#2: Sulky Love Birds

The Bona Fide Tales of Choco-Ball~ [OT7 + Chanwoo] (COMPLETED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chanwoo is pouting. Hard as he turns his back on his boyfriend who doesn’t seem to get his anger by now. It’s getting on his nerves already. What an idiot, he thoughts to himself. Hanbin hyung is an idiot. Holding both his hands crossed over his chest, Chanwoo stares at the wall before him, finding the studio’s wall much attractive than his 1 year boyfriend aka his leader; the almighty Kim pabo Hanbin.

 

Hanbin on the other hand is dumbfounded. Letting his hands rubbing his head in utter frustration, he is lost. He has no idea Chanwoo would get so pissed over something small—in Hanbin’s opinion, of course. But here the maknae is, having his back Hanbin while looking at the wall. Hanbin could bet on all his property and wealth that Chanwoo is indeed pouting, hard.

 

He sighs for the umpteenth times for the day. Here goes nothing.

 

“Baby…” Hanbin calls softly. “Chanu yah~” Chanwoo won’t flinch but Hanbin sees the slight movement of his legs. He always did that whenever he’s taken aback or flustered. A smile creeps on Hanbin’s face. Why Chanu is so cute? “Come on, sweetheart. I’m sorry. I really am.”

 

“No, you’re not.” Here comes the maknae’s sassiness. Seriously, sometimes he’s like a duplicate of June. Both of the maknaes of iKON are too sassy for their own good. It’s driving the hyungs crazy.

 

“But I am, love.” Hanbin tries to use all the pet name he loves to give the maknae to ease his anger down. “I am sorry.”

 

“If you are…..” Chanwoo turns around, finally looking at Hanbin with his mischievous grin and cheeky smile. “Will you appear on my next video, hyung? Please~~” Chanwoo said with aegyo, wanting Hanbin to appear so bad in his vlog. The leader’s smile drops a little, Chanwoo sees that and his drops too.

 

“Baby, you know why I don’t want to.” Hanbin makes excuses and Chanwoo hates it.

 

“NO! Why would you say no to it?!” Whining and raising his voice a notch, he asks the question to his boyfriend.

 

“Because your videos are boring.” Simply Hanbin said, no mercy nor filter and Chanwoo is gaping at his hyung’s straightforwardness. Clearly taking aback. Making a sour expression, he whines again. “Hanbin hyung, you’re so cruel!!”

 

Hanbin rubs his temple, feeling the headache coming. “What is my wrong this time?”

 

“You appear on VLIVE with Jaewon hyung! A lot!” Chanwoo speaks of the reason, the mention of One’s name gets Hanbin’s attention. “And you’ve been together with him in the studio for so long already.” Chanwoo huffs in anger and annoyance, showing his dissatisfaction. Hanbin wants to laugh at the adorable boy in front of him but he can’t. He knows it will only make Chanwoo angry.

 

“I’m recording songs with him. We write lyrics together. You know that, babe.” Hanbin utters, stating a fact clear to the maknae in front of him. “Of course we’ll be together often, we see each other often. All of the producers are here working together for songs.” Hanbin explains, one hand rested on the chair rest, while others freely hanging in the air, moving around as if his words could be swept into Chanwoo’s head easily.

 

Chanwoo stays silent listening to that, but it seems it’s not enough to get his anger under check. “But you are always doing VLIVE with him!” Finally Chanwoo explodes, and Hanbin is lost on what to do.

 

“Chanu yah, it’s just VLIVE what’s the problem?” Chanwoo’s eyes widen in shocked. He can’t believe Hanbin could say something like that. He is clearly not thinking straight.

 

“Then why won’t you appear on ‘Chanu Sari’?!”

 

“I’m awkward doing those things!”

 

“Whatever hyung.” That’s all Chanwoo says as he stands up from the chair, taking his belonging on the table and walks to the door. Hanbin is on alert watching the maknae taking his leave. “Where are you going?” He inquires the maknae, confused with what just happened.

 

“I’m going back now.” With that said, Chanwoo left. Not even sparing a glance to a much confused Hanbin. The leader is left with his mouth left agape and an unsolved situation.

 

“What the ….?”

 

 

 

 

And that happens exactly a week ago and now Hanbin could catch on the feelings that he has switched place with the maknae. For Hanbin is the one clouded with jealousy at the moment.

 

He knows Chanwoo is jealous of his relationship with One, but it is as clear as the crystal that Hanbin and One is only friend. Well, Hanbin thoughts that is the reason why Chanwoo is so dissatisfied. But apparently not, it has something to do with Hanbin refuses to appear on his Chanu Sari vlog.

 

Truthfully to be told, it’s not like Hanbin hates to appear on Chanwoo’s vlog, nor what he deems Chanwoo’s vlog as boring is true; it’s far from that, the maknae is hella cute and handsome, how can anyone ever getting bored watching him? But the main reason is because he’s afraid all the attention of the fans will be on him, he doesn’t want to overshadow the maknae.

 

Maybe Hanbin is being cocky, well, he admits his popularity in the group. Which is why he refuses to appear in Chanwoo’s vlog, he doesn’t want Chanwoo to feel overshadowed in his own vlog likewise how he feels when they are promoting; although the maknae has been gaining his own fans now but of course, Hanbin’s one is bigger.

 

Maybe it’s arrogant, maybe Hanbin has gotten the popularity over his head, but he does it for Chanwoo. He wants the vlog’s fans to only focus on his maknae, not anyone else. Not him, just Chanwoo. But of course, how can he explain this to the maknae himself?

 

So Hanbin doesn’t, and the aftermath of it he has to face, very hardly.

 

“June yah~~~” The maknae’s voice booming through the living room, as he walks into the space wearing somewhat a stylish yet comfortable clothes. He approaches the couch where the subject of his amusement is sitting, eyes on his phone while fingers tapping frantically at the screen. Chanwoo sits beside June as they watch the older maknae playing a mobile game.

 

All of the members are gathered at the upstairs for iKON TV filming, and it will be another 10 minutes before the filming start. Hanbin couldn’t wait to get it all done—when it hasn’t even started, so then he won’t be seeing an eyesore which comes in form of Jung Chanwoo and Koo Junhoe. But the staff must have to delay it due to some props problem and Hanbin’s patience is running thin. But of course, he says nothing about it.

 

“What are you two doing?” Donghyuk interferes them and now the three maknaes are sitting close together watching June finishing the game. An ‘oh’ and ‘woah’ keep repeating by them excitedly. Hanbin rolls his eyes, taking notice at how Chanwoo’s shoulder almost bumps into June’s, the distance between them almost non-existent. When June has won, they cheer out loud, June clapping Chanwoo’s hand for a high five but their touches linger for so long. Hanbin hates that thus he moves from his position on the floor towards the extra chair beside Jinhwan and Bobby on the couch. The two eyeing him suspiciously.

 

“You’re okay, Hanbin-ah?” Jinhwan asks Hanbin, which the leader nods his head with his sour glum expression. It gives both Jinhwan and Bobby’s confusion.

 

“Ugh, I really hate it when Chanwoo ignores me.” He voices out lowly, volume which only the closest to him can hear; and those are Jinhwan and Bobby. “Chanwoo is still ignoring you?” Bobby inquires, there is shock in his voice.

 

“Yes, just because I don’t want to appear on his vlog.” Hanbin rolls his eyes again and he admits if he does it again, the eyeball might get stuck in a wrong direction.

 

“Why don’t you just appear on one? For sure he’ll be soft if you do that.” Jinhwan gives his two cents, advising Hanbin.

 

“You know how awkward I am with those things.” Hanbin answers, much frustrated.

 

“Yah, didn’t you count on how many live we did? Not to mention how embarrassing all of its are.” Jinhwan reprimands him. “It’s just one video for what? 6? 10 minutes? Chanwoo’s video is fun, the boy knows how to live it up so don’t worry about your part. You just have to give reaction to whatever things he said.”

 

“Trust us, we’ve done it before. The kid is good, he knows what to do.” Bobby chimes in, sending Jinhwan support. Hanbin would be lying if he said he’s not proud to hear the other members complimenting his boyfriend.

 

“Well, I will consider it.” Said Hanbin, making both Jinhwan and Bobby smile. “That’s good. You should, or else Chanwoo might get June on the next one. I heard the content is something with sleepover part?” Hanbin’s ear pricked up hearing that from Bobby, instantly the smile is gone replaced by a dark frown. “What?”

 

“Yeah, Chanwoo is still thinking of it of course but maybe he will do that with June tonight.” That’s all it takes for Hanbin to set the war.

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter