching Chanwoo from the airport after his work. He comes alone since he can’t afford Bobby to tag along when he’s so busy. Though he doesn’t mind it one bit, he could be independent as he always have been. He waits by the gate watching lots of people coming in from the door. Carefully looking for a mob of brunette hair with a ridiculous fashion sense like a model on a runway, he spots him.

 

He watches Chanwoo walks by pushing a trolley filled with his luggage. Donghyuk frantically waving his hands up air to gain his attention amongst the filling crowds. When Chanwoo takes notice of him, he comes towards Donghyuk, taking him in his tight embrace right after they’re standing before each other after years.

 

“Oh my God look at you!” Donghyuk exclaims loudly eyeing his cousin up and down before his wide beam turns into a scorn. “What the hell are you wearing now?! Seriously, Birkenstock?!” The pair of shows Chanwoo wears definitely the one thing that stands out the most of his ridiculous outfit but all the jumble of colors he have for the day shouldn’t be out of list either. He wears a green buttoned-up shirt with white striped vest over it with a very extremely rare looking red cardigan outside. His pants are a mix match of white and turquoise left and right which makes him look like a clown.

 

But thanks to his handsome face, good looking body and undeniable tall height—plus the charm no one could repel of from, he looks gorgeous. Donghyuk still couldn’t figure out how he did that.

 

Chanwoo has a calm face over Donghyuk’s claim as he extends both arms mid-air like nothing is wrong. “It’s fashion, hyung. Why are you so surprised?” Donghyuk can’t believe he asks that. When he says Chanwoo looks ridiculous, the younger brushes him off with a boyish playful grin. Such a playboy….

 

“I’m just experimenting with the colors. I think it suits me well.”

 

Donghyuk couldn’t find any energy to argue more so he drags the younger to his car leaving the airport. Despite his protest over the overwhelming show-off fashion sense, he can’t deny he misses his Chanwoo so much.

 

 

 

 

“You live here with your uhh….boyfriend? Right?” Chanwoo carefully inquires as he helps Donghyuk sets up the table. They are close to having dinner, only waiting for Bobby to come back from work. Of course, Donghyuk is thrilled to introduce his dear boyfriend to his favorite lovely cousin.

 

He nods at the question as his focus lingers on the stew he’s stirring in the pot. “Why you ask so awkwardly? It’s not a big deal to ask.”

 

“Well yeah but, you know…..” Again Chanwoo is hesitating. Even without looking, Donghyuk could know that he has his one hand rubbing the nape of his neck awkwardly. Donghyuk chuckles while finishing the stew. His cousin is super damn cute. “Before this Kim Bobby, you went through a harsh break-up right? I don’t want to trigger you or an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter