#3.3: Blinded

The Bona Fide Tales of Choco-Ball~ [OT7 + Chanwoo] (COMPLETED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I'm joking~ There is part 3 ;)

 

 

 

1 year later

 

Chanwoo truly wishes he could turn back time.

 

To when he would say what he should have said, do what he should have done and stop what he could have stopped. If only he can have a time machine….

 

But he doesn’t, and that big time.

 

“How about this?” His reverie is broken with Yunhyeong calling his attention. Chanwoo brings his eyes to see his best friend posing over the big mirror checking himself out with a new suit he just bought yesterday. Currently he has been trying to find a better fashion to not make it seems so desperate but still decent; at least, that’s what Yunhyeong wants.

 

Which Chanwoo finds very ridiculous. Because in his eyes, Yunhyeong looks good in everything he wears. But of course, it’s Chanwoo’s secret to keep.

 

“Is this looking like I’m trying too hard?” He faces Chanwoo, showing the black suit goes on with the black pants he’s wearing. It does look formal but that is what they are aiming to have.

 

Because it’s Yunhyeong and Bobby’s engagement ceremony.

 

“I think you look great.” He says, moving up from the chair he’s sitting he approaches his best friend who is still looking unsure. Chanwoo has to turn his around by the shoulder, making Yunhyeong facing him. “Stop acting like a girl okay? You’re not trying so hard or anything. This is good enough.”

 

“Really? You think so?” Yunhyeong starts to beam into a smile, no longer worrying over his looks. He turns back to the mirror, this time giving off a confident vibe. “You know what, I think you’re right. This is good enough.” And he settles to his bed, sitting on it happily. “I’m so nervous I’m going to die!” He squeals like a kid been gifted a toy and Chanwoo thinks he is very cute.

 

“Try not to embarrass yourself during the ceremony. Everyone—I mean everyone is there so don’t messed up.” Chanwoo half-heartedly giving his warning, though the stupid smile on Yunhyeong’s face only gotten bigger.

 

“I believe I won’t but no promises!” He laughs, the sound of it bursting through his heart. Chanwoo could only watch as Yunhyeong’s smile brightens day by day, waiting for the day he and his loved one would be together.

 

Chanwoo gulps the painful lump down without hesitation, despite the prickling pain in his heart. Yunhyeong deserves all the happiness after all.

 

And Chanwoo maybe doesn’t. So he just watches by the sidewalk, while the one he loves dearly is slipping from his grip.

 

 

 

Chanwoo is an idiot.

 

 

 

Chanwoo opens his Instagram to a picture of Yunhyeong hugging Bobby tightly. The latter is wearing a long black robe with what seems to be a scroll in his left hand. His right hand is holding his fiancé Yunhyeong by the waist, and a graduation hat is on Yunhyeong’s head instead of Bobby. They look so happy in the picture, goofing around in few shoots followed.

 

It comes like a click to Chanwoo’s mind; it’s Bobby’s graduation today and Yunhyeong did invite him to come but Chanwoo declines, saying that he needs to see Mrs. Kim from the finance department for something else. But of course he lied, he just doesn’t want to be the third wheel if he comes—when Donghyuk and June obviously do come too.

 

Moreover, he doesn’t want to scar his heart more than what it could take. So Chanwoo didn’t go.

 

He couldn’t help but to have a countdown to their graduation next, because the next day afterwards is the day he dreads the most.

 

 

 

 

Donghyuk comes back to their dormitory to see Chanwoo crying in his sleep.

 

 

 

 

It’s eating Chanwoo every day to see how lovey dovey Yunhyeong is to his fiancé. How he would come back with those big grin over his mouth, the bright lit on his face and the slight scent of Bobby’s perfume lingering on him. Chanwoo hates them, but he could have never hated Yunhyeong’s smile. So he just plays along, knowing when Yunhyeong would return back to his room, he would be crying all night long in his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter