#3: June's Precious Kiss

The Bona Fide Tales of Choco-Ball~ [OT7 + Chanwoo] (COMPLETED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I think I should go to the dermatologist tomorrow.” Hanbin voices out, taking everybody’s attention in the living room of upstairs’ floor to the leader. Donghyuk who’s sitting on the couch with Jinhwan and June asks him why as he wonders on what use would the leader do to go and see skin’s expert. “Because I think the subcutaneous lining of my cheek is invaded by bacteria that comes from Koo Junhoe’s lips.” Everyone starts to laugh hearing that; especially Donghyuk with his booming laughter, except for June who’s looking at Hanbin as if he can swallow the leader whole.

 

“Yeah, I should join you too hyung. My cheek might get infected soon.” Donghyuk joins in the joke, not paying attention to June glaring at him. Yunhyeong who has just entered the living room seated beside Bobby on the floor by the coffee table, a cup of instant ramen in his hands as he flashes his infamous grin also joins. “I want too. Aigoo, my pimples will be as big as the asteroid I guess.” Giggling Yunhyeong said, only for the others to stop.

 

And it has started, “ here comes the aboji jokes…..” – Bobby

 

“May God bless my ears, my mind and my eyes watching you.” - Hanbin

 

“Yunhyeong hyung, stop with your father’s joke please….” – Donghyuk

 

“Yah it’s funny!” Yunhyeong protests, still having the bit of laughing fit in him. As he casts his eyes to both Jinhwan and June both of them have been watching him all along, with a very not impressed look.

 

“You are trying so hard, hyung. Just stop being young when you’re practically 90 years old grandpa.” And everyone cracks out at June’s remarks, even Yunhyeong himself is impressed but of course he won’t say it. “Wah, Koo Junhoe is getting good. Where did you get all these amazing remarks?” , June thoughts. He really hates talking to Yunhyeong.

 

“Unlike you, Yunhyeong hyung I’m very good on bringing people down without cracking some lame jokes.” June retorts again, bringing another set of laughter from the rest. By then, Chanwoo has entered the living room after his late night shower. His hair is damp and eyes glossy with fatigue but he still got some times to steal Yunhyeong’s ramen.

 

“So how’s the kiss?” Chanwoo asks everyone for he’s the only one not receiving a kiss from June. The maknae got his opportunity to run away before the other maknae could give him one.

 

“Gross.” Simply Donghyuk said and that earns him a kick at the side by an irritated June. “Speaking of which, Chanwoo didn’t get one.” Hanbin utters suddenly as he takes an empty spot beside Jinhwan.

 

Bobby throws his shade at that. “Yeah that’s right. Chanwoo didn’t get one! Wah, you’re surely lucky to get away.”

 

“June is probably the one not wanting to give Chanwoo a special one~” Jinhwan teases with his naughty grin at the mentioned older maknae. June has his eyes judging the mathyung of his comment.

 

“Oh~ June is saving a special one for maknae!” Of course, Donghyuk would make it worst. Can’t stand it any longer, June butts in. “Alright, all of you are being ridiculous. There’s nothing as a special kiss.” He defends, trying hard to prove his point. But none of them take it seriously, Jinhwan is poking him at the side, Bobby with Hanbin wooing meanwhile Yunhyeong and Chanwoo are having a laughing fit. June rolls his eyes in annoyance. His whole group is stupid.

 

“Well, I can’t imagine June giving me one actually.” Chanwoo casually said, still poking on Yunhyeong to share his ramen with him. The older twin monster has no choice but to obey. The maknae is too scary for him to say no sometimes.

 

“You can’t even have a proper conversation with him, now you’re talking about a kiss?” Hanbin turns towards the maknae sitting far away from him, emphasizing on the sudden awkwardness of the two maknaes. Chanwoo glares at the leader but Hanbin pays no heed to that.

 

“If June give me a kiss, I think I will run to the bathroom next seconds.” June heard the joking tone in Chanwoo’s voice but he could not think of it as a joke. Whilst others are laughing at the maknae’s remarks, June doesn’t.

 

“Why? You’re so disgust by it?” Bobby questions the maknae, as Chanwoo giggles devilishly with a nod. “I might have a surgery rather than a visit to the dermatologist like Hanbin hyung.” And that is the peak point of it as June walks away from the members, he goes down straight to door, leaving everyone quite dumbfounded and confused. They all fall into silence at June’s sudden dismissal.

 

“I think we went too far.” Jinhwan is the first one breaking the silence, eyes not leaving the door. Everyone in trance.

 

“Damn you Chanwoo, you hurt June’s feelings.” Hanbin said and that causes the youngest to gasp dramatically in refusal. “I’m not the only one throwing jokes around here. You guys started it!” It could end up into a big fight if it’s not Yunhyeong stepping in to bring a halt to it. “We all in this. That’s fine, I’m sure June is just tired. We all are.” He says before taking the empty cup of ramen and stands up from his spot. “Come on everybody, let’s off to bed.” And all of them agreed, except for a guilty Chanwoo.

 

He feels terribly guilty.

 

 

 

 

The next day, they got a dance practice for the next comeback. Of course, Hanbin wouldn’t make it easy and Chanwoo wishes for the day to be over as soon as possible. His body is tired from all the dancing, limbs moving sluggishly but since the leader expects perfection, thus perfection is what he will get. Chanwoo dances along to the beat, accepting few scolds of how ridiculous and damn stiff he moves here and there yet still keep going like the rest of the team. Everyone is losing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter