#02: Lovebirds Quarrel

The Bona Fide Tales of Choco-Ball~ [OT7 + Chanwoo] (COMPLETED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4 Days gap update isn't that bad, right? ;)

 

 

June is not happy with the 'Chanwoo-Sari + Songchelin Guide' collab.  What can he do other than a bit rebellion?   - kireinakata

 

 

June keeps his eyes on the screen, watching the two subjects of his interest talking over something he literally pays no attention to. Blood boiling in rage, his head spinning with headache and heart wrenching thousands unspoken words. He knows wishing something bad for people isn’t a good thing but he swears he wishes Yunhyeong would trip in one of his walks or—

 

“Come on June, stop being a jealous boyfriend. Man up!” His train of thoughts is disturbed by Bobby’s obnoxious loud voice. He switches his attention from his phone to . As he blinks his eyes he thoughts, “Am I being a jealous freak now?”

 

“As much as pricked you are on Chanu not paying enough attention to you….” Donghyuk sneakily takes the chips lying before the table they’re eating. “Please refrain yourself from killing Yunhyeong hyung. Seriously, he’s a victim.”

 

“I am not neglected by maknae.” June sternly stresses that out, eyes boring hole onto Donghyuk. “And I am not going to kill Yunhyeong hyung.”

 

Bobby smirks. “But you do consider that, don’t you?”

 

June shifts his eyes back on the screen. “I can’t help it. He’s annoying. The idea is …. Tempting.”

 

At that, both Donghyuk and Bobby laugh. June can see how they are enjoying his turmoil. “If both of you have nothing better to do, just leave me alone!”

 

“Nonsense! We are the ‘love doctor squad’. We want to help you.” Donghyuk interjects.

 

“By eating all my snacks?”

 

“Bingo~” Both Donghyuk and Bobby are at it again. June has enough as he sighs loudly while ignoring their booming laughter.

 

“I live with idiots.” He replays the video, still watching his boyfriend Chanwoo’s vlog series featuring a certain Song Yunhyeong with too many chocolates and snacks over the table and truthfully speaking, June isn’t much pleased.

 

“You know, you can’t blame Chanwoo for this. He said to me once that you are the one rejecting his offer to be in his videos.” Donghyuk chimes in whilst holding the chips for Bobby. “If there is anyone to blame, it’s yourself. You’re the idiot one.”

 

June is still having the emotionless expression on his face; which also means he is angry. “But he can just invite other people! Why is it always Yunhyeong hyung?!” He explodes.

 

“Because he invites Yunhyeong and he said yes? Like duh, everyone knows Chanwoo isn’t a pushy type. If you said no once, he won’t go twice.” Bobby’s words not making it any easy for June either. In fact, he is much infuriated. He couldn’t stand it.

 

The single thought of Chanwoo inviting Yunhyeong in his vlog regularly but not June is unpleasing.

 

 

 

 

“Jinhwan hyung.” June calls the oldest by his bedroom’s door, he watches Jinhwan lifting his head up 20 degrees to see him. Jinhwan signals for him to enter his room.

 

“What is it, June ya?” He asks while body lying on the bed, phone in his hand scrolling through something. June takes the nearest seat he can find and faces him. “I need your help.”

 

“If you want me coaxing Chanwoo up not to take Yunhyeong in his vlogs again, then I am sure could not help you.” Nonchalantly Jinhwan said, eyes still on his phone although he is side lying facing June. The second maknae is flabbergasted by his answer, June shakes his whole body in disagreement.

 

“Ah why?!” He said, about to throw another tantrum like a little kid scrapped off his toys. But Jinhwan doesn’t even pay any attention to him.

 

“It’s Chanwoo and his vlogs. He can do anything he wants.” Matter-of-factly Jinhwan tells him. “He can invite anyone to feature on his vlogs too. Moreover, the fans love it when he does that.”

 

“But he can ask someone else right? Why is it always Yunhyeong hyung? I couldn’t count him in his vlogs already, he’s always in it!” Jinhwan finally gives his attention to June the moment he said that. Amusement flashes on the elder’s face as small subtle smile alight on his baby-faced features. June has to stop eye rolling but he couldn’t help it. He knows the meaning of Jinhwan’s smile.

 

“So you have watched all of maknae’s videos~” Jinhwan claims in statement rather than a question. His phone is no longer his interest. June faces the other way, for sure Jinhwan’s lamp isn’t so bad.

 

“I’ve just watched a few.” Jinhwan laughs hearing that.

 

“You are seriously in big problem.” June glares at a laughing Jinhwan before he watches the older sitting up on his bed. “Why don’t you go and talk about it to maknae? If you’re jealous, you can just tell him to invite you more often.”

 

June starts fumbling with his hands all around the places. “But if I told him I’m jealous, he will laugh at me! You know how Chanwoo is.”

 

“Only if he finds it funny.” Jinhwan said. “But now this is getting serious. You’re angry and being overly jealous for no reasons. I’m 100% sure Chanwoo will talk about it without making fun of anyone.” He continues. Sitting in cross-legged position, Jinhwan has both his eyes thinning in half-crescent boring a hole onto June. His expression stoic. “Seriously June, after almost 1 year and a half you have been together with Chanwoo you still couldn’t understand him? Are you sure you guys are dating?” Jinhwan’s words make June lost his own. His annoyed face turns sour then confused as he watches Jinhwan not breaking the eye contact. June’s brain gears started working, Jinhwan is right.

 

“Am I being too overwhelmed in my jealousy until I couldn’t see straight?”

 

Now he gets a real headache.

 

“I need a drink.” He stands up midway between Jinhwan’s door and the bed. “Come with me hyung.”

 

“But Chanwoo hates it when you drink.” Jinhwan reprimands. “And we have schedule tomorrow. Hanbin wouldn’t like it.” The reminders are making June much impatient. He just wants to get a drink and forget about it.

 

“Come on, hyung. Since when you’re the good guy in this house?” He playfully teases but Jinhwan takes nothing of it as a joke.

 

“At least I still think using my brain.” He said. “Look, this thing is pointless. You can just talk it out with Chanwoo. You don’t need to make a scene out of it, June ya. Just talk to him.” But June won’t listen anymore. He wants to get out from the apartment and take a breather. He can’t wait any longer, or else he will really explode.

 

So he walks out. “Whatever hyung. Either you coming or not, I’m still going out.” So Jinhwan has no choice, although he loves drinking out too, but he knows how upset Chanwoo can get if the maknae learns about this. So he decides to tag along, hopefully him alone is enough to stop June from doing anything much stupider than this.

 

“Isn’t this couple truly lovely?” Don’t blame Jinhwan, he can’t help but to throw his remarks on them.

 

 

 

 

If it isn’t because of Jinhwan tagging along, June might be doing something more than just taking a breather for he decides to go alone; without their managers. Thanks to the oldest, Yunhyuk is tagging along with them and boy, it isn’t a pleasant night for the poor manager. He has to handle two heavily drunken young men in the middle of 1AM. When Yunhyuk brings them home, Hanbin is extra pissed and Yunhyeong with the rest are worried.

 

But Chanwoo is much pissed and worried, and the others can see by the way he keeps glaring at a sleeping June.

 

“Try talking it out with him tomorrow, will you? He’s not doing so good.” Bobby persuades Chanwoo who has been so quiet since the manager brings June and Jinhwan home. He’s just looking at a sleeping June by the door before shutting the door and walking away, the others only looking at him.

 

“Chanwoo is angry.” Yunhyeong is the first to say the fact all of them known.

 

“I know I shouldn’t meddle in between the lovebirds, but if June keeps behaving this recklessly, I won’t allow it anymore.” Hanbin voices out, he sounds tired and sluggish. Not to mention the lack of sleep from working and now he has to stay up waiting for the two other missing members having a time of their life without him knowing it. “Plus, he’s making Chanwoo sad. It’s never a good sign

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter